Running Out Of Angry White Guys

"Running Out Of Angry White Guys"

'White guys' have nothing to be 'angry' about.

Gay Americans realizing their comprehensive civil liberties is no reason to be 'angry.'

Women exercising their right to privacy is no reason to be 'angry.'

Immigrants being afforded their due process rights is no reason to be 'angry.'

And African-Americans exercising their right to vote should make no one 'angry.'

As long as Fox News continues to get ratings by getting old white guys, without college educations, who attend church once a week, ......

Which of those descriptions are you suggesting is negative? All of them? And since that network all the liberals seem obsessed with is only for the target of Batshit Boy's racism, who is watching? Must be a lot of somebody to remain top in the ratings year after year.
I'm not suggesting any of what you call "descriptions" are negative.

I'm merely referring to Fox, and the GOP's strongest demographic.

No you're not; you're "merely" being a partisan douche.
There is nothing wrong with being white, over 60, attending church once a week, and not having a college degree. I fit that demographic except I'm only 50.

Sites like this are great to vent your political frustrations, so you don't have to have exchanges like you're looking for with family, friends, and coworkers.

You seem quite angry, and looking for a fight that I haven't provoked. There is no reason to be defensive about what I've said.

I am curious if you think the demographic I've referenced is being picked on, or if you are part of it. And given your previous uncalled for reaction, I want t be clear that's a question, not an insult

Fox News and the GOP are trying to cultivate anger these days to keep righty voters fired up...using of course stories about how Obama loves Muslims, and Ebola, and those stories about cute young white girls missing, or being killed by black men.

It is driving them insane that a Black man was re-elected by a Majority of the American People

WOOHOO you finally got a black man elected. Too bad he's so inept that America is likely to NEVER put a black man in the oval again.

And enjoy the Latino vote while you have it. It is not gonna last long once immigration issue is resolved.

racism will never die.

recent behavior here in fact convinced me that our species is doomed.
What species are you? Dog?

So now you follow me arround.

What species are you? a std?
You are being watched...Keep it up...

"You are being watched...Keep it up"

Delusions of authority :eusa_hand:
You may believe in your sick bigoted mind you'll be allowed to get away with your racist rhetoric.

"Running Out Of Angry White Guys"

'White guys' have nothing to be 'angry' about.

Gay Americans realizing their comprehensive civil liberties is no reason to be 'angry.'

Women exercising their right to privacy is no reason to be 'angry.'

Immigrants being afforded their due process rights is no reason to be 'angry.'

And African-Americans exercising their right to vote should make no one 'angry.'

Of course not.

But constantly being told if you oppose ANY democratic ideals it is because you are a racist IS enough to make a person angry.

Which of those descriptions are you suggesting is negative? All of them? And since that network all the liberals seem obsessed with is only for the target of Batshit Boy's racism, who is watching? Must be a lot of somebody to remain top in the ratings year after year.

There is nothing wrong with being white, over 60, attending church once a week, and not having a college degree. I fit that demographic except I'm only 50.

Sites like this are great to vent your political frustrations, so you don't have to have exchanges like you're looking for with family, friends, and coworkers.

You seem quite angry, and looking for a fight that I haven't provoked. There is no reason to be defensive about what I've said.

I am curious if you think the demographic I've referenced is being picked on, or if you are part of it. And given your previous uncalled for reaction, I want t be clear that's a question, not an insult

Fox News and the GOP are trying to cultivate anger these days to keep righty voters fired up...using of course stories about how Obama loves Muslims, and Ebola, and those stories about cute young white girls missing, or being killed by black men.

It is driving them insane that a Black man was re-elected by a Majority of the American People

WOOHOO you finally got a black man elected. Too bad he's so inept that America is likely to NEVER put a black man in the oval again.

Maybe in the racist rightwing pin headed sloop skull minds, your said that before he was re elected an oh how sure you were of mittens taking the white house!!:ack-1:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::mm:

Last edited:

Maybe in the racist rightwing pin headed sloop skull minds, your said that before he was re elected an oh how sure you were of mittens taking the white house!!:ack-1:

I said or did any of that? Link please...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::mm:

As long as Fox News continues to get ratings by getting old white guys, without college educations, who attend church once a week, ......

Just a minute..
If you or anyone else had replaced the references used for whites to blacks or any other protected minority class, you'd be vilified. insulted and called all kinds of filthy names.
Then you have the nerve to imply "what? What did I say?".....
You don't get to kick someone in the shins and then claim "it wasn't me".
You know what you did. You know what you posted. You are aware of the intent.
Do not attempt to argue. Do not respond.
Go read my post again. I used no insults, and obeyed forum rules

Any American who would never vote for another black man for President because Obama isn't doing things the way they like is really exercising poor voting skills

Any American who would never vote for another black man for President because Obama is black is really exercising poor voting skills

So, conversely you must admit that all those who voted for him simply BECAUSE he's a black man also showed poor voting skills.

I would agree on both points.

Just a minute..
If you or anyone else had replaced the references used for whites to blacks or any other protected minority class, you'd be vilified. insulted and called all kinds of filthy names.
Then you have the nerve to imply "what? What did I say?".....
You don't get to kick someone in the shins and then claim "it wasn't me".
You know what you did. You know what you posted. You are aware of the intent.
Do not attempt to argue. Do not respond.
Oh! also...I forgot...try this on for size.

Al Sharpton cultivates anger and resentments in black men of all ages, without college educations, who attend church once a week, by constantly perpetuating a victim mentality that fosters dependence.

I am not angered by anybody who vilifies, insults, or calls me names.

Why do you suppose it angers you so much?

Any American who would never vote for another black man for President because Obama is black is really exercising poor voting skills

So, conversely you must admit that all those who voted for him simply BECAUSE he's a black man also showed poor voting skills.

Of course it's wrong for blacks to vote for Obama only because he's black, but blacks have voted over 90% Democratic in the last 7 or 8 Presidential elections, and most of those guys were white.

So statistically, probably less than 10% of blacks changed their regular voting habits because Obama is black. But we can't really know how many black people didn't even give Mitt Romney a listen because Obama is black. And we'll never know. All commentary about that is speculation

Of course it's wrong for blacks to vote for Obama only because he's black, but blacks have voted Democratic in the last 7 or 8 Presidential elections, and most of those guys were white.

So statistically, probably less than 10% of blacks changed their regular voting habits because Obama is black. But we can't really know how many black people didn't even give Mitt Romney a listen because Obama is black. And we'll never know. All commentary about that is speculation

It's not speculation when you have video after video posted online of people saying they voted for Obama because "it was time for a black President" or dat my niggah right there" or anything similar.

Hell look at Colin Powerll, conservative Republican until Obama shows up , then all the sudden we're supposed to believe skin color isn't why he abandoned ship?

Frankly, I don't even necessarily have a problem with skin color being used to decide who to vote for. All else being equal Obama probably relates better to black voters than Romney, and people want to vote for people they can relate to. My consternation is that the same also holds true for white people, yet white people are VILIFIED if they state they want to elect a white man. Just as women should probably feel more comfortable voting for a woman, etc etc.

It's a ridiculously unfair double standard.applied to white men. We're the only group in the voting base who is considered evil if we vote for one of our own.

Of course it's wrong for blacks to vote for Obama only because he's black, but blacks have voted Democratic in the last 7 or 8 Presidential elections, and most of those guys were white.

It's not speculation when you have video after video posted online of people saying they voted for Obama because "it was time for a black President" or dat my niggah right there" or anything similar.

Hell look at Colin Powerll, conservative Republican until Obama shows up , then all the sudden we're supposed to believe skin color isn't why he abandoned ship?

Frankly, I don't even necessarily have a problem with skin color being used to decide who to vote for. All else being equal Obama probably relates better to black voters than Romney, and people want to vote for people they can relate to. My consternation is that the same also holds true for white people, yet white people are VILIFIED if they state they want to elect a white man. Just as women should probably feel more comfortable voting for a woman, etc etc.

It's a ridiculously unfair double standard.applied to white men. We're the only group in the voting base who is considered evil if we vote for one of our own.
I've seen those videos, and if I wanted to assemble a compilation of videos showin blacks who didn't care if he were black or white, I could.

Colin Powell said he liked Obama's platform better than McCain's. And there isn't anything wrong with being a swing voter. I'm one. I voted for Reagan once, GHW Bush twice, Clinton once, Gore, then W Bush, then McCain, then Obama

I'm not concerned about being vilified.

The unfair standard against whites is the same punitive stuff that Germans faced after WWII. Bigotry in the hands of white people has historically been far more potent in terms of long term socio-economic disadvantages for blacks than all other races that practice bigotry towards blacks. Maybe it's just easy for me to overlook because I don't care if I'm accused of racism, and hven't lost job or school placement to anyone because they were black

I love the soon-to-be minority argument.

Lets take a look.

First off---minorities are a pretty big demographic and not exclusive to anyone group.

Hispanics---- Wanna talk about a racist, male dominated group? Do you speak Latino Spainish and ever catch a few of these folks talking? While I am white and feel no ' racism ' from this group, I would suggest a whole new form of "racism' is heading our way------ still not enough to form a majority and they are all from different countries--and continents are not a all inclusive group. WHile the immigration debate is raging they will fins common ground, once this issue is settled, forget about it.

Africans--- good luck there. While there is a very growing group of middle class africans who get lumped into the 'all' black african group. This community is fractured and a long long way away from being a majority block. Wh
hile I do think the africans will be more willing to reach out other ethnic groups, I verys eriously many will be willing to reciprocate.

Asians. Without a doubt the most 'racists' of all the races on this planet. A very inclusive group and I very seriously doubt you will find them in-ine with any of the said racial groups.

So, good luck with all that and the whole whites will be a minority, along racial lines, they will be a majority once you break it all down.
You're not understanding the big picture. It's all those groups against whites. They all agree with Point #1: Use government to take resources and opportunities from whites. Point #2 is where it gets tricky for these groups - how do they split up the booty.

"Frankly, it may just take fifteen or twenty years for the old racists to slowly die off " :bye1:

More like under ten years!! :dance:

That article is from 2012, so really only 18 years, or 13 years, or 3?

As long as Fox News continues to get ratings by getting old white guys, without college educations, who attend church once a week, all frothed up with stories of cute white chicks getting abducted by black men...they'll just continue to make more angry "conservative" white men, and they'll get old eventually.

So no......

And younger whites will replace them.

I've seen those videos, and if I wanted to assemble a compilation of videos showin blacks who didn't care if he were black or white, I could.

Colin Powell said he liked Obama's platform better than McCain's. And there isn't anything wrong with being a swing voter. I'm one. I voted for Reagan once, GHW Bush twice, Clinton once, Gore, then W Bush, then McCain, then Obama

I'm not concerned about being vilified.

The unfair standard against whites is the same punitive stuff that Germans faced after WWII. Bigotry in the hands of white people has historically been far more potent in terms of long term socio-economic disadvantages for blacks than all other races that practice bigotry towards blacks. Maybe it's just easy for me to overlook because I don't care if I'm accused of racism, and hven't lost job or school placement to anyone because they were black

Powell wasn't a swing voter, come on....

And the excuse of "well you have to put up with a little racism because whites have had the power for so long" is wearing thin man.

You want just a micro example? Here on this board there is a black member who runs around calling whites feral apes, liberals laugh and think hes funny. There are of course other posters who call blacks apes and worse and they are attacked and called every sort of name.

How is one any worse than the other?

I thought minorities wanted EQUALITY? Equality doesn't mean "Hey I can call you names, but you better not say shit to me" and it most certainly does not mean "Hey I can vote for a black man simply because he's black, but you better not DARE vote against a a black man just because he's black"

All be honest, I will NEVER vote for a black President. Obama has guaranteed that. I've seen what blacks with chips on their shoulders do when given power and don't want to see it again. If that makes me a racist in your book, so be it..

"Frankly, it may just take fifteen or twenty years for the old racists to slowly die off " :bye1:

More like under ten years!! :dance:

The old racist will die out but they'll be replace with new racists who believe in the inferiority of black race just as their Dads and granddads did. They just have a different agenda.

But with the demographic shift they will no longer control the narrative and will further be marginalized

What kind of crack are you on? Whites constitute 93% of the candidates that the Democrats are running for Senator or Governor in November and white men are 75% of the candidates and this from a party which only won 38% of white male votes.

The cream always rises to the top. White men, being the most competent demographic in the nation, will always punch above our weight class. We'll be running things for a long time to come. Look, even the Democrats can't run their party without white men and the white men they do get are the Nancyboys.

Bc5MGulCUAE2w01.jpg

Forum List

Back