Rush Limbaugh makes a prediction

For crying out loud! Limbaugh is stating the obvious. Biden is brain dead. So yeah. Something is gonna happen to keep him out of the race, his history of sucking females's hair, his senate record, his VP record, his obvious infirmity... Sure, he could continue with the vague messages from his basement, but at some point he will have to, you know, campaign, debate, convince voters that he would be a good president. That doesn't seem possible to anyone who is willing to acknowledge the undeniable.

Trump got annihilated by Clinton in every debate in 2016 and yall never cared. Trump has gotten far less coherent and far more easily triggered since then.

As long as Biden doesn’t suggest injecting Lysol to cure coronavirus, he will be fine.
It's obvious you were listening to your own soundtrack during the debates,
Trump could hardly answer any questions coherently. He had no idea what he was talking about. Which is why he just lashed out at anyone and anything instead of conveying useful or accurate information.
Let's test if you actually watched even one debate...
What was Hillary's solution to Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers?
No ad hominems.
I don’t honestly remember. H1B visas were never discussed. Of course Trump repeated “build a wall” a lot but that talking point was crafted specifically because Trump had a hard time remembering policy points.
"H1B visas were never discussed"
Actually, H1-Bs and Off-Shoring were discussed and you were too busy having a heart attack to listen.

Let's see...you post that "H1B visas were never discussed"
I'll let you go on that...
What about Off-Shoring?....What was Hillary's solution?

Trump got annihilated by Clinton in every debate in 2016 and yall never cared. Trump has gotten far less coherent and far more easily triggered since then.

As long as Biden doesn’t suggest injecting Lysol to cure coronavirus, he will be fine.
Trump could hardly answer any questions coherently. He had no idea what he was talking about. Which is why he just lashed out at anyone and anything instead of conveying useful or accurate information.
No ad hominems.
I don’t honestly remember. H1B visas were never discussed. Of course Trump repeated “build a wall” a lot but that talking point was crafted specifically because Trump had a hard time remembering policy points.
Actually, H1-Bs and Off-Shoring were discussed and you were too busy having a heart attack to listen.

Don’t remember. What was it? What was Trump’s?

Well you are entitled to your opinion........irregardless how did you feel about hillary and donna brazille cheating?

Compost, the thing is that the Deep State prefers an idiot, like Obama for example, who just does what they say and reads from Teleprompters. Another curious development with Andrew "Droopy Dog" Cuomo is that he along with other limp wristed governors of Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts have apparently formed an "neo-confederacy" of some kind to allegedly get volume discounts on those useless masks.

No ad hominems.

You know Trump's...
He promised to get rid of H1-Bs and he signed an EO to accomplish that.
That's why there are a bunch of American graduates in IT for the time time since 2004.

He rammed a Fair Trade Deal down China's throat and that;s why they gave us C19 as a gift.

Just admit you didn't watch the debates.
If you did, you had one goal in mind, to hiss and spit when Trump spoke.

Remember, this is about you posting that you watched the debates and Hillary wiped the floor with Trump.

Clinton annihilated hundreds of thousands of voters because shes evil and unlikable and you idiots ran her for president. Now you're running Fingers Joe. You are the dumbest sons a bitches on the planet.

Rush Limbaugh made a bold claim on Monday about 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. According to Limbaugh, Biden won't even be in the presidential race come November 2020.

“Biden is somebody that’s not gonna be on the ticket anyway,” Limbaugh said. “Something’s gonna’ happen. They can’t possibly, they can’t possibly go into the race with the guy on the ticket. He couldn’t withstand one debate with Trump if there were any debates. I mean, this is my instinctive feeling about it, but the Democrats are all tied in knots and pretzels here because of the #MeToo movement, and it’s fascinating to watch the media wring their hands about it.”
I dont think they have a choice. Biden wants it. His wife wants it. He has the delegates.

What are they gonna do? Have Hillary pay him a visit?

No way in hell can biden debate trump.. trump will destroy him

We all know Biden is not a debater, no need to tell us, but he will win nonetheless no matter how bad he debates.
Biden won’t win LA, lol maybe NYC.. 2020 will be the biggest blowout in the history of American politics..

Yes he will, people are so sick and tired of tramp, and they have a right to be, apart from you right wingers that think he is God.

No way in hell can biden debate trump.. trump will destroy him

We all know Biden is not a debater, no need to tell us, but he will win nonetheless no matter how bad he debates.
Biden won’t win LA, lol maybe NYC.. 2020 will be the biggest blowout in the history of American politics..

Yes he will, people are so sick and tired of tramp, and they have a right to be, apart from you right wingers that think he is God.

Lol a democrat? Lol haha trump is going to get 40% of the black vote and Latino votes will skyrocket,, The next Democratic president isn’t even born yet

Rush Limbaugh made a bold claim on Monday about 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. According to Limbaugh, Biden won't even be in the presidential race come November 2020.

“Biden is somebody that’s not gonna be on the ticket anyway,” Limbaugh said. “Something’s gonna’ happen. They can’t possibly, they can’t possibly go into the race with the guy on the ticket. He couldn’t withstand one debate with Trump if there were any debates. I mean, this is my instinctive feeling about it, but the Democrats are all tied in knots and pretzels here because of the #MeToo movement, and it’s fascinating to watch the media wring their hands about it.”
I dont think they have a choice. Biden wants it. His wife wants it. He has the delegates.

What are they gonna do? Have Hillary pay him a visit?
I don't know but the dem voters will not vote for a rich crooked old white pervert with dementia....and the closer we get to November 3rd the more they will push to replace him....whether Pelosi likes it or not...just a prediction....I could be wrong...the dems are not very smart...

Well you are entitled to your opinion........irregardless how did you feel about hillary and donna brazille cheating?

The Hill/Brazille party for hire cheat show was appalling and further evidenced the Hill's unfitness ethically, than was already provenly known and what was known of her truthfulness and willingness to be fourthcoming with the American people was dismal. Amazingly smart, especially compared to trump, but matches his lack of character. I concluded, with her experience in government and knowledge of the ins and out of the office, she was potentially as dangerously unfit as trump, possible more. Glad she didn't make it. It's a damn shame that he did. 2016 was a low point in election politics and caliber of candidates unequaled in living memory, followed by three years of the worst corrupt, lying, destructive, divisive presidential leadership in American history.

He'll be Epsteined...

Has nothing to do with Trump’s debate. Hell, that didn’t even occur during an actual debate. So I’m pretty apathetic.

Just like I imagine you’re apathetic to Trump cheating at a debate.

Rush made another prediction a month or so ago...that Trump will get at least one more SCOTUS pick...and tonight Justice Ginsburg was admitted to a hospital with a serious life endangering infection...God bless her....

Rush made another prediction a month or so ago...that Trump will get at least one more SCOTUS pick...and tonight Justice Ginsburg was admitted to a hospital with a serious life endangering infection...God bless her....
Or maybe it's a benign gall bladder condition, and you got fooled again by some nutsack on zero hedge... better check...

No ad hominems.

You know Trump's...
He promised to get rid of H1-Bs and he signed an EO to accomplish that.
That's why there are a bunch of American graduates in IT for the time time since 2004.

He rammed a Fair Trade Deal down China's throat and that;s why they gave us C19 as a gift.

Just admit you didn't watch the debates.
If you did, you had one goal in mind, to hiss and spit when Trump spoke.

Remember, this is about you posting that you watched the debates and Hillary wiped the floor with Trump.

Trump never mentioned H1Bs during the debate and he never signed an executive order to eliminate them.

Not sure what debates you’re watching.

Or maybe it's a benign gall bladder condition, and you got fooled again by some nutsack on zero hedge... better check...
At her age there is nothing benign.....sadly I fear this is her last trip to the hospital....

Forum List

Back