Rubio may suspend his campaign before Florida

This is coming from his donors NOT his campaign. They are saying that there is chatter from his donors that if he doesn't rise in the polls he may get out for the obvious reasons.

Keep in mind this is not a done deal but there is word that it just may happen. Very interesting development.
He'd better if he wants the vp slot on Trump's ticket

This is coming from his donors NOT his campaign. They are saying that there is chatter from his donors that if he doesn't rise in the polls he may get out for the obvious reasons.

Keep in mind this is not a done deal but there is word that it just may happen. Very interesting development.

You might have something there if the campaign hadn't already said he won't drop out even if he loses FL.
That was a couple days ago before this past Super Tuesday. They haven't said anything about this latest news. Silence says a lot.

You might have something there if the campaign hadn't already said he won't drop out even if he loses FL.
That was a couple days ago before this past Super Tuesday. They haven't said anything about this latest news. Silence says a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he and Kaisch drop out, I just think they've made a deal with the GOP to force a contested convention. If the voters don't wise up and unite behind either Trump or Cruz you're likely to see a Kaisch/Rubio ticket.

I think it's about time. He clearly does not have a path to the presidency nor does he have a shot at a VP spot.

Hopefully that would open up Florida to a Cruz win. Then we could go down to 2.
Its possible I guess.
Ted wasn't doing so good in FL last I checked. Down 20 points from trump and like 10 behind Rubio.

The question is which way the wind is currently blowing. If Cruz is gaining, a Rubio exit would probably help.

I think it's about time. He clearly does not have a path to the presidency nor does he have a shot at a VP spot.

Its possible I guess.
Ted wasn't doing so good in FL last I checked. Down 20 points from trump and like 10 behind Rubio.

The question is which way the wind is currently blowing. If Cruz is gaining, a Rubio exit would probably help.
Yes. But even then, he would only have a point or two lead. And that's if ALL of them join the cruz camp. IDK man. Its just polls lol
Besides, Rubio isn't going to drop out. He is the only one that can beat cankles..

Don't get me wrong, I hope he and Kaisch drop out, I just think they've made a deal with the GOP to force a contested convention. If the voters don't wise up and unite behind either Trump or Cruz you're likely to see a Kaisch/Rubio ticket.
I hate to say it, but I bet that would EASILY beat cankles in the general.

Its possible I guess.

Yes. But even then, he would only have a point or two lead. And that's if ALL of them join the cruz camp. IDK man. Its just polls lol
Besides, Rubio isn't going to drop out. He is the only one that can beat cankles..

I think any of them could. There is just no fire in the Democrats this cycle. Without Bernie (especially if he gets hosed by the superdelegates) the younger democrats will not turn out in the required numbers, and I have a feeling the black vote isn't going to be what is was the past two elections.

Its possible I guess.

I think any of them could. There is just no fire in the Democrats this cycle. Without Bernie (especially if he gets hosed by the superdelegates) the younger democrats will not turn out in the required numbers, and I have a feeling the black vote isn't going to be what is was the past two elections.
I do too. I was just being funny. Rubio is still saying that lol..
I have seen a lot of younger people supporting Bernie, but having trump as a second. Im nto saying its a national movement, im just saying I have seen it lol. Young people really seem to NOT like Clinton. That's a good thing.

Yeah. Silence says a lot. You nailed it.

Wrong, if the GOP ignores the voters again, it will end them. Millions would sit this one out if one of the top two are not the nominee.

Its possible I guess.

I have seen a lot of younger people supporting Bernie, but having trump as a second. Im nto saying its a national movement, im just saying I have seen it lol. Young people really seem to NOT like Clinton. That's a good thing.

There is just no excitement out there for her.

Wrong, if the GOP ignores the voters again, it will end them. Millions would sit this one out if one of the top two are not the nominee.
I wasn't even considering that but I agree

Whut?! Whut?!! Whut?!!!

I have nothing against Rubio but he stands ZERO chance against Hillary. Shit his own party is outright rejecting him, how the hell is he going to win the general election when the American people reject him?. Hillary would be a shoe in

Whut?! Whut?!! Whut?!!!

I have nothing against Rubio but he stands ZERO chance against Hillary. Shit his own party is outright rejecting him, how the hell is he going to win the general election when the American people reject him?. Hillary would be a shoe in
I wasn't considering the current nature of the election when I said that.
I would still imagine they would get a lot of the republican votes. People would still rather it be Kasich than cankles.
The scenario was Rubio as VP

Its possible I guess.

There is just no excitement out there for her.

Which has been the case for years. Why do you think bill had interns?

One of his spokespersons was on NPR this morning saying that Rubio has been concentrating on campaigning in Florida and is sure of a victory. That's a repudiation. And a fantasy.

Rubio can turn this from near defeat into his kingmaker moment.

He should say something like:

"After many discussions with my advisors, I've concluded even when I win Florida next week I will not be the nominee. So I've decided to take Donald Trump's advise and drop out and unify the party behind one candidate, that candidate is Ted Cruz."

Jeb bush is apparently meeting with Rubio, Cruz, and kasich before the debate in Miami. Not sure what about

Forum List

Back