Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast.

He now lost SURPRIZE!!! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud.

There is complete fraud dummy. Wake TF up!
The Democrat is not celebrated in the street that much because they all know that the old pig Hiden made a hold-up they are stupid for sure but not blind !

And the Dems arn't even liberal anymore, the ones at the top are pretty much Marxist and controlled by Soros and Gates. They pretty much took the party over I think. They are very far from what JFK was. They arn't even on the same planet as JFK was.

Trump still should never concede and leave office on Jan 19

He will not concede and keep going till he wins. NO doubt about that. He is relentless. And the whitehats are on his side. So if the military needs to be pulled in. We have whitehats at the top of the military and other areas.
We don’t need a war !!
Best to expose the mass fraud and leave to Florida

War does suck and I was in it myself in the military and seen how awful it was. It is a war on the mind. We have to win the war with the hearts and minds through the pen or the type. We need to break through the mind control. We have to convince the people to turn off the mainstream media because that is where the mind control and propaganda comes from in our everyday life.

Dems are the Fascist !!

Just reading Joe Bidens Covid plan you can see that. Although usually the far left can be classified as Marxist and Communist but it is all the same. They push tyranny. Tyranny is what we need to fight against, the labels don't matter.

Trying to bait me Joe? So you may rat on me to the mods again? Pretty sad. Old people use hair dye. Maybe you should try it?

Actually, I do. but I get someone who knows what she is doing to apply it.

I actually went in for a haircut today, and we were discussing it. They concluded that Rudy must have been using a temp dye that started running when he was sweating profusely, as you tend to do when you are a lying piece of shit.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

That's actually kind of retarded.

First, you have to PROVE FRAUD, not just allege it.

Secondly, you have to show that the Fraud made a difference. Just because there were 10 people who cast ballots when they shouldn't have been able to, if you lost a state by 12,000 votes, it really doesn't matter.

Then you have to prove it happened in enough states to make a difference. Again, if we were to give you AZ or GA, Biden would still win. You have to overturn AZ, GA, WI and at least one other state.

Fourth- A lot of this really shouldn't matter one way or the other. Biden decisively won the popular vote. The people made their preference pretty clear. That we are still using this archaic system that is subject to this level of gaming is the problem.

Anybody with half a brain knows the Dems cheated. Don't be blinded by party lines. And sure both the Democrypyts and Repulicons have been doing this for a long time. What about the entities that were running for Pres that you didn't even here about. LIke the Constitutional party and the Libertarian party. They don't even get a chance because of all the cheating. So use some common sense.
There is a massive flaw in your argument. You don’t see it. So let me explain it to you please. JoeB doesn’t have half a brain. Quarter at best. I find it odd that 25mil more voted but the libertarian candidate received 3 mil fewer votes. Hmmmm.....
We all know it was a fake election but with zero state cooperation, zero FBI help and zero media
There is not enough time
That's why extreme measures might be taken, and Marshall law should be considered... It should be placed on the ready in order to get this mess straightened out peacefully. The preponderance of evidence would suggest this action big time. One thing about the left, is that it loves putting the cart before the horse. The reason they do this is to try and create the illusion that they are right, and that they are supported even when they are big time wrong... They have not the support of the American electorate at large, and they know it.

Anybody with half a brain knows the Dems cheated. Don't be blinded by party lines. And sure both the Democrypyts and Repulicons have been doing this for a long time. What about the entities that were running for Pres that you didn't even here about. LIke the Constitutional party and the Libertarian party. They don't even get a chance because of all the cheating. So use some common sense.

Uh, guy, we are a country of 310 million people. Of whom, some 155 million voted in this election.

The reason why you don't hear about the third parties is that they are largely loons. This time, the Libertarians and Greens ran non-entities because they didn't want to get blamed for throwing this to Trump again.

Now, I'd be all for a third party evolving. The first step in doing that is getting rid of the Electoral College, and replacing it with a system of run-off elections if no one gets 50%. That way, instead of being worried about the vote counts in five states, we'd have an election involving the whole country and minority opinions would get an open hearing.

He will not concede and keep going till he wins. NO doubt about that. He is relentless. And the whitehats are on his side. So if the military needs to be pulled in. We have whitehats at the top of the military and other areas.
We don’t need a war !!
Correct, but the leftist want war as it has been proven.

Trying to bait me Joe? So you may rat on me to the mods again? Pretty sad. Old people use hair dye. Maybe you should try it?

I actually went in for a haircut today, and we were discussing it. They concluded that Rudy must have been using a temp dye that started running when he was sweating profusely, as you tend to do when you are a lying piece of shit.
You go to a hair stylist? LOL

Well that explains a lot. You would know about shit. That is precisely what all your posts here are. Are you going to tattle again? It’s getting old. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Biden won. You may now celebrate and finally identify as a man.

And Klobuchar, Warren and Wyden ALL FINGERED Dominion voting systems..
And the results of their queries were...? Nothing happened, right? Welcome to the real world.

What did I tell you the reason for that inaction was? NOBODY in DC will turn down getting access to a better "superpower"...

They won in 2018.. So why invest the time.. My bet is someone in DNC told them to pipe down.. "We MIGHT NEED that option in future elections".. You can not BUY that many voting systems with fatal exploitation potential built in without folks leaning on you..

Could be Repubs "tested it out" in insignificant races in 2018 and in 2020 the Dems got too greedy using that security loophole and might have gotten caught..

Guarantee you one thiing. Given how many times the Dems have TRIED to arrange a Coup on the Donald -- HE's NOT GONNA REFRAIN from using that NSA 702 system to domestically spy on WHO SENT THE "FIXES" to the election centers on election night..

One "DC superpower" can completely cancel the other... If ya don't understand this -- it's because you AVOIDED listening to Civil Libertarians about how that spy system has ALREADY BEEN TURNED INTO A POLITICAL WEAPON...

I knew you were nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts. When did you first start believing the country was controlled by secret nefarious groups who control our elections even to the point of choosing crooked voting machines. If that were true, do you think that fat orange bastard didn't know about it? Why did he allow it?

Is that all you people have is bad hair? :D Are you that sad that you care what people look like and not care about their words? You probably watch the Kardasians all day.:DYou prob spank off to the biatches.lol!

Rift

We don’t need a war !!
Correct, but the leftist want war as it has been proven.
If they come to our areas then we will gun them down but only in self defense!!
We must never go to their cities and confront them

Forum List

Back