Rubio Makes Jokes About Trump

Cruz is so desperate for that VP spot that he was the only one who declined to comment. All the while Trump supporters are questioning his eligibility to be president. What a pussy. :lol:

Shoot somebody? Trump seems to be mocking his followers, as if he has no respect for his potential constituents.
Rubio jokes about Trump's 'shoot somebody' boast
Trump's very own comment describes what he is.........and his followers are too dense to see it.
Trump says the most incredibly stupid things in the crudest most undignified fashion possible on a daily basis. It only makes him more popular with the great unwashed mass of birther conspiracy theorists.

I don't care about political campaign rhetoric. I care about what he will do if elected and I'm quite confident he will address the issue of illegal immigration and he will do it effectively (something NONE of the other candidates have the will to do). Also, he will negotiate better trade deals, bring jobs back to the U.S., and deliver the death blow to political correctness. I don't give two shits about his personality.

I don't care

That is the root of the problem.
Oh, I care. I care that we've been through 7 years of a subversive and divisive charlatan doing as much damage to this country as he possibly can, and idiots like you are the ones who don't care. You can take statements out of context all you want but everyone knows where you're coming from, asshole.

I don't care about political campaign rhetoric. I care about what he will do if elected and I'm quite confident he will address the issue of illegal immigration and he will do it effectively (something NONE of the other candidates have the will to do). Also, he will negotiate better trade deals, bring jobs back to the U.S., and deliver the death blow to political correctness. I don't give two shits about his personality.
.....because Donald Trump says so.

Thank you for that well thought out reply. :lol:

Thank you for that well thought out reply. :lol:
And yet you are "quite confident". Tell me professor, what is your confidence in Donald Trump based on?

Shoot somebody? Trump seems to be mocking his followers, as if he has no respect for his potential constituents.

I agree Trump could actually shoot someone in the face and it would not even hurt him in the polls, and might even given him a boost...
That would make you about as intelligent as the man who thought that was a clever statement to begin with.
So you're saying he's as smart as Trump? Wow! That is harsh.

I agree Trump could actually shoot someone in the face and it would not even hurt him in the polls, and might even given him a boost...
That would make you about as intelligent as the man who thought that was a clever statement to begin with.
Did I quote you?

Idiot

Did I quote you?

Idiot
It looks like I'm quoting you.....doesn't it.

Forum List

Back