Rubio Makes Jokes About Trump

While Trump jokes, Hilkary Clinton actually got people killed, exposed government secrets, destroyed evidence and lied about it, and they want to make her POTUS.

While Trump jokes, Hillary actually did it. Lefties are far more ignorant and blind than any Trump supporter.
I wonder why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?

While Trump jokes, Hilkary Clinton actually got people killed, exposed government secrets, destroyed evidence and lied about it, and they want to make her POTUS.

While Trump jokes, Hillary actually did it. Lefties are far more ignorant and blind than any Trump supporter.
I wonder why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?

Nice deflection idiot, got any proof of that?

Just goes to show how ignorant and uneducated Trump followers are. Plenty more where this came from.
Poll: Less-educated Republicans love Trump the most

Just goes to show how ignorant and uneducated Trump followers are. Plenty more where this came from.

Ok fine, you provided proof. You still deflected from my proof that you left wingers are worse that Trump supporters are. Trump jokes but Hillary actually causes deaths.

And btw, "ignorant" means you don't know, and yes I was ignorant of that data you provided. "Stupid" means you can't learn and you are certainly stupid.

Ok fine, you provided proof. You still deflected from my proof that you left wingers are worse that Trump supporters are. Trump jokes but Hillary actually causes deaths.

And btw, "ignorant" means you don't know, and yes I was ignorant of that data you provided. "Stupid" means you can't learn and you are certainly stupid.
I wouldn't vote for either one of them under any circumstances......so what's your point?

I wouldn't vote for either one of them under any circumstances......so what's your point?

My point is that while you deride Trump supporters for supporting him even though he claims he could shoot someone and still get their votes, you ignore the fact that Hillary actually got people killed and broke the law yet people want her to be POTUS.

My point is that while you deride Trump supporters for supporting him even though he claims he could shoot someone and still get their votes, you ignore the fact that Hillary actually got people killed and broke the law yet people want her to be POTUS.
Oh that. Yeah, you're right, I don't give a shit about that circus side show either.

Last edited:
Shoot someone in the face, apparently.
Desperate comments like that aren't going to change anyone's mind.

He doesn't realize they're desperate. His fans do him a big disservice by not pointing that out to him. Probably afraid to get shot.
What I like most about Trump is that he's such a uniter, not a divider, he's the man who's going to bring people together.

So he unites people by insulting them, making them enemies etc?
No, stupid. He unites the opposition to the status quo. Is this too tough for you to grasp?
Sounds like you're talking about Bernie Sanders.

You mean, like taking the country out of the shitter, where Bush put it? Like making the economy a lot better than it was when Bush left office? Like bringing home the soldiers that weren't part of the 4000+ killed in a war that Bush started? Maybe if you stopped and try to think for a moment you might be able to acknowledge facts instead of holding on to the lies that Faux News keeps feeding you? Looks to me you're the racist asshole.
Everyone you disagree with is a "racist asshole". Nothing new about that. In fact, you've spewed those words so many times, you're known by them.

No, only the ones that are racist. If the shoe fits, wear it. I know you don't like to hear it, so it must be true.
Doesn't bother me a bit. When a liberal calls me a racist, I know it's because they have no argument left. That usually only takes a minute or two. :lol:

Of course it doesn't bother you.....you're satisfied with your racism. And, there's no argument.....it is fact. Not every Republican is racist, but majority of racists are Republican.
Do you really think anyone gives a flying fuck if some trailer dwelling cock sucker like you thinks they're a racist?

You do, trailer-dwelling cock sucker....or you wouldn't be responding....
SmileyROFLMAO.gif

I am beginning to believe that the left wing nutters here actually believe that it's true, that Trump could shoot someone and nothing would happen. I'll have to reassess, Democrats might be a lot dumber than I thought.

Yeah...I bet he could shoot you in the face and you'd still go and vote for him........
SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Everyone you disagree with is a "racist asshole". Nothing new about that. In fact, you've spewed those words so many times, you're known by them.

No, only the ones that are racist. If the shoe fits, wear it. I know you don't like to hear it, so it must be true.
Doesn't bother me a bit. When a liberal calls me a racist, I know it's because they have no argument left. That usually only takes a minute or two. :lol:

Of course it doesn't bother you.....you're satisfied with your racism. And, there's no argument.....it is fact. Not every Republican is racist, but majority of racists are Republican.
Do you really think anyone gives a flying fuck if some trailer dwelling cock sucker like you thinks they're a racist?

You do, trailer-dwelling cock sucker....or you wouldn't be responding....
SmileyROFLMAO.gif
You're so stupid you can't even come up with your own insults. "Racist" is about as original as you get. :lol:

Is it a little troubling that he knows his supporters blindly follow him no matter his actions?

I don't care

That is the root of the problem.
Oh, I care. I care that we've been through 7 years of a subversive and divisive charlatan doing as much damage to this country as he possibly can, and idiots like you are the ones who don't care. You can take statements out of context all you want but everyone knows where you're coming from, asshole.

You mean, like taking the country out of the shitter, where Bush put it? Like making the economy a lot better than it was when Bush left office? Like bringing home the soldiers that weren't part of the 4000+ killed in a war that Bush started? Maybe if you stopped and try to think for a moment you might be able to acknowledge facts instead of holding on to the lies that Faux News keeps feeding you? Looks to me you're the racist asshole.
Well, I'm sure he thinks killing OBL was a bad thing.

Shoot someone in the face, apparently.
Desperate comments like that aren't going to change anyone's mind.

He doesn't realize they're desperate. His fans do him a big disservice by not pointing that out to him. Probably afraid to get shot.
What I like most about Trump is that he's such a uniter, not a divider, he's the man who's going to bring people together.

So he unites people by insulting them, making them enemies etc?
No, stupid. He unites the opposition to the status quo. Is this too tough for you to grasp?
By promising grandiose things? OK, that's rather simplistic, don't you think?

Forum List

Back