Rubio Makes Jokes About Trump

I don't care about political campaign rhetoric. I care about what he will do if elected and I'm quite confident he will address the issue of illegal immigration and he will do it effectively (something NONE of the other candidates have the will to do). Also, he will negotiate better trade deals, bring jobs back to the U.S., and deliver the death blow to political correctness. I don't give two shits about his personality.
.....because Donald Trump says so.
Thank you for that well thought out reply. :lol:
And yet you are "quite confident". Tell me professor, what is your confidence in Donald Trump based on?
Trump is not in this race because he wants to be a politician, he's in it because he wants to do great things. I don't care if the reason he wants to do great things is because of his ego or anything else. He sees what's wrong with the country and wants to change it and he'll do whatever he can to accomplish his stated goals, if for no other reason than to make fools out of idiots like you who keep saying he can't or doesn't intend to do it. You're so used to backing corrupt politicians and accepting the crumbs they occasionally toss to you, you can't imagine anyone ever being any different.

I don't care about political campaign rhetoric. I care about what he will do if elected and I'm quite confident he will address the issue of illegal immigration and he will do it effectively (something NONE of the other candidates have the will to do). Also, he will negotiate better trade deals, bring jobs back to the U.S., and deliver the death blow to political correctness. I don't give two shits about his personality.
And yet you are "quite confident". Tell me professor, what is your confidence in Donald Trump based on?
Trump is not in this race because he wants to be a politician, he's in it because he wants to do great things. I don't care if the reason he wants to do great things is because of his ego or anything else. He sees what's wrong with the country and wants to change it and he'll do whatever he can to accomplish his stated goals, if for no other reason than to make fools out of idiots like you who keep saying he can't or doesn't intend to do it. You're so used to backing corrupt politicians and accepting the crumbs they occasionally toss to you, you can't imagine anyone ever being any different.
You still haven't explained the reason for your "confidence" in Trump. What could be the source of this confidence?

You still haven't explained the reason for your "confidence" in Trump. What could be the source of this confidence?
I just did, dumbass. You need me to say it a different way?

You're clear to me. You believe Trump will be "great." Because he says he'll be "great." And who needs any more detail than the constant reassurance by the candidate himself that he's "great"?

No dummy, wrong again. You haven't even begun to explain the reasons for your "confidence" that Donald Trump will do what he says he will do. Why do you have "confidence" that Trump isn't completely full of shit just like any other politician?

You're clear to me. You believe Trump will be "great." Because he says he'll be "great." And who needs any more detail than the constant reassurance by the candidate himself that he's "great"?
No, it's obviously NOT clear to you. I did not say he would be great, I said he WANTS to be great and he will TRY to be great. I have no illusions about his ability or inability to succeed. That will depend on whether he gets cooperation or not and his leadership abilities. I'm saying that his INTENTIONS are good. I can't say the same thing about the other Republican candidates and I sure as SHIT can't say the same thing about the two incompetent idiots in the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
No dummy, wrong again. You haven't even begun to explain the reasons for your "confidence" that Donald Trump will do what he says he will do. Why do you have "confidence" that Trump isn't completely full of shit just like any other politician?
Yeah, I have, stupid. Go back and read it again, slowly, so you understand it. If you still don't, get somebody smart to explain it to you.

Yeah, I have, stupid. Go back and read it again, slowly, so you understand it. If you still don't, get somebody smart to explain it to you.
As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually necessary.

I don't care about political campaign rhetoric. I care about what he will do if elected...

Shoot someone in the face, apparently.
Desperate comments like that aren't going to change anyone's mind.

He doesn't realize they're desperate. His fans do him a big disservice by not pointing that out to him. Probably afraid to get shot.
What I like most about Trump is that he's such a uniter, not a divider, he's the man who's going to bring people together.

As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually necessary.
Gee, subliminal, I'm sorry you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand plain English. I'll remember to include you in the poll choices for my next "Dumbest Liberal on USMB" thread.

Gee, subliminal, I'm sorry you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand plain English. I'll remember to include you in the poll choices for my next "Dumbest Liberal on USMB" thread.

Like most Trump followers you have absolutely no idea what you believe or why you don't.

Like most Trump followers you have absolutely no idea what you believe or why you don't.
Tell ya what, fuckwad. When you actually have something to say, let me know and I'll respond.

I still can't get past how Trump talked about John McCain. As if a candy ass dilettante like Trump could even begin to relate to anyone who has ever served their country in uniform.

Tell ya what, fuckwad. When you actually have something to say, let me know and I'll respond.
Trump followers are all superficial dumbshits.....the low IQ constituency.

I don't care

That is the root of the problem.
Oh, I care. I care that we've been through 7 years of a subversive and divisive charlatan doing as much damage to this country as he possibly can, and idiots like you are the ones who don't care. You can take statements out of context all you want but everyone knows where you're coming from, asshole.

You mean, like taking the country out of the shitter, where Bush put it? Like making the economy a lot better than it was when Bush left office? Like bringing home the soldiers that weren't part of the 4000+ killed in a war that Bush started? Maybe if you stopped and try to think for a moment you might be able to acknowledge facts instead of holding on to the lies that Faux News keeps feeding you? Looks to me you're the racist asshole.

Forum List

Back