Rush Limbaugh comments on the conservative media revolution..and how it drives the old media nuts...

As someone who's been on-air for over 20 years, Limbaugh is the old media.

Do you think he broke the back of the party controlled media?

I think the party controlled media was doomed by the digital age and the rise of the internet, though Limbaugh sure got the ball rolling. People began questioning what the party propaganda outlets were saying, Limbaugh made it very clear that they were lying more often than not. Brian Williams and Dan Rather are just symptoms of a democrat media so corrupt that lying is considered normal.

As someone who's been on-air for over 20 years, Limbaugh is the old media.

Yes... because 20 years is the edge of "The Media" scale...

That's not what I said.

ROFLMNAO!

Don't ya just love it when Leftists forget that this is a text forum, wherein what they said is sitting directly over what they're denying they said? They SO need it to be an oral exchange, which depends exclusively on the memory of the listener.

LOL! Hysterical! (And in every sense of the word...)

But this is what Rush has always used... their own words... in his march through Leftism, to the Sea~!

Last edited:
This article by Rush

So it is not I, nor anyone else in conservatism, who is to blame for the partisanship in Washington.
The two faced liar constantly contradicts himself, but his sheeple are too stupid to remember what their MessiahRushie says from day to day so the pathological liar gets away with it.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

So you have nothing to say on the subject and can only fling shit like the feral baboon you are?

The sum of the intellect comprising the Ideological Left is insufficient to understand THE DISTINCT CONTEXT IN WHICH BOTH DISTINCT STATEMENTS WERE ADVANCED.

Limbaugh IS only responsible for "THE CONTEST".

And to be clear, the Contest is simply one in which two distinct positions are promoted.

1- American Principle

-v-

2- Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

Limbaugh came at "The Media" PROMOTING AMERICAN PRINCIPLE.

Limbaugh did not create the Media that PROMOTES: Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

Thus within those two distinct contexts, Limbaugh IS and IS NOT responsible for the DIVISION between Advocates of American Principle OKA: AMERICANS! and The Proponents of Foreign Ideas HOSTILE TO American Principle, OKA: Leftists... .

But how cool is it that the proponents of DIVERSITY... come to lament DIVISION, in which Diversity is otherwise rooted?

I dont have to show the evidence...

Which is a good thing for you... given your inability to do so.

But hey... It is always great when one's opposition provides irrefutable confirmation of one's point.

Your concession is duly noted and,
as always: Summarily accepted.

Reader, always remember that the key to defeating the Ideological Left rests upon two key fundamentals:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!

Such a liar

I dont have to show the evidence, you quoted the evidence yourself. Why you are defending the newest lie or pretending there are 2 different competing truths is beyond me

Heres what you quoted:

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Now do you see it or will you cut my quote again?

OH! ANOTHER Re-Concession from ANOTHER Cultists inside two minutes!

LOL! You people absolutely SUCK AT THIS!

Your Second concession to the same standing points, is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Yeah yeah, but do you see the proof you were asking for or not?

I see proof that you're incapable of separating distinct context... and it is HYSTERICAL!

Now please... don't tell me that you were looking to convey something else... ? Seriously?

Good, you see it. My job here is done.

Which is a good thing for you... given your inability to do so.

But hey... It is always great when one's opposition provides irrefutable confirmation of one's point.

Your concession is duly noted and,
as always: Summarily accepted.

Reader, always remember that the key to defeating the Ideological Left rests upon two key fundamentals:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!

Such a liar

I dont have to show the evidence, you quoted the evidence yourself. Why you are defending the newest lie or pretending there are 2 different competing truths is beyond me

Heres what you quoted:

March 22, 2010

Now do you see it or will you cut my quote again?

OH! ANOTHER Re-Concession from ANOTHER Cultists inside two minutes!

LOL! You people absolutely SUCK AT THIS!

Your Second concession to the same standing points, is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Yeah yeah, but do you see the proof you were asking for or not?

I see proof that you're incapable of separating distinct context... and it is HYSTERICAL!

Now please... don't tell me that you were looking to convey something else... ? Seriously?

Good, you see it. My job here is done.

Yes... Your position as one of the most feckless proponents of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle, is confirmed! Good work!

Not sure what you're talking about but now you know Rush lied. Next time dont fall for it so easily.

Not sure what you're talking about but now you know Rush lied. Next time dont fall for it so easily.

ROFL!

It closes its lie and re-opens it... and all within 30 seconds!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap UP!

(Your Fourth concession to the same standing point(s) is duly noted and summarily accepted.)

If you looked at it rationally (is that possible for the left?) the only information available to the citizens of the U.S. during the 20th century was filtered through liberal left leaning editors (and sometimes the government). Walter Cronkite was voted "the most trusted man in America" because America didn't have any basis for comparison. Everything changed when Rush Limbaugh came on the scene in the late 80's and the left has been whining about the unfairness of not being able to control the entire media ever since. The left still owns most of the mulch media and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS MSNBC, Al Jazeera and freaking Hollywood and they whine about Fox.

This article by Rush

So it is not I, nor anyone else in conservatism, who is to blame for the partisanship in Washington.
The two faced liar constantly contradicts himself, but his sheeple are too stupid to remember what their MessiahRushie says from day to day so the pathological liar gets away with it.

March 22, 2010
I'm sure that and your other quotes lack the context and sarcasm that was intended. But what could anyone expect when you get that info from lefty propaganda sources?
Again, a mindless drone parroting the programmed, "you get that info from lefty propaganda sources," when the "lefty propaganda source" I get it from is your MessiahRushie's site. And where is the "Sarcasm" in his words, "I'm going to be very honest?"

If you looked at it rationally (is that possible for the left?) the only information available to the citizens of the U.S. during the 20th century was filtered through liberal left leaning editors (and sometimes the government). Walter Cronkite was voted "the most trusted man in America" because America didn't have any basis for comparison. Everything changed when Rush Limbaugh came on the scene in the late 80's and the left has been whining about the unfairness of not being able to control the entire media ever since. The left still owns most of the mulch media and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS MSNBC, Al Jazeera and freaking Hollywood and they whine about Fox.

How often does Rush comment on all the infrastructure the Middle Class US Tax payer has to create for our Military?

This article by Rush

March 22, 2010
I'm sure that and your other quotes lack the context and sarcasm that was intended. But what could anyone expect when you get that info from lefty propaganda sources?
Again, a mindless drone parroting the programmed, "you get that info from lefty propaganda sources," when the "lefty propaganda source" I get it from is your MessiahRushie's site. And where is the "Sarcasm" in his words, "I'm going to be very honest?"
The sarcasm was definitely not in the carefully selected text.
I'm not a Rush follower but I have heard him be obviously sarcastic often.
You can be sure that you and other detractors have next to zero perspective since you rely on lefty propaganda to form your opinions.

Walter Cronkite was voted "the most trusted man in America" because America didn't have any basis for comparison. Everything changed when Rush Limbaugh came on the scene
And then they had a basis for comparison, and Cronkite was still the most trusted man in America and your MessiahRushie became the most mistrusted man in America.

This article by Rush

March 22, 2010
You can be sure that you and other detractors have next to zero perspective since you rely on lefty propaganda to form your opinions.

They're absolutely CLUELESS!

How often does Rush comment on all the infrastructure the Middle Class US Tax payer has to create for our Military?

LOL! Try to focus the whole of your intellect to restructure that into something someone else might be able to understand.

If Rush is your admitted source of information and he doesn't discuss such an important topic...EVER, how can you know what's going on. All the fat ass ever talks about is how Democrats are ripping us off. He rarely mentions the waste of the Republicans.
But since you don't actually listen to him, you're just Mr. Zero Information Man.

Remember, I'm going to test you tomorrow.

This article by Rush

March 22, 2010
Further proof of just how completely brainwashed DittoTards are, even after I point out that I get my quotes directly from the pathological liar's site, this :asshole: just continues to parrot his programming.

So I challenge you to find anyone else on Earth that used the above quote other than Me and your MessiahRushie!

I'll help with the google link to the search for the quote because as a DittoTard I know you are too stupid to figure out how to find out who exactly uses the quotes I use.

"I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it" - Google Search

Last edited:
This article by Rush

March 22, 2010

They're absolutely CLUELESS!
You're absolutely BRAINWASHED.

This article by Rush

March 22, 2010
Further proof of just how completely brainwashed DittoTards are, even after I point out that I get my quotes directly from the pathological liar's site, this :asshole: just continues to parrot his programming.

So I challenge you to fins anyone else on Earth that used the above quote other than Me and your MessiahRushie!

I'll help with the google link to the search for the quote because as a DittoTard I know you are too stupid to figure out how to find out who exactly uses the quotes I use.

"I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it" - Google Search
So much for the High Information crowd.

LOL! Try to focus the whole of your intellect to restructure that into something someone else might be able to understand.

If Rush is your admitted source of information...

LOL! Look scamp... you are the source of the relevant information, which happens to be a train wreck of a sentence, which you were asked to restructure into something comprehensible.

If ya can't do it, I understand. It's not like I expected that ya could... I offered you a simple challenge to do so. It's entirely YOURS... to determine if ya can or not.

Forum List

Back