Rubio - Why Was He Absent During Congressional Voting?

Its a time consuming job to develop policies that hurt the American people. Give him a break FFS

Did not want to go on the record as voting on a particular bill / topic.

To prevent anyone from knowing his stance on a particular political discussion?

Shadow 355

.... anyone?

Ahhh, another Rubio fan after my own heart. ( giggle ) ;)

You like Cruz.....right? The guy whom moves his head frequently up and down, left and right when he speaks. The B.S. the people candidate :)

Shadow 355

At this point, I'm not a fan of anyone.
I'm 'up for sale'

Just wondering if that is common practice. I mean, color me naive but if I'm to be standing for the people of my state, I'm gonna vote and be there unless it's a family emergency

Can't understand why people are so worried about this.

Obama making less than a quarter of Senate votes - CNN.com

The person that holds the record for missing votes won the 2008 election

I'm a Conservative / Republican. I'm not worried - I'm just wondering if there is a legitimate reason....

Same reason Hillary, Biden. Obama, etc didn't show up for votes

never a good reason... i don't care who

Been going on for decades, if not centuries.

If I remember correctly, Biden missed voting while running in the late 80s

It is our political system

If you are running for higher office, your performance in your previous office suffers

Christie and Kasich abandoned their states
Rubio, Sanders and Cruz missed votes

Bonzi, wasn't it you, just last week, who declared that discussing politics was ignorant because you can't possibly know what a candidate is thinking?
Anyway.
Rubio is toast. He'll be back to the senate soon. He was smart enough to keep that gig in case the running for president thing didn't work out.

Bonzi, wasn't it you, just last week, who declared that discussing politics was ignorant because you can't possibly know what a candidate is thinking?
Anyway.
Rubio is toast. He'll be back to the senate soon. He was smart enough to keep that gig in case the running for president thing didn't work out.

Damn....do you people ever watch a news program? Rubio's Senate term up at the end of this year and he's not running again for the seat.

Anyway.

Damn....do you people ever watch a news program? Rubio's Senate term up at the end of this year and he's not running again for the seat.
Surely, he will finish out his term. Oh wait. Is that too bizzare a notion?

Anyway.

Yeah but, I thought they meant all along (even before running for President) he was a no-show

I think anyone already part of the political system is going to be a bad choice... because our political system is broken and anyone already integrated doesn't have the stones to change it

Perhaps he just wanted the job because it looks good on his resume for running for president.

Forum List

Back