Rush has the solution to inequality

No answer. Nailed it
Gave you the answer the fact you can't accept it is your problem still waiting on your answer to it.

And your answer is just what I said it would be before you gave it. Get some new talking points

Still no answer from you tell us how you would solve the problem if you still refuse to give us your solution I'm done wasting time with you. To quote Woody Harrelson from Zombieland time to nut up or shut up.

Gave you the answer the fact you can't accept it is your problem still waiting on your answer to it.

And your answer is just what I said it would be before you gave it. Get some new talking points

Still no answer from you tell us how you would solve the problem if you still refuse to give us your solution I'm done wasting time with you. To quote Woody Harrelson from Zombieland time to nut up or shut up.

Forget stating a solution.

You can't any of them to state the problem.

DittoTards always claim their MessiahRushie was "joking" when he gets caught lying. You do realize it is a lie to claim that is the "Democratic Method," right?

You really don't see what he was doing? Plain as day to me. He went to the extreme absurd, it's a tactic that many employ. Daily on Comedy Central does it a lot, not seeing people getting bent over when he does it.
The "tactic" was LYING! Your MessiahRushie created a Straw Man "Democratic Method" that does not exist because he knows he can't compete in the arena of ideas against the real Democratic method of equal OPPORTUNITY through access to education.

He knows the CON$ervoFascist Method of kissing ass does not work for honest people, only for the Right.

He intentionally exaggerated, he knew and his listeners knew it. He was making a point about the absurdity of liberal equality. I thought you were one of the smarter posters here, but I guess not.

He was making a point and he made it because people like you got their panties in a wad over it.

I don't like listening to him but he made a good point and you are pretty dumb not to see the distortion has truth in it. Entertainers, entertain, and he did well.

To lower taxes for the job creators so they can put in off shore accounts and laugh when the unemployment rate goes up

You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhattan and read....

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.

Some people get jobs in the summer. Some people do internships. Some people don't play video games. Some people stay sober. That's not fair. Those people get ahead of the others. We must make sure everybody starts the same, and using the president's own philosophy, we'll start everybody at the same point by defining as normal the least successful among us. So every 20-something starting out gets high, plays video games, doesn't work. This is equal. This is equality.

And it doesn't humiliate those who are high, because everybody will be. It doesn't humiliate those who don't have a job because no one will have one. It doesn't humiliate anybody playing video games because every will be. It doesn't humiliate anyone for having an internship because no one will. That's the starting point, because equal outcomes require and begin with equal preparation, because equality is so important.

And because the Democrat Party never, ever seeks to elevate people into the higher levels, the higher reaches of success and achievement. They lower those at the top. We will do, in my program, what the Democrats do every day. We will punish the achievers. We will punish the responsible. We will make it harder on those who do not get high, who do not play video games all day, who do not watch television all day, and we will make them do exactly what everybody else is doing (i.e., nothing), so that we have an equal starting point. "

My Advice to the Dictator for His State of the Coup Address on Income Inequality - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Republican hacks always painting liberals for what they are not. Like liberals want everyone to have equal income -- that's a lie.

Liberals want success to be rewarded fairly. If one works 3 times harder than the other guy, he should make 3 times more. Maybe 10 times if he is also taking risks and had to recoup earlier investments.

What liberals -- or any sane person -- don't get is how can making 100 times the average, year after year, can be justified. Nobody works that hard.

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.

Some people get jobs in the summer. Some people do internships. Some people don't play video games. Some people stay sober. That's not fair. Those people get ahead of the others. We must make sure everybody starts the same, and using the president's own philosophy, we'll start everybody at the same point by defining as normal the least successful among us. So every 20-something starting out gets high, plays video games, doesn't work. This is equal. This is equality.

And it doesn't humiliate those who are high, because everybody will be. It doesn't humiliate those who don't have a job because no one will have one. It doesn't humiliate anybody playing video games because every will be. It doesn't humiliate anyone for having an internship because no one will. That's the starting point, because equal outcomes require and begin with equal preparation, because equality is so important.

And because the Democrat Party never, ever seeks to elevate people into the higher levels, the higher reaches of success and achievement. They lower those at the top. We will do, in my program, what the Democrats do every day. We will punish the achievers. We will punish the responsible. We will make it harder on those who do not get high, who do not play video games all day, who do not watch television all day, and we will make them do exactly what everybody else is doing (i.e., nothing), so that we have an equal starting point. "

My Advice to the Dictator for His State of the Coup Address on Income Inequality - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Brilliance!

How can the Dems not see the "logic" of this idea?

:clap2:

Republican hacks always painting liberals for what they are not. Like liberals want everyone to have equal income -- that's a lie.

Liberals want success to be rewarded fairly. If one works 3 times harder than the other guy, he should make 3 times more. Maybe 10 times if he is also taking risks and had to recoup earlier investments.

What liberals -- or any sane person -- don't get is how can making 100 times the average, year after year, can be justified. Nobody works that hard.

You need to study Economics 101.

Let's start here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcykt12InD0&list=PL658A06660848E2D8]Milton Friedman - Self-Interest & Self-Ownership - YouTube[/ame]

It is like he is celebrating his own stupidity.

Or maybe you are.....

I am not celebrating his stupidity. At most I am laughing at it. At worst I am worried about the future of our nation because morons like him actually convince people of this crap.

During the Renaissance there was a movement towards science and a celebration of thought and logic. I feel like modern America is defined in the exact opposite way as we celebrate our own ignorance and place more emphasis on emotional rhetoric than logic.

Well then the answer is clear. We need to have a Black Plague like the late Medieval society did so those humans that remain will start another Renaissance.

Or maybe you are.....

I am not celebrating his stupidity. At most I am laughing at it. At worst I am worried about the future of our nation because morons like him actually convince people of this crap.

During the Renaissance there was a movement towards science and a celebration of thought and logic. I feel like modern America is defined in the exact opposite way as we celebrate our own ignorance and place more emphasis on emotional rhetoric than logic.

Well then the answer is clear. We need to have a Black Plague like the late Medieval society did so those humans that remain will start another Renaissance.

And look at how well the US did post WW2. It is like labor markets matter.

Let's start here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcykt12InD0&list=PL658A06660848E2D8]Milton Friedman - Self-Interest & Self-Ownership - YouTube[/ame]

Well, I agree with what Milton Friedman says, especially his position on legalizing all drugs. But he never explained why it is necessary to let super-rich to keep most of their incomes.

To lower taxes for the job creators so they can put in off shore accounts and laugh when the unemployment rate goes up

Here's another question you probably won't answer.

After I have paid my taxes and I have my money free and clear what is wrong with me doing whatever I want with it?

Why can't I put it in an account in the Cayman Islands?

Why do you think you have any further claims on my money after the taxes are paid?

Let's start here.

Well, I agree with what Milton Friedman says, especially his position on legalizing all drugs. But he never explained why it is necessary to let super-rich to keep most of their incomes.

Simply put, because it is theirs.... not yours... not the state's.

Digging ditches with a shovel is hard work. Digging with a backhoe, much easier.

Should the guy with the shovel earn more than the guy operating the backhoe?

If so then if we dig ditches with our hands we could become millionaires.

Solution; Education that allows people the ability to innovate, think and consider.

Colllege or craft-school...

Being a slave making a dollar per hour isn't the solution.

You are only a slave if you are doing it against your will.

I have known many people that started off making minimum wage who, over time, take courses in bookkeeping, or medical billing or something similar.

Sure, it sux, Having to take courses on the weekend or at night. And sure it sux having to spend the money on courses as opposed to spending it on entertainment.

But the returns?

No longer being a slave making a dollar per hour....AND....living a better lifestyle.

Sort of, well....just sayin'

Let's start here.

Milton Friedman - Self-Interest & Self-Ownership - YouTube

Wrong -- nothing is "theirs". They live in a society, not in an inhabited island or a jungle. And they become rich thanks to the rules we, as a society, put forth and are following. If those rules were different, the same person could have ended up at the bottom of the social ladder, and poor as a church mouse!

Digging ditches with a shovel is hard work. Digging with a backhoe, much easier.

If so then if we dig ditches with our hands we could become millionaires.

Relatively speaking, knowing how to operate a backhoe is a skill compared to digging with a shovel. One needs to learn how to operate a backhoe, whereas people learn how to use a shovel at an early age and requires no extra training.

So, no, the shoveler should not make more money than the backhoe operator.

Instead, he should learn how to operate a backhoe.

It is known as bettering yourself and having a differential in the marketplace.

Of course he should. But not 100 times more! He should earn just a bit more, enough for the other guy to realize that he should ditch that shovel.

Wrong -- nothing is "theirs". They live in a society, not in an inhabited island or a jungle. And they become rich thanks to the rules we, as a society, put forth and are following. If those rules were different, the same person could have ended up at the bottom of the social ladder, and poor as a church mouse!

think of w2hat you just said.

They became rich thanks to the rules we as a society put forth and are following.

So?

Good for them. The rules worked well for them.

If you lost at a game of monopoly, would you frown on the winner who simply followed the rules?

Would you suggest a rule change?

If that same person won everytime, is it because the rules are screwed up or is it because he is simply better at the game than you are?

Forum List

Back