Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

And Klobuchar, Warren and Wyden ALL FINGERED Dominion voting systems..
And the results of their queries were...? Nothing happened, right? Welcome to the real world.

What did I tell you the reason for that inaction was? NOBODY in DC will turn down getting access to a better "superpower"...

They won in 2018.. So why invest the time.. My bet is someone in DNC told them to pipe down.. "We MIGHT NEED that option in future elections".. You can not BUY that many voting systems with fatal exploitation potential built in without folks leaning on you..

Could be Repubs "tested it out" in insignificant races in 2018 and in 2020 the Dems got too greedy using that security loophole and might have gotten caught..

Guarantee you one thiing. Given how many times the Dems have TRIED to arrange a Coup on the Donald -- HE's NOT GONNA REFRAIN from using that NSA 702 system to domestically spy on WHO SENT THE "FIXES" to the election centers on election night..

One "DC superpower" can completely cancel the other... If ya don't understand this -- it's because you AVOIDED listening to Civil Libertarians about how that spy system has ALREADY BEEN TURNED INTO A POLITICAL WEAPON...

I knew you were nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts. When did you first start believing the country was controlled by secret nefarious groups who control our elections even to the point of choosing crooked voting machines. If that were true, do you think that fat orange bastard didn't know about it? Why did he allow it?

BUMP!

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast.

He now lost SURPRIZE!!! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud.

There is complete fraud dummy. Wake TF up!
The Democrat is not celebrated in the street that much because they all know that the old pig Hiden made a hold-up they are stupid for sure but not blind !

And the Dems arn't even liberal anymore, the ones at the top are pretty much Marxist and controlled by Soros and Gates. They pretty much took the party over I think. They are very far from what JFK was. They arn't even on the same planet as JFK was.
They are Nothing! With Trump at the White House the terrorist were kind of quiet a lot more that at the time of Barry and Michelle "La Cage Aux Folles". Hiden could wake them up again.

Trying to bait me Joe? So you may rat on me to the mods again? Pretty sad. Old people use hair dye. Maybe you should try it?

Actually, I do. but I get someone who knows what she is doing to apply it.

I actually went in for a haircut today, and we were discussing it. They concluded that Rudy must have been using a temp dye that started running when he was sweating profusely, as you tend to do when you are a lying piece of shit.
Rift
Trump still should never concede and leave office on Jan 19

He will not concede and keep going till he wins. NO doubt about that. He is relentless. And the whitehats are on his side. So if the military needs to be pulled in. We have whitehats at the top of the military and other areas.
We don’t need a war !!
Best to expose the mass fraud and leave to Florida
Correct, but the leftist want war as it has been proven.
If they come to our areas then we will gun them down but only in self defense!!
We must never go to their cities and confront them
Only confront them on the political fields of better ideas, and keeping ones moral responsibilities in tact... In doing so they will remain the minority opinion forever, just as it should be.

I think we conservatives have lost the war !!
Big tech and Big media is too powerful
We lost one battle but not the war.
I have to say war because Biden will flood in millions of more 5th World bums who will all vote blue
I think it’s game over
Everything seem to had been prepared in avance when Trump was doing very well the vote count stop to make Hiden win the election this is pretty disgusting never think they will have go this far.

You go to a hair stylist? LOL

Where did I say, "Hair Stylist"?

Actually, the lady who does my hair works out of her home now because her shop was shut down as part of TRUMP PLAGUE.

That's why your boy lost.

You may now celebrate and finally identify as a man.

I've got a whole box of medals from the Army that tell me what my contributions were, thanks for asking.

Is that all you people have is bad hair? :D Are you that sad that you care what people look like and not care about their words?

Frankly, I don't care about Rudy's words, I care about his actions and that he was a fascist mayor they ran out of office in 2001. The man has proven himself to be a true piece of shit living off of one day where he got to look brave while other people were doing the dying.

Trying to bait me Joe? So you may rat on me to the mods again? Pretty sad. Old people use hair dye. Maybe you should try it?

I actually went in for a haircut today, and we were discussing it. They concluded that Rudy must have been using a temp dye that started running when he was sweating profusely, as you tend to do when you are a lying piece of shit.
Rift
Trump still should never concede and leave office on Jan 19

He will not concede and keep going till he wins. NO doubt about that. He is relentless. And the whitehats are on his side. So if the military needs to be pulled in. We have whitehats at the top of the military and other areas.
We don’t need a war !!
Best to expose the mass fraud and leave to Florida
Correct, but the leftist want war as it has been proven.
If they come to our areas then we will gun them down but only in self defense!!
We must never go to their cities and confront them
Only confront them on the political fields of better ideas, and keeping ones moral responsibilities in tact... In doing so they will remain the minority opinion forever, just as it should be.

You are a man of common sense. I appreciate that so thank you.:)

Where did I say, "Hair Stylist"?

Actually, the lady who does my hair works out of her home now because her shop was shut down as part of TRUMP PLAGUE.

That's why your boy lost.

You may now celebrate and finally identify as a man.

I've got a whole box of medals from the Army that tell me what my contributions were, thanks for asking.

Is that all you people have is bad hair? :D Are you that sad that you care what people look like and not care about their words?

Frankly, I don't care about Rudy's words, I care about his actions and that he was a fascist mayor they ran out of office in 2001. The man has proven himself to be a true piece of shit living off of one day where he got to look brave while other people were doing the dying.

That explains it. You were in the Army.:D I was in the Air Force where the smartest go.lol!

Well that explains a lot. You would know about shit. That is precisely what all your posts here are. Are you going to tattle again? It’s getting old. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Biden won. You may now celebrate and finally identify as a man.
Azog !! You need to be careful with your kids !
what I mean ?? There are a few extreme right wingers who will go after “ soft targets “ like Jewish day schools !!
Just saying ..I would pull them out
My kids aren’t in a Hebrew school. Public schools. I refuse to live in fear.
Yes but you must accept the dangers !!
Your kids are more important than politics
That’s why I am on this board. For them. Fighting against menaces like JoeB and his ilk.
You may have to flee Boston to SE FL ??

If the vaccines become mandatory like Biden wants, better believe I will be going off the grid to the beach!lol!

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast. He claimed it in 2016 before he won, he claimed it after he won to refuse to accept that he lost popular vote and he claimed it many times before 2020 election.

He now lost and SURPRIZE! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud that somehow can't be formulated in the court of law.
You MAD ????

I'm laughing at you dupes. I'm sad for what Trump is willing to do to this country that he supposedly loves.

What did you do for our country besides whine like a little biatch?

You are the whiny bitch.

You lost at the ballot box and are too weak minded to accept that reality.

Fucking losers.

I don't vote because I am a researcher dooche. But anyone can plainly see that Trump atleast cares about our country. Biden is a sell out to China and should be prosecuted for treason. Yea the ballot box loss for Trump because all the Democrypts cheated. But their time is coming. They will be held to the fire.

If you care about your country you don't claim American election results can't be trusted without DAMN GOOD EVIDENCE you can take to court.

If you love your country you don't spread self serving bullshit, you conceed a loss at the ballot box and you facilitate peaceful transfer of power to the incoming administration.

Well that explains a lot. You would know about shit. That is precisely what all your posts here are. Are you going to tattle again? It’s getting old. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Biden won. You may now celebrate and finally identify as a man.
what I mean ?? There are a few extreme right wingers who will go after “ soft targets “ like Jewish day schools !!
That’s why I am on this board. For them. Fighting against menaces like JoeB and his ilk.
Can’t. Got roots here. I ll be fine. Leftists are harmless unless they are in a big group.

Yea we all know they kick little old ladies and men in the head when they are in large groups for wearing a Mag hat.

If the vaccines become mandatory like Biden wants, better believe I will be going off the grid to the beach!lol!

Hey ignoramus, no one can force you to take a vaccine in America.

Public schools almost ruined our grandkids, and now that we have thankfully got them out, and have got them into a private school, they are doing unbelievably well in all areas. Our littlest one speaking now about the Lord, and reciting bible verses is a joy to our hearts to hear. They love going there, and they love the Lord Christ for whom has saved our souls for whom believe. Amen.. The tree's are now being watered with the waters of eternal life, and thank God for it. No regrets.

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast. He claimed it in 2016 before he won, he claimed it after he won to refuse to accept that he lost popular vote and he claimed it many times before 2020 election.

He now lost and SURPRIZE! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud that somehow can't be formulated in the court of law.
You MAD ????

I'm laughing at you dupes. I'm sad for what Trump is willing to do to this country that he supposedly loves.

You are the whiny bitch.

Fucking losers.

I don't vote because I am a researcher dooche. But anyone can plainly see that Trump atleast cares about our country. Biden is a sell out to China and should be prosecuted for treason. Yea the ballot box loss for Trump because all the Democrypts cheated. But their time is coming. They will be held to the fire.

If you care about your country you don't claim American election results can't be trusted without DAMN GOOD EVIDENCE you can take to court.

If you love your country you don't spread self serving bullshit, you conceed a loss at the ballot box and you facilitate peaceful transfer of power to the incoming administration.

If Biden lost, what did Hillary say? Do not concede. Don't you think Biden would be doing the same thing? It was going to happen either way because now the cheating has been brought to our minds. Most people never thought of this. But another reason I don't vote because I knew this a long time ago and I won't waste my time.

Public schools almost ruined our grandkids, and now that we have thankfully got them out, and have got them into a private school, they are doing unbelievably well in all areas. Our littlest one speaking now about the Lord, and reciting bible verses is a joy to our hearts to hear. They love going there, and they love the Lord Christ for whom has saved our souls for whom believe. Amen.. The tree's are now being watered with the waters of eternal life, and thank God for it. No regrets.

One positive about the Covid. Now homeschooling is more prevelant then ever. I do try to look at the good things.lol!

Hey ignoramus, no one can force you to take a vaccine in America.

Your daddy Biden wants to try and your daddy Bill Gates would love that.

That's actually kind of retarded.

First, you have to PROVE FRAUD, not just allege it.

Secondly, you have to show that the Fraud made a difference. Just because there were 10 people who cast ballots when they shouldn't have been able to, if you lost a state by 12,000 votes, it really doesn't matter.

Then you have to prove it happened in enough states to make a difference. Again, if we were to give you AZ or GA, Biden would still win. You have to overturn AZ, GA, WI and at least one other state.

Fourth- A lot of this really shouldn't matter one way or the other. Biden decisively won the popular vote. The people made their preference pretty clear. That we are still using this archaic system that is subject to this level of gaming is the problem.

Anybody with half a brain knows the Dems cheated. Don't be blinded by party lines. And sure both the Democrypyts and Repulicons have been doing this for a long time. What about the entities that were running for Pres that you didn't even here about. LIke the Constitutional party and the Libertarian party. They don't even get a chance because of all the cheating. So use some common sense.
There is a massive flaw in your argument. You don’t see it. So let me explain it to you please. JoeB doesn’t have half a brain. Quarter at best. I find it odd that 25mil more voted but the libertarian candidate received 3 mil fewer votes. Hmmmm.....
We all know it was a fake election but with zero state cooperation, zero FBI help and zero media
There is not enough time

The FBI is part of it and should be shut down or atleast cleaned out of corruption. They are not doing their job.

Trumpy bear told you that?

You MAD ????

You are the whiny bitch.

Fucking losers.

If Biden lost, what did Hillary say? Do not concede. Don't you think Biden would be doing the same thing? It was going to happen either way because now the cheating as been brought to our minds. Most people never thought of this. But another reason I don't vote because I knew this a long time ago and I won't waste my time.

Hillary? I thought Biden ran.

Hillary ran in 2016. She conceeded THE NEXT DAY after election, even though she had qualms.

What Trump is doing is pathetic and so are you for going along with this clown show. He loves himself above all else.

I think we conservatives have lost the war !!
Big tech and Big media is too powerful
We lost one battle but not the war.
I have to say war because Biden will flood in millions of more 5th World bums who will all vote blue
I think it’s game over
Everything seem to had been prepared in avance when Trump was doing very well the vote count stop to make Hiden win the election this is pretty disgusting never think they will have go this far.
Where do you think Covid-19 came from ? It came from the Chinese who is presently moving around the world in a strategic attempt to position themselves for the coming conflicts....... Yeah they will go to the extreme, and they have proven it in their rehtoric, and now possibly their actions, and in their loyalties.

Do you know any Jews that support T ??
Ben Shapiro. Many do. Believe it or not.

That's actually kind of retarded.

First, you have to PROVE FRAUD, not just allege it.

Secondly, you have to show that the Fraud made a difference. Just because there were 10 people who cast ballots when they shouldn't have been able to, if you lost a state by 12,000 votes, it really doesn't matter.

Then you have to prove it happened in enough states to make a difference. Again, if we were to give you AZ or GA, Biden would still win. You have to overturn AZ, GA, WI and at least one other state.

Fourth- A lot of this really shouldn't matter one way or the other. Biden decisively won the popular vote. The people made their preference pretty clear. That we are still using this archaic system that is subject to this level of gaming is the problem.

Anybody with half a brain knows the Dems cheated. Don't be blinded by party lines. And sure both the Democrypyts and Repulicons have been doing this for a long time. What about the entities that were running for Pres that you didn't even here about. LIke the Constitutional party and the Libertarian party. They don't even get a chance because of all the cheating. So use some common sense.
There is a massive flaw in your argument. You don’t see it. So let me explain it to you please. JoeB doesn’t have half a brain. Quarter at best. I find it odd that 25mil more voted but the libertarian candidate received 3 mil fewer votes. Hmmmm.....
We all know it was a fake election but with zero state cooperation, zero FBI help and zero media
There is not enough time

The FBI is part of it and should be shut down or atleast cleaned out of corruption. They are not doing their job.

Trumpy bear told you that?

You MAD ????

You are the whiny bitch.

Fucking losers.

If Biden lost, what did Hillary say? Do not concede. Don't you think Biden would be doing the same thing? It was going to happen either way because now the cheating as been brought to our minds. Most people never thought of this. But another reason I don't vote because I knew this a long time ago and I won't waste my time.

Hillary? I thought Biden ran.

Hillary ran in 2016. She conceeded THE NEXT DAY after election, even though she had qualms.

What Trump is doing is pathetic and so are you for going along with this clown show. He loves himself above all else.
Yes, she conceeded the NEXT Day but why ? because Trump did not do a Hold-Up like Hiden did that why.

Forum List

Back