Running Out Of Angry White Guys

"Frankly, it may just take fifteen or twenty years for the old racists to slowly die off " :bye1:

More like under ten years!! :dance:

The old racist fools are simply replaced by new racist fools.

here as the generation of warcriminals is dying out. They are being replaced by a generation of "Hitler wasnt all that bad".

Same will happen in the US. The generation of racial segregationists will die out and be replaced by a generation of "racial segregation wasnt that bad"

People get more conservative or backwards with age

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...another troll thread from Batshit Boy the racist. How creative...........

"Frankly, it may just take fifteen or twenty years for the old racists to slowly die off " :bye1:

What will Republican's do now that they've alienated women, the LGBT community, and minorities, once old white racist men die off? I guess the Republican party will die off at the same time. Oh well.

I love the soon-to-be minority argument.

Lets take a look.

First off---minorities are a pretty big demographic and not exclusive to anyone group.

Hispanics---- Wanna talk about a racist, male dominated group? Do you speak Latino Spainish and ever catch a few of these folks talking? While I am white and feel no ' racism ' from this group, I would suggest a whole new form of "racism' is heading our way------ still not enough to form a majority and they are all from different countries--and continents are not a all inclusive group. WHile the immigration debate is raging they will fins common ground, once this issue is settled, forget about it.

Africans--- good luck there. While there is a very growing group of middle class africans who get lumped into the 'all' black african group. This community is fractured and a long long way away from being a majority block. Wh
hile I do think the africans will be more willing to reach out other ethnic groups, I verys eriously many will be willing to reciprocate.

Asians. Without a doubt the most 'racists' of all the races on this planet. A very inclusive group and I very seriously doubt you will find them in-ine with any of the said racial groups.

So, good luck with all that and the whole whites will be a minority, along racial lines, they will be a majority once you break it all down.

That article is from 2012, so really only 18 years, or 13 years, or 3?

As long as Fox News continues to get ratings by getting old white guys, without college educations, who attend church once a week, all frothed up with stories of cute white chicks getting abducted by black men...they'll just continue to make more angry "conservative" white men, and they'll get old eventually.

So no......

NO however, if you knew anything about the 'latino" culture you would know if you put a person from Cuba, puerto rico, mexico, argentina, peru and el salvador and Spain in a room together they would not know what each other are saying. While they do speak "spainish" the mexican dialect is not the same as Cuban or argentinian or honduran.

I can understand a Mexican while a Cuban I am almost clueless to what they are saying.

It is similiar to someone from America, say a cajun, Scotland, Jamaica and austrailia.

The spainish variants vary wildly depending on the country.

As long as Fox News continues to get ratings by getting old white guys, without college educations, who attend church once a week, ......

Which of those descriptions are you suggesting is negative? All of them? And since that network all the liberals seem obsessed with is only for the target of Batshit Boy's racism, who is watching? Must be a lot of somebody to remain top in the ratings year after year.

Forum List

Back