Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Biden needs to either concede or this will be his fate....

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

I will be happy to have Biden in if it was an honest election but it wasn't.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

You are just like the CIA saying conspiracy theory...Your such a sheep. Baaaaa,:D

View attachment 419880

Or.....I just checked the election results. And find them more credible than I do your baseless claims of election fraud.

As would any rational person.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you're clueless with your blunder on Wisconsin. Worse, you demonstrated that you'll openly ignore evidence to cling to your silly conspiracy.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over you citing yourself.

Ok let us say you are right.. What do you think a Biden pres will do for America? Show me the facts on how Biden will make America more free? What a fkn joke.. :D

I'm not saying I'm right. Wisconsin does. Its not me your ignoring. You're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its own numbers on registered voters.

And my first answer to your question would be.....Biden pushes for all the votes to be counted. That puts him head and shoulders above Trump.

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

They lie to you..Wake the fk up dooche! The Cabal controls more then you know. The fact is, the Cabal wants Biden in because he does everything they want and Trump actually cared about America. Your daddy Biden will sell you directly to China.

Says you, citing you. And your source sucks. Meanwhile, the State of Wisconsin still confirms that it had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

And you still have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't. I live in Wi and seen it first hand. The fact is Biden cheated. So face up to it. He is not going to be pres. So quit your pipe dream of your China man.:DGoogle can't change the facts or your false narritive of your link who is in bed with google and the Cabal.

No, you haven't.

You're so commited to your fantasy, that you're literally ignoring the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin. The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

Says who? Says Wisconsin.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

What a dkface with his mask....

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

View attachment 419874

You are just like the CIA saying conspiracy theory...Your such a sheep. Baaaaa,:D

View attachment 419880

Or.....I just checked the election results. And find them more credible than I do your baseless claims of election fraud.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you're clueless with your blunder on Wisconsin. Worse, you demonstrated that you'll openly ignore evidence to cling to your silly conspiracy.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over you citing yourself.

Ok let us say you are right.. What do you think a Biden pres will do for America? Show me the facts on how Biden will make America more free? What a fkn joke.. :D

I'm not saying I'm right. Wisconsin does. Its not me your ignoring. You're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its own numbers on registered voters.

And my first answer to your question would be.....Biden pushes for all the votes to be counted. That puts him head and shoulders above Trump.

And you believe the numbers? WI is also saying everyone is dying when they arn't duh...:D

View attachment 419874

They lie to you..Wake the fk up dooche! The Cabal controls more then you know. The fact is, the Cabal wants Biden in because he does everything they want and Trump actually cared about America. Your daddy Biden will sell you directly to China.

Says you, citing you. And your source sucks. Meanwhile, the State of Wisconsin still confirms that it had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

And you still have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't. I live in Wi and seen it first hand. The fact is Biden cheated. So face up to it. He is not going to be pres. So quit your pipe dream of your China man.:DGoogle can't change the facts or your false narritive of your link who is in bed with google and the Cabal.

No, you haven't.

You're so commited to your fantasy, that you're literally ignoring the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin. The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

Says who? Says Wisconsin.

What a dkface with his mask....

View attachment 419881

Laughing....Trump was so inept with COVID and his mask free parties, he put HIMSELF in the ICU.

I'll stick with Biden, thank you. Biden has been pushing for preparation for the pandemic since before he won the election. And since.

Trump has been pouting and rage tweeting about silly conspiracy theories rather than leading.

Yet another reason Biden is just better for America.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

And you believe the numbers? WI is also saying everyone is dying when they arn't duh...:D

I believe the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters more than I believe you.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

If you are going to give me a link from a gov website or a mainstream media website I have good reason not to believe them because all they do is lie.

You are an idiot and a liar:

WISCONSIN HAS same day registration - legal same day voter registration.

The election night numbers you cite from
Your TV screen DO NOT include same day registered legal voters in Wisconsin.

you are an idiot. No wonder you voted for TrumpO twice.

When you learn how to be both intelligent and honest I consider you views on who is and who isn’t racist. Until then trump and much of his cult are outright blatant racists.

Trump sent his legal team to Michigan demanding all votes in Wayne COUNTY be thrown out and he wins Michigan by virtue of denying black Americans the right to vote against him and for one they prefer.

that is racist and should be a crime.

Shame on you for supporting a racist President.

Last edited:

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

If you are going to give me a link from a gov website or a mainstream media website I have good reason not to believe them because all they do is lie.

Or.....you don't know what you're talking about.

Why would any rational person ignore the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters....and instead believe you?

There is no reason.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

I believe the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters more than I believe you.

Yea and I am sure you would believe Hitler when he said they needed to round up the jews because they are bad people. OK.Right.:D

The election night numbers you cite DO NOT include sane day registered legal voters.

Actually, he's just wrong. As of November 1st, the State of Wisconsin had about 3.6 million registered voters. Only about 3.3 million voted.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Yea and I am sure you would believe Hitler when he said they needed to round up the jews because they are bad people. OK.Right.:D

Nah, I just trust the election results more than I do you citing yourself and your silly conspiracies.

As would any rational person. You just don't know what you're talking about.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Believe what you want. It don't make it true.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Nah, I just trust the election results more than I do you citing yourself and your silly conspiracies.

A rational person knows the gov and media lies to you. Your not rational just a sheep.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Laughing....but your silly fantasies, backed by nothing, do?

Again, why would any rational person ignore the State of Wisconsin on its own registered voters......and instead believe you?

Even you can't give us a good reason why anyone would ever do this.

The election night numbers you cite DO NOT include sane day registered legal voters.

Actually, he's just wrong. As of November 1st, the State of Wisconsin had about 3.6 million registered voters. Only about 3.3 million voted.

And you are still quoting gov sites like a good little sheep.:D

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

A rational person knows the gov and media lies to you. Your not rational just a sheep.

I'm a sheep because I won't ignore the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters.....and refuse to believe whatever numbers you made up instead?

I'm so happy to disappoint you.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Again, why would any rational person ignore the State of Wisconsin on its own registered voters......and instead believe you?

Believe what you want. The fact is Biden cheated no matter how you want to slice it.

And you are still quoting gov sites like a good little sheep.:D

Says the guy that literally made up numbers on voter registration in the State of Wisconsin .

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you. And not your fantasies, backed by nothing.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Believe what you want. The fact is Biden cheated no matter how you want to slice it.

Your fantasies aren't facts. As demonstrated by your fantasies about Wisconsin having more votes cast than registered voters. A claim that is provably false. I should know....I proved it.

Forum List

Back