Roy Moore handwriting 1 and 2 - the same

No it does not ...Roy Moore signed the year book its in the article LOL and she made some side notes ...its his handwriting ...he knew her LOL

I agree! WillHaftawaite is an asshole who just likes to stir shit up. Mods shouldn't be allowed to do that. Some of these mod creeps are as vile as Hannity.

I can see how posting facts, and verifiable links, can be seen as 'stirring up shit' by some on this board.

You're knowingly distorting facts. Do you doubt that Moore's signature and everything written above it was written by him?

I'm not 'distorting' anything.

By her own admission, she admitted to altering the entry.

Funny. You NaziCons can't be that dumb. So, I can only assume flaming...

benghazi.jpg
You NaziCons can't be that dumb.

it appears you can

I can see how posting facts, and verifiable links, can be seen as 'stirring up shit' by some on this board.
He signed her yearbook ..dude LOL

and she modified it.

Which renders it pretty much useless as evidence
No. it doesn't at all. The court is not as stupid as those here.

True, and the court is also not as dishonest and ignorant.

It would be thrown out as soon as she admitted she altered the entry.

Compromised evidence isn't worth shit

What did she alter? BTW, that picture in your signature suggests you're disgustingly nuts - or old and senile.

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Unless you have an independent hand writing expert look at those there is no way anyone can know for sure who wrote them. People can give their opinion on them from now till doomsday but they aren't proof of anything.

He signed her yearbook ..dude LOL

and she modified it.

What did she alter? BTW, that picture in your signature suggests you're disgustingly nuts - or old and senile.

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
Seriously, you have to ask what she altered?

and does it MATTER what she altered?

The evidence has been compromised, almost any judge in the country would toss it.

(and if you want to talk about signatures, you should have a 10 year old select your next one.

it's bound to be more mature than the one you have.)

and she modified it.

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

The evidence has been compromised, almost any judge in the country would toss it.

(and if you want to talk about signatures, you should have a 10 year old select your next one.

Alter means to "change" something. What did she "change"? For example, when I post something, USMB adds the date and place. Should I suggest that USMB is "altering" my posts?

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Alter means to "change" something. What did she "change"? For example, when I post something, USMB adds the date and place. Should I suggest that USMB is "altering" my posts?

When you add to, (as she did,) or delete from, that is altering.

Learned that in grade school.

Why didn't you?

She modified the entry.

That brings the rest of it into question.
No it does not ...Roy Moore signed the year book its in the article LOL and she made some side notes ...its his handwriting ...he knew her LOL

I agree! WillHaftawaite is an asshole who just likes to stir shit up. Mods shouldn't be allowed to do that. Some of these mod creeps are as vile as Hannity.

You're knowingly distorting facts. Do you doubt that Moore's signature and everything written above it was written by him?

I'm not 'distorting' anything.

By her own admission, she admitted to altering the entry.
Memorializing the date and place is not "altering" it, ya fucknut.

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Why didn't you?

So, should I contact USMB about adding date and place to memorialize my posts?

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Why didn't you?

So, should I contact USMB about adding date and place to my posts?

already there...

(pay attention)

Forum List

Back