Rubio may suspend his campaign before Florida

If Marco is planning this i don't think he will do it before the debate
Agreed. He'll wait so that he, Cruz, and Kasich can gang up on Trump at the debate. I think at this point if it wasn't true his campaign would have come forth and issued a press release at the very least. This kind of rumor is very destructive to a campaign and if were false it would have been squashed immediately (like the previous one)

If Kasich takes OH and Cruz bows out after next Tuesday, Cruz and Kasich will battle Trump right into a convention fight.
Rubio dropping out is probably the worst thing for Trump, but Cruz has picked up most of Rubio's supporters already.

I think it's about time. He clearly does not have a path to the presidency nor does he have a shot at a VP spot.

Hopefully that would open up Florida to a Cruz win. Then we could go down to 2.
Its possible I guess.
Ted wasn't doing so good in FL last I checked. Down 20 points from trump and like 10 behind Rubio.

The question is which way the wind is currently blowing. If Cruz is gaining, a Rubio exit would probably help.
Yes. But even then, he would only have a point or two lead. And that's if ALL of them join the cruz camp. IDK man. Its just polls lol
Besides, Rubio isn't going to drop out. He is the only one that can beat cankles..

I think any of them could. There is just no fire in the Democrats this cycle. Without Bernie (especially if he gets hosed by the superdelegates) the younger democrats will not turn out in the required numbers, and I have a feeling the black vote isn't going to be what is was the past two elections.
Trump will get more black votes than anyone on the Republican side other than maybe Kasich.

If true, very surprising. I really thought he'd stick it out to Florida. But i guess things really are going pretty bad for him at this point.

Hopefully that would open up Florida to a Cruz win. Then we could go down to 2.
Its possible I guess.
Ted wasn't doing so good in FL last I checked. Down 20 points from trump and like 10 behind Rubio.

The question is which way the wind is currently blowing. If Cruz is gaining, a Rubio exit would probably help.
Yes. But even then, he would only have a point or two lead. And that's if ALL of them join the cruz camp. IDK man. Its just polls lol
Besides, Rubio isn't going to drop out. He is the only one that can beat cankles..

I think any of them could. There is just no fire in the Democrats this cycle. Without Bernie (especially if he gets hosed by the superdelegates) the younger democrats will not turn out in the required numbers, and I have a feeling the black vote isn't going to be what is was the past two elections.
Trump will get more black votes than anyone on the Republican side other than maybe Kasich.
You are insane. He is the one who is least likely to get black votes.

You might have something there if the campaign hadn't already said he won't drop out even if he loses FL.
That was a couple days ago before this past Super Tuesday. They haven't said anything about this latest news. Silence says a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he and Kaisch drop out, I just think they've made a deal with the GOP to force a contested convention. If the voters don't wise up and unite behind either Trump or Cruz you're likely to see a Kaisch/Rubio ticket.
I hate to say it, but I bet that would EASILY beat cankles in the general.

Wrong, if the GOP ignores the voters again, it will end them. Millions would sit this one out if one of the top two are not the nominee.
You and those who think like you are a significant minority "of the voters", not the majority.

Really, Cruz and Trump are getting a large majority, 70-75%, of the vote, I wouldn't call that a significant majority, not a significant minority.

Its possible I guess.

You keep thinking that....

If Mitt Romney can get 20% of young black men to vote against Obama, then Trump's blue collar message will be much effective in stealing black votes from an old, decrepit white lady.

That was a couple days ago before this past Super Tuesday. They haven't said anything about this latest news. Silence says a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he and Kaisch drop out, I just think they've made a deal with the GOP to force a contested convention. If the voters don't wise up and unite behind either Trump or Cruz you're likely to see a Kaisch/Rubio ticket.

Wrong, if the GOP ignores the voters again, it will end them. Millions would sit this one out if one of the top two are not the nominee.
You and those who think like you are a significant minority "of the voters", not the majority.

Really, Cruz and Trump are getting a large majority, 70-75%, of the vote, I wouldn't call that a significant majority, not a significant minority.
You think the great majority of the Cruz voters will go with Trump if he takes the nomination? How foolish is that.

If Mitt Romney can get 20% of young black men to vote against Obama, then Trump's blue collar message will be much effective in stealing black votes from an old, decrepit white lady.
You are as foolish as imawhosure.

Do you have a link? I've never seen any data that suggests Romney won that much of any subset of the black vote in 2012.

Do you have a link? I've never seen any data that suggests Romney won that much of any subset of the black vote in 2012.
He won 6% of the total black vote with less than 4% of black women voting for him.

Do the math....

and then look at the exit polls.

You think the great majority of the Cruz voters will go with Trump if he takes the nomination? How foolish is that.
They will.

At least Cruz's original supporters will.

They will.

At least Cruz's original supporters will.
The hard cons and evangelicals won't. They know what is Trump, and they abhor him.

Hey wait a minute...here we are HOURS after the bullshit OP and yet, NO ANNOUNCEMENT of any campaign suspension....what gives?
impatient.gif

Forum List

Back