Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast. He claimed it in 2016 before he won, he claimed it after he won to refuse to accept that he lost popular vote and he claimed it many times before 2020 election.

He now lost and SURPRIZE! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud that somehow can't be formulated in the court of law.
You MAD ????

I'm laughing at you dupes. I'm sad for what Trump is willing to do to this country that he supposedly loves.

What did you do for our country besides whine like a little biatch?

You are the whiny bitch.

You lost at the ballot box and are too weak minded to accept that reality.

Fucking losers.

I don't vote because I am a researcher dooche. But anyone can plainly see that Trump atleast cares about our country. Biden is a sell out to China and should be prosecuted for treason. Yea the ballot box loss for Trump because all the Democrypts cheated. But their time is coming. They will be held to the fire.

If you care about your country you don't claim American election results can't be trusted without DAMN GOOD EVIDENCE you can take to court.

If you love your country you don't spread self serving bullshit, you conceed a loss at the ballot box and you facilitate peaceful transfer of power to the incoming administration.
If you love your country, you don't elect a man like Briben and his Affirmative action pick to the offices of the Presidency, and you sure as hell don't concede to them after knowing what we know about their ideas and positions to be taken against the majority of citizen's in this nation.

You show me a serious indictment (not even conviction) for bribery you claim and we'll have something to talk about. Right now you are just posting baseless bullshit.

It's easy to run your mouth, PROVE IT.

Trumps and his people keep running their mouth about supposedly huge election fraud, but get LAUGHED out of courts, because their claims are without any legal merrit. Does it register with you dupes? Nope not one bit, you belive whatever the fuck you want to.

Your daddy Biden is going to Guantanamo face it.:D

Guantanamo?...are you on drugs?
No Biden, he's not on drugs even if he might be black... LOL

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast. He claimed it in 2016 before he won, he claimed it after he won to refuse to accept that he lost popular vote and he claimed it many times before 2020 election.

He now lost and SURPRIZE! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud that somehow can't be formulated in the court of law.
You MAD ????

I'm laughing at you dupes. I'm sad for what Trump is willing to do to this country that he supposedly loves.

You are the whiny bitch.

Fucking losers.

I don't vote because I am a researcher dooche. But anyone can plainly see that Trump atleast cares about our country. Biden is a sell out to China and should be prosecuted for treason. Yea the ballot box loss for Trump because all the Democrypts cheated. But their time is coming. They will be held to the fire.

If you care about your country you don't claim American election results can't be trusted without DAMN GOOD EVIDENCE you can take to court.

If you love your country you don't spread self serving bullshit, you conceed a loss at the ballot box and you facilitate peaceful transfer of power to the incoming administration.
If you love your country, you don't elect a man like Briben and his Affirmative action pick to the offices of the Presidency, and you sure as hell don't concede to them after knowing what we know about their ideas and positions to be taken against the majority of citizen's in this nation.

You show me a serious indictment (not even conviction) for bribery you claim and we'll have something to talk about. Right now you are just posting baseless bullshit.

Trumps and his people keep running their mouth about supposedly huge election fraud, but get LAUGHED out of courts, because their claims are without any legal merrit. Does it register with you dupes? Nope not one bit, you belive whatever the fuck you want to.

Treason with China is a big thing you know...

You MAD ????

You are the whiny bitch.

Fucking losers.

You show me a serious indictment (not even conviction) for bribery charges you claim and we'll have something to talk about. Right now you are just posting baseless bullshit.

Trumps and his people keep running their mouth about supposedly huge election fraud, but get LAUGHED out of courts, because their claims are without any legal merrit.
Show you ??? It came straight from the dumb aces mouth. Show you ???? Rotflmbo.

It didn't come from his mouth idiot. You don't know what the fuck you are peddling.

If it did he'd be convicted for it. DUH

You MAD ????

You are the whiny bitch.

Fucking losers.

Treason with China is a big thing you know...

Treason is illegal last I checked.

Got indictement? Or is this just some bullshit you like to throw around casually?

That's actually kind of retarded.

First, you have to PROVE FRAUD, not just allege it.

Secondly, you have to show that the Fraud made a difference. Just because there were 10 people who cast ballots when they shouldn't have been able to, if you lost a state by 12,000 votes, it really doesn't matter.

Then you have to prove it happened in enough states to make a difference. Again, if we were to give you AZ or GA, Biden would still win. You have to overturn AZ, GA, WI and at least one other state.

Fourth- A lot of this really shouldn't matter one way or the other. Biden decisively won the popular vote. The people made their preference pretty clear. That we are still using this archaic system that is subject to this level of gaming is the problem.

Anybody with half a brain knows the Dems cheated. Don't be blinded by party lines. And sure both the Democrypyts and Repulicons have been doing this for a long time. What about the entities that were running for Pres that you didn't even here about. LIke the Constitutional party and the Libertarian party. They don't even get a chance because of all the cheating. So use some common sense.
There is a massive flaw in your argument. You don’t see it. So let me explain it to you please. JoeB doesn’t have half a brain. Quarter at best. I find it odd that 25mil more voted but the libertarian candidate received 3 mil fewer votes. Hmmmm.....
We all know it was a fake election but with zero state cooperation, zero FBI help and zero media
There is not enough time

The FBI is part of it and should be shut down or atleast cleaned out of corruption. They are not doing their job.

Trumpy bear told you that?

You MAD ????

You are the whiny bitch.

Fucking losers.

If Biden lost, what did Hillary say? Do not concede. Don't you think Biden would be doing the same thing? It was going to happen either way because now the cheating as been brought to our minds. Most people never thought of this. But another reason I don't vote because I knew this a long time ago and I won't waste my time.

Hillary? I thought Biden ran.

Hillary ran in 2016. She conceeded THE NEXT DAY after election, even though she had qualms.

What Trump is doing is pathetic and so are you for going along with this clown show. He loves himself above all else.
She conceded out of fear of further exposure for her dasturdly deeds.

No moron, she conceeded, with some presure from Obama, because they PUT COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE FIRST. They respect certain ideals like peaceful transfer of power that is at the very foundation of our governance.

This is a concept foreign to self-absorbed daytrader like Trump. He doesn't give any shit about the long term damage he is inflicting on America. All he cares about is how to capitalize on your gullibility and not EVER having to admit that he is a loser.
Hillary and Obama only care about enriching themselves

O bum a and his tranny wife should stop while they are ahead, before we as the people consider charging them with treason also.
Obama did zero in 8 yrs but enrich himself , abuse his power , cause racial tension and radically change the demographics of USA , forever

Obama the “ great serpent “

MitchF cartoon copy.jpg

The funny thing is that idiots think Biden will be a good pres. Keep watching CNN dummies. :D :D :D

I agree. Only took a 1 sec search.:DI just typed in what you said.lol!
[/QUOTE
That was amazing

Let us see what else we can find! Great job bother being an informed citizen. We are proud of you. Have no worries. Things are in the works nobody knows about or I can say. When all is done this country will be restored. We will make it happen, all of us together. Keep your head up and keep researching what is really going on!

And Klobuchar, Warren and Wyden ALL FINGERED Dominion voting systems..
And the results of their queries were...? Nothing happened, right? Welcome to the real world.

What did I tell you the reason for that inaction was? NOBODY in DC will turn down getting access to a better "superpower"...

They won in 2018.. So why invest the time.. My bet is someone in DNC told them to pipe down.. "We MIGHT NEED that option in future elections".. You can not BUY that many voting systems with fatal exploitation potential built in without folks leaning on you..

Could be Repubs "tested it out" in insignificant races in 2018 and in 2020 the Dems got too greedy using that security loophole and might have gotten caught..

Guarantee you one thiing. Given how many times the Dems have TRIED to arrange a Coup on the Donald -- HE's NOT GONNA REFRAIN from using that NSA 702 system to domestically spy on WHO SENT THE "FIXES" to the election centers on election night..

One "DC superpower" can completely cancel the other... If ya don't understand this -- it's because you AVOIDED listening to Civil Libertarians about how that spy system has ALREADY BEEN TURNED INTO A POLITICAL WEAPON...

I knew you were nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts. When did you first start believing the country was controlled by secret nefarious groups who control our elections even to the point of choosing crooked voting machines. If that were true, do you think that fat orange bastard didn't know about it? Why did he allow it?

Do you really think the source code hasn't been examined?

Simple.....because allegations aren't evidence. And we don't stop anyone from voting without evidence.

Alligations! Everyone and their grandmas seen the fraud first hand silly. Biden jumped up over 100,00 votes over night. Had more votes then Obama and in many states more votes put out then people were able to vote. The dems royally fked up their scam because Trump had a sting out even before the first vote was cassed. They were caught red handed. If anything Biden needs to concede because he was caught red handed. And he will.

Simple.....because allegations aren't evidence. And we don't stop anyone from voting without evidence.

Alligations! Everyone and their grandmas seen the fraud first hand silly.

Or......you saw votes being counted and didn't like the result. So you made up an awkward conspiracy to ignore them.

One of the two.

Biden jumped up over 100,00 votes over night. Had more votes then Obama and in many states more votes put out then people were able to vote. The dems royally fked up their scam because Trump had a sting out even before the first vote was cassed. They were caught red handed. If anything Biden needs to concede because he was caught red handed. And he will.

Can you name a state where there were more votes put out than people were able to vote? If there were many, give us.....three.

With evidence of course.

Alligations! Everyone and their grandmas seen the fraud first hand silly.

Or......you saw votes being counted and didn't like the result. So you made up an awkward conspiracy to ignore them.

One of the two.

Biden jumped up over 100,00 votes over night. Had more votes then Obama and in many states more votes put out then people were able to vote. The dems royally fked up their scam because Trump had a sting out even before the first vote was cassed. They were caught red handed. If anything Biden needs to concede because he was caught red handed. And he will.

Can you name a state where there were more votes put out than people were able to vote? If there were many, give us.....three.

With evidence of course.

I will make one thing clear. I don't support any political party and it is BS. I support liberty and freedom. In my home state Wisconsin more votes then people. Do you need the links? I have them.

Biden needs to either concede or this will be his fate....

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

I will be happy to have Biden in if it was an honest election but it wasn't. Not to mention if he is in then we can blame everything on him. It will be all his fault then and we can blame the dems for everything even Covid. No problemo. WE will fight fire with fire. I will be quite happy to have China man in.. Maybe even impeach him so Cummila can be the first woman pres.

Forum List

Back