Roy Moore handwriting 1 and 2 - the same

So what happened is Fox Network which represents Male sexual abusers [check out Fox's Legal Record on sex abuse] decided to write a headline calling the whole Roy Moore yearbook dedication a "Forgery" when the reality is that the student added some information such as the date and location...Fox did that on Purpose to create a splash and the Impression Roy Moore was being Victimized ...Its Fucked up to do that

So what, she wrote the damn date down. That changes nothing. It's still his handwriting and still him claiming that he never knew her. Are all of you completely brain dead?

Just another day in the rednecks deplorables world. This happens all the time in small towns in the south, give them youngins.

You are a butthurt liar.

Am I dick breath? Do you live in a small town in the deep south? If you do you're blind.

Where is your proof that Moore did anything wrong, liar? Where is it liar?

If it was up your ass you'd know.

I have no proof I have lived in a small redneck southern town on and off sorry you can't comprehend how powerful people are in those types of towns.

Thanks for admitting it liar.

So what happened is Fox Network which represents Male sexual abusers [check out Fox's Legal Record on sex abuse] decided to write a headline calling the whole Roy Moore yearbook dedication a "Forgery" when the reality is that the student added some information such as the date and location...Fox did that on Purpose to create a splash and the Impression Roy Moore was being Victimized ...Its Fucked up to do that
And likely Fox opened themselves up to a lawsuit for defaming her.

Just another day in the rednecks deplorables world. This happens all the time in small towns in the south, give them youngins.

You are a butthurt liar.

Am I dick breath? Do you live in a small town in the deep south? If you do you're blind.

I have no proof I have lived in a small redneck southern town on and off sorry you can't comprehend how powerful people are in those types of towns.

Hey, you roy moore butt boy, did you mean did I have proof of Roy Moore or what I claimed about small towns in the South? If it's the latter I sure do have proof.

Can we get past the obvious please? That Moore chased after teenage girls and wrote notes to them?
View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Both by the same person and both to teenage girls.

Well ow that you have some paint on a paper, this proves everything! Not...

If democrats are ready to false accuse someone of rape, you really think they aren't willing to... write on a paper?
So, those are forgeries then? Both from teenage girls, which Moore dated, and neither knew of the other? Keep spinning but try to do it well.

Back in. You will have a problem with me newbie. Because you are a liar. In the Hannity interview on record, transcript and tape Moore said undoubtedly he knew both Deason and Gibson.

He never dated the liar Beverly. I believe in truth and facts and I can back up everything I say. No spin.

You are a butthurt liar.

Hey, you roy moore butt boy, did you mean did I have proof of Roy Moore or what I claimed about small towns in the South? If it's the latter I sure do have proof.

Moore was just considered excellent marriage material by the mothers of the two he did date. Did you miss that?

Can we get past the obvious please? That Moore chased after teenage girls and wrote notes to them?
View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Well ow that you have some paint on a paper, this proves everything! Not...

If democrats are ready to false accuse someone of rape, you really think they aren't willing to... write on a paper?
So, those are forgeries then? Both from teenage girls, which Moore dated, and neither knew of the other? Keep spinning but try to do it well.

Back in. You will have a problem with me newbie. Because you are a liar. In the Hannity interview on record, transcript and tape Moore said undoubtedly he knew both Deason and Gibson.

He never dated the liar Beverly. I believe in truth and facts and I can back up everything I say. No spin.
He lied about knowing her. She has the yearbook.

Moore was just considered excellent marriage material by the mothers of the two he did date. Did you miss that?

And since you cannot comprehend, mothers in small towns either were asked or offered up their daughters or turn the other way if it was a powerful man. What the fuck don't you get.

Why wouldn't she want a date and place record of when and where this happened?

Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson hits back at yearbook forgery claims

Allred said the expert conducted an analysis and confirmed that Moore had signed the yearbook,
thus disproving allegations from Moore supporters that it was a forgery.…

Independent forensic analysis. Or nothing is disproved. Now the biggie here is still if he did sign her yearbook when did he sign it? She dated it so it coincided with when she says she quit.

Where did the DA come from? Many more questions. The accuser is now in the hot seat as she should be.

I want the boyfriend who picked her up after this so called sexual assault or nothing she says rings true at all and if you dared to go to websites in Alabama like I have her story has been blown out of the water by former waitresses and those who worked at the restaurant.

The name of the boyfriend is crucial. He must be interviewed.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Are you claiming to be a handwriting expert?
You don't have to be the see the obvious.
In fact, you do. Do you have samples of Moore's current handwriting?
Why would we need his current handwriting? This was decades ago. Think next time.

Document Expert: Roy Moore Signed Yearbook of Accuser
Source: Newsweek Magazine
ROY MOORE SIGNED YEARBOOK OF WOMAN HE ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AS A TEEN, DOCUMENT EXPERT SAYS

BY JOHN HALTIWANGER ON 12/8/17 AT 4:59 PM

Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore signed the yearbook of a woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager, according to a report from a forensic document expert obtained by Newsweek from the woman's attorney.

The expert, Arthur T. Anthony, compared public documents with Moore's handwriting and signature to the yearbook inscription as well as a graduation card Moore sent to another woman recently reported by The Washington Post. In the report, Anthony wrote, "It is my professional opinion...that the signature and handwritten notation above the signature...were prepared by Roy Moore."

Below are images of the yearbook inscription allegedly signed by Moore and one of the public documents featured in Anthony's report. The inscription states: "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

1208roymooresignature.png

1208roymoore.png

In November, Beverly Young Nelson accused Moore of assaulting her in the 1970s when she was a teen and he was in his 30s. Nelson and her lawyer, Gloria Allred, pointed to the yearbook inscription to bolster the allegation.

Read more: Roy Moore signed a yearbook of the woman he allegedly sexually assaulted as a teen, document expert says

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Why would we need his current handwriting? This was decades ago. Think next time.

Court records would validate his handwriting at the time. THAT's what we need. And an independent forensic analysis. Not that it will prove anything at all.

BUT get that boyfriend out there. We have to have his account of that evening.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

The obvious? Well, it’s obvious you are to emotionally invested in all this. You need to slow down and breathe.
When people are electing a child molester to Congress that does interest me, but not emotionally beyond Americans and their total lack of any real morality.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

I'm asking you if you have his current handwriting. There is a specific reason I am asking. It is funneh though that you are telling others to think, when you so clearly lack the skill yourself.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Court records would validate his handwriting at the time. THAT's what we need. And an independent forensic analysis. Not that it will prove anything at all.

BUT get that boyfriend out there. We have to have his account of that evening.
If he gets elected the Ethics Committee while handle all of that for you.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

The obvious? Well, it’s obvious you are to emotionally invested in all this. You need to slow down and breathe.
When people are electing a child molester to Congress that does interest me, but not emotionally beyond Americans and their total lack of any real morality.

Oh? So you found a conviction then? Hey, obama ate a puppy. What day you ? You for eating puppies you sick bastard?

Forum List

Back