Rubio - Why Was He Absent During Congressional Voting?

Just wondering if that is common practice.

Yes, it is. Of course it is.

Did you bother to look up Ted Cruz's attendance record?

Cruz is a joke. He looks like one too. Double whammy
I'll take that as a no.

Engage some critical thinking skills. You were handed a cup of piss and drank it down without pausing to think.

Yeah cause I don't believe a word of any of it.
I don't take it seriously, and am not interested. I mean I am interested, but in order to really get "real" information would require a full time concerted effort involving a lot of reading and research and there are not enough hours in the day. So save your criticisms for people who's lives you know about...........

I'll take that as a no.

Engage some critical thinking skills. You were handed a cup of piss and drank it down without pausing to think.

I don't take it seriously, and am not interested. I mean I am interested, but in order to really get "real" information would require a full time concerted effort involving a lot of reading and research and there are not enough hours in the day. So save your criticisms for people who's lives you know about...........
You are confirming you prefer to drink the piss rather than engage a little effort in critical thinking.

This is exactly why frauds like Trump succeed. It is easier to make a neverending stream of bullshit claims than it is to debunk them all.

The propaganda outlets absolutely depend on the rubes just drinking down the piss.

Don't be stupid enough to let them get away with it.

I'll give you a little shortcut, Bonzi.

If you find that some propaganda outlet lied to you two, three times, then don't be stupid enough to keep getting back in line for a refill of your piss cup from them.

Unfortunately, the parroting cut-and-paste rubes around here have never learned that.

I'll take that as a no.

You are confirming you prefer to drink the piss rather than engage a little effort in critical thinking.

This is exactly why frauds like Trump succeed. It is easier to make a neverending stream of bullshit claims than it is to debunk them all.

The propaganda outlets absolutely depend on the rubes just drinking down the piss.

Don't be stupid enough to let them get away with it.

I'm not drinking anything. I have yet to see a viable option. You have a suggestion?

if we are going to have a meaningful relationship, risks must be taken.....
Absolutely! What would you like me to do? Will bungee jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge suffice for a start?

Forum List

Back