Rubio Makes Jokes About Trump

.....because Donald Trump says so.
Thank you for that well thought out reply. :lol:
And yet you are "quite confident". Tell me professor, what is your confidence in Donald Trump based on?
Trump is not in this race because he wants to be a politician, he's in it because he wants to do great things. I don't care if the reason he wants to do great things is because of his ego or anything else. He sees what's wrong with the country and wants to change it and he'll do whatever he can to accomplish his stated goals, if for no other reason than to make fools out of idiots like you who keep saying he can't or doesn't intend to do it. You're so used to backing corrupt politicians and accepting the crumbs they occasionally toss to you, you can't imagine anyone ever being any different.
You still haven't explained the reason for your "confidence" in Trump. What could be the source of this confidence?
I just did, dumbass. You need me to say it a different way?

Yeah, you said "he said he will do great things".......none of the crap he claims he will do has been proven to be logical or even doable....but then, I don't expect his followers to understand that, they're not logical themselves.

Trump’s False Claims In Launch Speech | alan.com

Trump's classmates from UPenn claim 'no one remembers him'

Book Review: Trump's Sloppy, Illogical 'Crippled America' Is A Jumble Of Contradictions

I don't care

That is the root of the problem.
Oh, I care. I care that we've been through 7 years of a subversive and divisive charlatan doing as much damage to this country as he possibly can, and idiots like you are the ones who don't care. You can take statements out of context all you want but everyone knows where you're coming from, asshole.

You mean, like taking the country out of the shitter, where Bush put it? Like making the economy a lot better than it was when Bush left office? Like bringing home the soldiers that weren't part of the 4000+ killed in a war that Bush started? Maybe if you stopped and try to think for a moment you might be able to acknowledge facts instead of holding on to the lies that Faux News keeps feeding you? Looks to me you're the racist asshole.
Everyone you disagree with is a "racist asshole". Nothing new about that. In fact, you've spewed those words so many times, you're known by them.

Thank you for that well thought out reply. :lol:
And yet you are "quite confident". Tell me professor, what is your confidence in Donald Trump based on?
Trump is not in this race because he wants to be a politician, he's in it because he wants to do great things. I don't care if the reason he wants to do great things is because of his ego or anything else. He sees what's wrong with the country and wants to change it and he'll do whatever he can to accomplish his stated goals, if for no other reason than to make fools out of idiots like you who keep saying he can't or doesn't intend to do it. You're so used to backing corrupt politicians and accepting the crumbs they occasionally toss to you, you can't imagine anyone ever being any different.
You still haven't explained the reason for your "confidence" in Trump. What could be the source of this confidence?

Yeah, you said "he said he will do great things".......none of the crap he claims he will do has been proven to be logical or even doable....but then, I don't expect his followers to understand that, they're not logical themselves.

Book Review: Trump's Sloppy, Illogical 'Crippled America' Is A Jumble Of Contradictions
You're scared, aren't you? :lol:

I don't care about political campaign rhetoric. I care about what he will do if elected...

Shoot someone in the face, apparently.
Desperate comments like that aren't going to change anyone's mind.

He doesn't realize they're desperate. His fans do him a big disservice by not pointing that out to him. Probably afraid to get shot.
What I like most about Trump is that he's such a uniter, not a divider, he's the man who's going to bring people together.

So he unites people by insulting them, making them enemies etc?

I don't care about political campaign rhetoric. I care about what he will do if elected...

He doesn't realize they're desperate. His fans do him a big disservice by not pointing that out to him. Probably afraid to get shot.
What I like most about Trump is that he's such a uniter, not a divider, he's the man who's going to bring people together.

No, stupid. He unites the opposition to the status quo. Is this too tough for you to grasp?

You're scared, aren't you? :lol:

Everyone should be scared......including the idiots who are supporting him. I'm not surprised that you didn't refute what I posted about him.....

I don't care

Oh, I care. I care that we've been through 7 years of a subversive and divisive charlatan doing as much damage to this country as he possibly can, and idiots like you are the ones who don't care. You can take statements out of context all you want but everyone knows where you're coming from, asshole.

You mean, like taking the country out of the shitter, where Bush put it? Like making the economy a lot better than it was when Bush left office? Like bringing home the soldiers that weren't part of the 4000+ killed in a war that Bush started? Maybe if you stopped and try to think for a moment you might be able to acknowledge facts instead of holding on to the lies that Faux News keeps feeding you? Looks to me you're the racist asshole.
Everyone you disagree with is a "racist asshole". Nothing new about that. In fact, you've spewed those words so many times, you're known by them.

No, only the ones that are racist. If the shoe fits, wear it. I know you don't like to hear it, so it must be true.

I don't care

No, only the ones that are racist. If the shoe fits, wear it. I know you don't like to hear it, so it must be true.
Doesn't bother me a bit. When a liberal calls me a racist, I know it's because they have no argument left. That usually only takes a minute or two. :lol:

Doesn't bother me a bit. When a liberal calls me a racist, I know it's because they have no argument left. That usually only takes a minute or two. :lol:

Of course it doesn't bother you.....you're satisfied with your racism. And, there's no argument.....it is fact. Not every Republican is racist, but majority of racists are Republican.

No, stupid. He unites the opposition to the status quo. Is this too tough for you to grasp?

He appeals to his supporters' perception of the status quo......agrees with their idea that America is in the dumps....that America was greater when doofus Bush had it in the toilet...that's what they like to hear, whether it is true or not.

Shoot somebody? Trump seems to be mocking his followers, as if he has no respect for his potential constituents.

The Donald was mocking butthurt anti-Donald douchebags by pointing out how loyal Americans are who want America to be great again.

Of course it doesn't bother you.....you're satisfied with your racism. And, there's no argument.....it is fact. Not every Republican is racist, but majority of racists are Republican.
Do you really think anyone gives a flying fuck if some trailer dwelling cock sucker like you thinks they're a racist?

I am beginning to believe that the left wing nutters here actually believe that it's true, that Trump could shoot someone and nothing would happen. I'll have to reassess, Democrats might be a lot dumber than I thought.

I am beginning to believe that the left wing nutters here actually believe that it's true, that Trump could shoot someone and nothing would happen. I'll have to reassess, Democrats might be a lot dumber than I thought.
You aren't beginning to believe anything because you Trump followers are all too stupid to know what you believe or why you don't.

While Trump jokes, Hilkary Clinton actually got people killed, exposed government secrets, destroyed evidence and lied about it, and they want to make her POTUS.

While Trump jokes, Hillary actually did it. Lefties are far more ignorant and blind than any Trump supporter.

You aren't beginning to believe anything because you Trump followers are all too stupid to know what you believe or why you don't.

And you continue your unbroken streak of being wrong. First off, I'm voting for Cruz, and second, I could easily and logically defend a position of support for Trump. Good job loser.

And you continue your unbroken streak of being wrong. First off, I'm voting for Cruz, and second, I could easily and logically defend a position of support for Trump. Good job loser.
Are you kidding? You can't even defend yourself.

Are you kidding? You can't even defend yourself.

Like a typical nutter, you operate under the delusion that you simply need to speak a thing and it becomes true. You are nothing but a boring idiot.

Forum List

Back