Rubio winning dc

yep , a District full of 'roobio' types same as 'puerto rico' , no surprise in his getting their votes !!

Of course that does mean more delegates that Trump doesn't get. So I can live with it.

I anticipate a contested convention with a Cruz Rubio ticket. Of course Tuesday will provide a clearer picture

Of course that does mean more delegates that Trump doesn't get. So I can live with it.

I anticipate a contested convention with a Cruz Rubio ticket. Of course Tuesday will provide a clearer picture
So you must want a Hillary presidency? Because me and MILLIONS of others WILL NOT support either of those clowns.

So you must want a Hillary presidency? Because me and MILLIONS of others WILL NOT support either of those clowns.

Since both of them are beating hillary head to head and Trump isn't it seems like you want a hillary presidency.

After the protests in Chicago last night, expect Wyoming to be one of the last states Cruz wins before Tuesday.

I already was cause there are no more States before tuesday

Come again?

I Already expect that Cruz will win no more states before Tuesday because there are no more States.

Since both of them are beating hillary head to head and Trump isn't it seems like you want a hillary presidency.
He has in several polls and this is BEFORE he has even started going after her...seems to me he will have this wrapped up before Shillary does. Trump will beat Shillary plain and simple. As someone else pointed out Reagan was down 30 plus this time to Carter so. Polls mean shit obviously. A Rubio/Cruz or vice versa presidency is just as bad as a Shillary presidency to me so I really don't care if it comes down to that.

After the protests in Chicago last night, expect Wyoming to be one of the last states Cruz wins before Tuesday.

Come again?

I Already expect that Cruz will win no more states before Tuesday because there are no more States.

Oh I see.

Yes, I know. Isn't that what I said? So you don't think he'll win Ohio or Florida?

If the GOP screws Trump IF it goes to convention the GOP will come in at least 3rd place in the general election. Guaranteed.

SURGICAL!!!!

He has in several polls and this is BEFORE he has even started going after her...seems to me he will have this wrapped up before Shillary does. Trump will beat Shillary plain and simple. As someone else pointed out Reagan was down 30 plus this time to Carter so. Polls mean shit obviously. A Rubio/Cruz or vice versa presidency is just as bad as a Shillary presidency to me so I really don't care if it comes down to that.

He hasn't beaten her in polls for a while and the media hasn't even started informing the public about him.

Come again?

Oh I see.

Yes, I know. Isn't that what I said? So you don't think he'll win Ohio or Florida?

I expect kasich and Rubio to win in their respective States. I expect Cruz to win in Missouri. Who knows with IL, and NC is proportional so they will all likely get some there. I could be pleasantly surprised.

Come again?

Oh I see.

I expect kasich and Rubio to win in their respective States. I expect Cruz to win in Missouri. Who knows with IL, and NC is proportional so they will all likely get some there. I could be pleasantly surprised.
Oh you are definitely in for a shock then. Kasich MAYBE can squeak a win out Rubio is down 23 in Florida with 3 days left LOL....

If the GOP screws Trump IF it goes to convention the GOP will come in at least 3rd place in the general election. Guaranteed.

If Trump doesn't get the delegates it will go to the convention. And he won't get the delegates.

I expect it will be a Cruz Rubio team to get the needed number. Trump's problem is he is a piece of crap and has burned any chances are others join him except kasich and I doubt he would have enough to put him over the top.

And there won't be a third party run because if it comes to the convention it will be too late for Trump to file the paperwork

Forum List

Back