Running Out Of Angry White Guys

"Frankly, it may just take fifteen or twenty years for the old racists to slowly die off " :bye1:

More like under ten years!! :dance:

What will Republican's do now that they've alienated women, the LGBT community, and minorities, once old white racist men die off? I guess the Republican party will die off at the same time. Oh well.
Alienated women? Examples. Or shut your pie hole.
How far do you libs think you can push normal people before they push back...
This country is SICK of your left wing radical ideas. They have FAILED....Precisely the reason your side may very well lose the US Senate.

Being that I own a landscaping and irrigation buisness and the majority of my workers are Latino, I can tell you they can communicate, they will straight up tell you they do not know what the Cubans are saying and vice versa.
Communicate and conversation are two different things.

Way to start name calling! That didnt take long.
And how many are undocumented? Tell the truth.
Do you pay your people properly? Or do you status them as "contractors" on 1099's?
Are you paying all of your payroll taxes? Or are you skirting tax law by misclassifying your workers?

I am legit.

Everything is checked and crossed. Not that it is any of your buisness.

I appreciate the Latinos work ethic and respect the same ideas my heritage wanted. They are not so much worried of themselves and want a better life for their children. A lot of Americans should remember that a lot of families that came to America faced the same challenges they do now. I know the Irish did.

They know they are not going to get rich planting bushes and laying irrigation pipes. I do not hear any complaints and very rarely lose any to competition.

Fox News and the GOP are trying to cultivate anger these days to keep righty voters fired up.....

No, 'they' are not. There is no need to "cultivate" anger when people can just look around at what this cluster-fuck administration is doing to the country. Again, you are just being a partisan douche.

As long as Fox News continues to get ratings by getting old white guys, without college educations, who attend church once a week, ......

Which of those descriptions are you suggesting is negative? All of them? And since that network all the liberals seem obsessed with is only for the target of Batshit Boy's racism, who is watching? Must be a lot of somebody to remain top in the ratings year after year.
I'm not suggesting any of what you call "descriptions" are negative.

I'm merely referring to Fox, and the GOP's strongest demographic.

No you're not; you're "merely" being a partisan douche.
There is nothing wrong with being white, over 60, attending church once a week, and not having a college degree. I fit that demographic except I'm only 50.

Sites like this are great to vent your political frustrations, so you don't have to have exchanges like you're looking for with family, friends, and coworkers.

You seem quite angry, and looking for a fight that I haven't provoked. There is no reason to be defensive about what I've said.

I am curious if you think the demographic I've referenced is being picked on, or if you are part of it. And given your previous uncalled for reaction, I want t be clear that's a question, not an insult

Fox News and the GOP are trying to cultivate anger these days to keep righty voters fired up...using of course stories about how Obama loves Muslims, and Ebola, and those stories about cute young white girls missing, or being killed by black men.
Just a minute..
If you or anyone else had replaced the references used for whites to blacks or any other protected minority class, you'd be vilified. insulted and called all kinds of filthy names.
Then you have the nerve to imply "what? What did I say?".....
You don't get to kick someone in the shins and then claim "it wasn't me".
You know what you did. You know what you posted. You are aware of the intent.
Do not attempt to argue. Do not respond.

I am legit.

Everything is checked and crossed. Not that it is any of your buisness.

I appreciate the Latinos work ethic and respect the same ideas my heritage wanted. They are not so much worried of themselves and want a better life for their children. A lot of Americans should remember that a lot of families that came to America faced the same challenges they do now. I know the Irish did.

They know they are not going to get rich planting bushes and laying irrigation pipes. I do not hear any complaints and very rarely lose any to competition.
You didn't answer the questions.

And how many are undocumented? Tell the truth.

Yes they are documented. All verified through DHS.

Do you pay your people properly?

None of your business. However, like I said, they understand they are not going to get rich planting bushes and laying irrigation pipes. I very rarely lose any to competition.

Or do you status them as "contractors" on 1099's?

Again, unless you are the IRS or work mans comp. None of your business

Are you paying all of your payroll taxes?

Again, unless you are the IRS, none of your business.

Or are you skirting tax law by misclassifying your workers?

I would direct you to your local and federal tax collection agencies.

Now, I have seen many Latinos with bunk SS numbers and I have had multiple Jose Domingos apply one after the other. DHS is a bullshit federal bureau and I have little faith in them. I follow their rules and State and local rules and I have little faith in them as well. If they have a problem they know where to find me. Last time I saw ICE riding around I didn't see any of the guys working for me go diving in the bushes.

"Frankly, it may just take fifteen or twenty years for the old racists to slowly die off " :bye1:

What will Republican's do now that they've alienated women, the LGBT community, and minorities, once old white racist men die off? I guess the Republican party will die off at the same time. Oh well.

Sad that you and others can't see your own racist tendencies.

Do you really think you can outlaw human nature?

The old racist will die out but they'll be replace with new racists who believe in the inferiority of black race just as their Dads and granddads did. They just have a different agenda.

But with the demographic shift they will no longer control the narrative and will further be marginalized

As long as Fox News continues to get ratings by getting old white guys, without college educations, who attend church once a week, ......

Which of those descriptions are you suggesting is negative? All of them? And since that network all the liberals seem obsessed with is only for the target of Batshit Boy's racism, who is watching? Must be a lot of somebody to remain top in the ratings year after year.
I'm not suggesting any of what you call "descriptions" are negative.

I'm merely referring to Fox, and the GOP's strongest demographic.

No you're not; you're "merely" being a partisan douche.
There is nothing wrong with being white, over 60, attending church once a week, and not having a college degree. I fit that demographic except I'm only 50.

Sites like this are great to vent your political frustrations, so you don't have to have exchanges like you're looking for with family, friends, and coworkers.

You seem quite angry, and looking for a fight that I haven't provoked. There is no reason to be defensive about what I've said.

I am curious if you think the demographic I've referenced is being picked on, or if you are part of it. And given your previous uncalled for reaction, I want t be clear that's a question, not an insult

Fox News and the GOP are trying to cultivate anger these days to keep righty voters fired up...using of course stories about how Obama loves Muslims, and Ebola, and those stories about cute young white girls missing, or being killed by black men.

It is driving them insane that a Black man was re-elected by a Majority of the American People

The old racist will die out but they'll be replace with new racists who believe in the inferiority of black race just as their Dads and granddads did. They just have a different agenda.

They will be replaced with Latinos. Any they don't give two terds about liberals or PC.

Forum List

Back