Rush Limbaugh makes a prediction

Trump got annihilated by Clinton in every debate in 2016 and yall never cared. Trump has gotten far less coherent and far more easily triggered since then.

As long as Biden doesn’t suggest injecting Lysol to cure coronavirus, he will be fine.
It's obvious you were listening to your own soundtrack during the debates,
Trump could hardly answer any questions coherently. He had no idea what he was talking about. Which is why he just lashed out at anyone and anything instead of conveying useful or accurate information.
Let's test if you actually watched even one debate...
What was Hillary's solution to Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers?
No ad hominems.
I don’t honestly remember. H1B visas were never discussed. Of course Trump repeated “build a wall” a lot but that talking point was crafted specifically because Trump had a hard time remembering policy points.
"H1B visas were never discussed"
Actually, H1-Bs and Off-Shoring were discussed and you were too busy having a heart attack to listen.

Let's see...you post that "H1B visas were never discussed"
I'll let you go on that...
What about Off-Shoring?....What was Hillary's solution?
Don’t remember. What was it? What was Trump’s?
You know Trump's...
He promised to get rid of H1-Bs and he signed an EO to accomplish that.
That's why there are a bunch of American graduates in IT for the time time since 2004.

He rammed a Fair Trade Deal down China's throat and that;s why they gave us C19 as a gift.

Just admit you didn't watch the debates.
If you did, you had one goal in mind, to hiss and spit when Trump spoke.

Remember, this is about you posting that you watched the debates and Hillary wiped the floor with Trump.

Trump never mentioned H1Bs during the debate and he never signed an executive order to eliminate them.

Not sure what debates you’re watching.
You are incorrect.
And you haven't addressed Hillary's solution.
Because you either didn't watch the debates or were getting Trump anxiety attacks.
Man up...you claim that all Rs line up with Trump but you're embarrassed to admit you tow the D line.

Trump got annihilated by Clinton in every debate in 2016 and yall never cared. Trump has gotten far less coherent and far more easily triggered since then.

As long as Biden doesn’t suggest injecting Lysol to cure coronavirus, he will be fine.
Trump could hardly answer any questions coherently. He had no idea what he was talking about. Which is why he just lashed out at anyone and anything instead of conveying useful or accurate information.
No ad hominems.
I don’t honestly remember. H1B visas were never discussed. Of course Trump repeated “build a wall” a lot but that talking point was crafted specifically because Trump had a hard time remembering policy points.
Actually, H1-Bs and Off-Shoring were discussed and you were too busy having a heart attack to listen.

You know Trump's...
That's why there are a bunch of American graduates in IT for the time time since 2004.

He rammed a Fair Trade Deal down China's throat and that;s why they gave us C19 as a gift.

Remember, this is about you posting that you watched the debates and Hillary wiped the floor with Trump.

Trump never mentioned H1Bs during the debate and he never signed an executive order to eliminate them.

You are incorrect.
Because you either didn't watch the debates or were getting Trump anxiety attacks.
Man up...you claim that all Rs line up with Trump but you're embarrassed to admit you tow the D line.
Or maybe it was 4 years ago and I don’t remember a specific policy point out of the debates.

Not incorrect. H1B visas were never eliminated. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

No ad hominems.

You know Trump's...

You are incorrect.
Or maybe it was 4 years ago and I don’t remember a specific policy point out of the debates.

Not incorrect. H1B visas were never eliminated. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
Amnesia...So sad.
I watched every Hillary and Bernie interview and speech and didn't have one anxiety attack.

The black folks would be very mad if Joe does not get the nomination.
The democrats will be FUBARed "fractured usually beyond all recognition".
Bernie's kids will be disenchanted.
Black voters will feel disenfranchised
Biden's union loyalists will feel de-energized.

So no matter what the DNC does, they don't have a path to beat Trump.

Except by the actual votes of people.

BernieBros are going to get Biden.

Which is right in line with the more astute forecasters on this board.

I've said this since Super Thursday

Compost, the thing is that the Deep State prefers an idiot, like Obama for example, who just does what they say and reads from Teleprompters. Another curious development with Andrew "Droopy Dog" Cuomo is that he along with other limp wristed governors of Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts have apparently formed an "neo-confederacy" of some kind to allegedly get volume discounts on those useless masks.
I understand that. I was responding to OP's frenzied angst over Limbaugh stating the obvious. (I'm not allowed to go to my job anymore, so I'm spending more time here. I don't usually hang out in the politics forum much. It is so irritating. )

Any news on MI Gov Whitmer joining that neo confederacy or is she just auditioning for VP with brain dead Joe?

No ad hominems.

You know Trump's...

The Joy and Whoopi debates. Lot of good info there.

Compost, the thing is that the Deep State prefers an idiot, like Obama for example, who just does what they say and reads from Teleprompters. Another curious development with Andrew "Droopy Dog" Cuomo is that he along with other limp wristed governors of Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts have apparently formed an "neo-confederacy" of some kind to allegedly get volume discounts on those useless masks.
I understand that. I was responding to OP's frenzied angst over Limbaugh stating the obvious. (I'm not allowed to go to my job anymore, so I'm spending more time here. I don't usually hang out in the politics forum much. It is so irritating. )

Any news on MI Gov Whitmer joining that neo confederacy or is she just auditioning for VP with brain dead Joe?

If Whitmer keeps her state shut down much longer and continues the nazi tactics she'll be auditioning for ex governor.
Shes really only doing what Nancy tells her to do. Just like cuomo.

No ad hominems.

You know Trump's...

You are incorrect.

Amnesia...So sad.
I watched every Hillary and Bernie interview and speech and didn't have one anxiety attack.
You’re being irrational.

If Whitmer keeps her state shut down much longer and continues the nazi tactics she'll be auditioning for ex governor.
Shes really only doing what Nancy tells her to do. Just like cuomo.
I don't know who is calling her shots but I know lots of Michiganders are not pleased with her tyranny, to say the least.

No ad hominems.

You know Trump's...

You seem to remember a lot for someone who just claimed he doesn't remember anything.
Jeff Sessions handed Trump an EO and Bill Gates and company are currently having coronaries.

Forum List

Back