Roy Moore handwriting 1 and 2 - the same

Can we get past the obvious please? That Moore chased after teenage girls and wrote notes to them?
View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Both by the same person and both to teenage girls.
Are you claiming to be a handwriting expert?
You don't have to be the see the obvious.
In fact, you do. Do you have samples of Moore's current handwriting?
Why would we need his current handwriting? This was decades ago. Think next time.
I'm asking you if you have his current handwriting. There is a specific reason I am asking. It is funneh though that you are telling others to think, when you so clearly lack the skill yourself.
I can't imagine what you would need it for? And I have what it looked like when he was trying to get into the panties of teenage girls when he was a 30+ year old man.

Can we get past the obvious please? That Moore chased after teenage girls and wrote notes to them?
View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Why would we need his current handwriting? This was decades ago. Think next time.
I'm asking you if you have his current handwriting. There is a specific reason I am asking. It is funneh though that you are telling others to think, when you so clearly lack the skill yourself.

To emotionally invested.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

The obvious? Well, it’s obvious you are to emotionally invested in all this. You need to slow down and breathe.
When people are electing a child molester to Congress that does interest me, but not emotionally beyond Americans and their total lack of any real morality.

Oh? So you found a conviction then? Hey, obama ate a puppy. What day you ? You for eating puppies you sick bastard?
I don't have to be for it or against it. People do. It's meat.

Document Expert: Roy Moore Signed Yearbook of Accuser
Source: Newsweek Magazine
ROY MOORE SIGNED YEARBOOK OF WOMAN HE ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AS A TEEN, DOCUMENT EXPERT SAYS

BY JOHN HALTIWANGER ON 12/8/17 AT 4:59 PM

Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore signed the yearbook of a woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager, according to a report from a forensic document expert obtained by Newsweek from the woman's attorney.

The expert, Arthur T. Anthony, compared public documents with Moore's handwriting and signature to the yearbook inscription as well as a graduation card Moore sent to another woman recently reported by The Washington Post. In the report, Anthony wrote, "It is my professional opinion...that the signature and handwritten notation above the signature...were prepared by Roy Moore."

Below are images of the yearbook inscription allegedly signed by Moore and one of the public documents featured in Anthony's report. The inscription states: "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

1208roymooresignature.png

1208roymoore.png

In November, Beverly Young Nelson accused Moore of assaulting her in the 1970s when she was a teen and he was in his 30s. Nelson and her lawyer, Gloria Allred, pointed to the yearbook inscription to bolster the allegation.

Read more: Roy Moore signed a yearbook of the woman he allegedly sexually assaulted as a teen, document expert says

and then she modified it.

Roy Moore accuser Beverly Nelson admits she wrote part of Moore's yearbook inscription

I can't imagine what you would need it for? And i have what it looked like when he was trying to get into the panties of teenage girls when he was a 30+ year old man.
The problem is, you don't have anything. No forensics on the handwriting, no proof of the accusations, and an accuser who has just been proven that she is a liar by trying to pass altered images off as authentic.

Get back to us when you have a conviction and something remotely reasonable to discuss.

/thread

So what, she wrote the damn date down. That changes nothing. It's still his handwriting and still him claiming that he never knew her. Are all of you completely brain dead?

Just another day in the rednecks deplorables world. This happens all the time in small towns in the south, give them youngins.

You are a butthurt liar.

Am I dick breath? Do you live in a small town in the deep south? If you do you're blind.

Where is your proof that Moore did anything wrong, liar? Where is it liar?

If it was up your ass you'd know.

I have no proof I have lived in a small redneck southern town on and off sorry you can't comprehend how powerful people are in those types of towns.

Give me a break. When my husband was at Saturn I lived in Franklin, Bellevue and then when we thought we were going to be forever with Saturn we moved to a place called Nunnelly Tn. Hickman County. Best deer hunting next to Giles.

I can back up every thing I say. Back up yours claiming that southern men fuck goats bitch.

ROY MOORE SIGNED YEARBOOK OF WOMAN HE ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AS A TEEN, DOCUMENT EXPERT SAYS

Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore signed the yearbook of a woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager, according to a report from a forensic document expert obtained by Newsweek from the woman's attorney.

The expert, Arthur T. Anthony, compared public documents with Moore's handwriting and signature to the yearbook inscription as well as a graduation card Moore sent to another woman recently reported by The Washington Post. In the report, Anthony wrote, "It is my professional opinion...that the signature and handwritten notation above the signature...were prepared by Roy Moore."

Below are images of the yearbook inscription allegedly signed by Moore and one of the public documents featured in Anthony's report. The inscription states: "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

1208roymoore.png

In November, Beverly Young Nelson accused Moore of assaulting her in the 1970s when she was a teen and he was in his 30s. Nelson and her lawyer, Gloria Allred, pointed to the yearbook inscription to bolster the allegation.

Read more: Roy Moore signed a yearbook of the woman he allegedly sexually assaulted as a teen, document expert says

Roy Moore accuser Beverly Nelson admits she wrote part of Moore's yearbook inscription

What did she modify? Please be specific.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

The obvious? Well, it’s obvious you are to emotionally invested in all this. You need to slow down and breathe.
When people are electing a child molester to Congress that does interest me, but not emotionally beyond Americans and their total lack of any real morality.

Oh? So you found a conviction then? Hey, obama ate a puppy. What day you ? You for eating puppies you sick bastard?
I don't have to be for it or against it. People do. It's meat.

Mm.

I can't imagine what you would need it for? And i have what it looked like when he was trying to get into the panties of teenage girls when he was a 30+ year old man.
The problem is, you don't have anything. No forensics on the handwriting, no proof of the accusations, and an accuser who has just been proven that she is a liar by trying to pass altered images off as authentic.

Get back to us when you have a conviction and something remotely reasonable to discuss.

/thread
See the expert #158. He says you are an idiot and so should your own eyes.

1208roymoore.png

Dot not feather.

/thread
See the expert #158. He says you are an idiot and so should your own eyes.
I have no #158. Must be someone I have on ignore, which means they're not a valid source.

buh bye.

1208roymoore.png

Its all in the article

Where is your proof that Moore did anything wrong, liar? Where is it liar?

If it was up your ass you'd know.

I have no proof I have lived in a small redneck southern town on and off sorry you can't comprehend how powerful people are in those types of towns.

Thanks for admitting it liar.

Hey, you roy moore butt boy, did you mean did I have proof of Roy Moore or what I claimed about small towns in the South? If it's the latter I sure do have proof.

Moore was just considered excellent marriage material by the mothers of the two he did date. Did you miss that?

And since you cannot comprehend, mothers in small towns either were asked or offered up their daughters or turn the other way if it was a powerful man. What the fuck don't you get.

Don't tell me about small towns in the south girl. I lived and breathed south for many a year. The two so called victims had no mention of mothers. The two women that he dated in their older teens said their mothers were thrilled that they were dating Moore. Handsome figure. West Point graduate. An Assistant DA. My heavens the mothers loved this man and trusted their daughters with him. Thought him fabulous marriage material at the time.

I can't imagine what you would need it for? And I have what it looked like when he was trying to get into the panties of teenage girls when he was a 30+ year old man.

Prove it.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

No, they are different signatures. One has his assistant's abbreviations at the end.

Counterfeit Money: How to Spot Fake Bills
That's just utterly idiotic. Look at the two pieces of writing, they are the same, by the same person. A child could see that and they could also see in the first one that more than one person wrote part of it, the top part versus the bottom part. You are so far from grasping at straws that you can't even see the Dairy Queen on the horizon anymore.

Even if it is his signature, what crime is it to sign a yearbook? It means nothing. Nothing at all. It's the fact she added the date to make it appear to bolster her story. The date is crucial to her fairy tale to prove she quit the day after.

She's toast.
He lied about knowing her. She's not the one in trouble or soon to be kicked out of the Congress if elected to it.

Prove it.
Prove it? He admits to it.

1208roymoore.png

Its all in the article

Yeah, we know. She added in her own writing the date and place. What's wrong with that? It doesn't change the original facts.

Forum List

Back