Rush Limbaugh's legacy

Limbaugh was one of a long line of blow-hards that made their money giving the mouth-breathing yokels what they wanted to hear. His predictions about Dems were laughable but suited the mindset of the right wing-nuts.

A case in point - he proclaimed high and low that Hillary would not run for office (against Obama) all the time maintaining that he had on secret authority that she was not serious about the job. Of course, he was wrong.

He was wrong about a lot of things, but like Rump, he would never acknowledge his mistakes but just kept on bloviating - which in right-wing circles passes for wisdom.

He infuriated you leftist!!!
And I love it!!

Come again? Who went up against him? Not the Dems.

Any problem, Limpballs had was due to his own shenanigans. Remember how he was always down on addicts but then got caught doctor shopping for his drug habits? That was a hoot.
You forget Air America? Really? The thesis was Limbaugh just bloviates so we're going to short out the microphones spewing hatred and we'll top Limbaugh

Come again? Who went up against him? Not the Dems.

Any problem, Limpballs had was due to his own shenanigans. Remember how he was always down on addicts but then got caught doctor shopping for his drug habits? That was a hoot.
How old are you, 12 years old?

Air America don't ring a bell..

Not stupid enough to think limbaugh hiring a black guy absolves all his racist rhetoric.
You and Penny never listened to Rush. Obviously. He never spewed racist rhetoric. Unless you think constant criticism of the D Party and constant admiration of the R Party is racist. Lol.

You and Penny never listened to Rush. Obviously. He never spewed racist rhetoric. Unless you think constant criticism of the D Party and constant admiration of the R Party is racist. Lol.
Before retirement, I worked in plants from Brownsville to south Florida, making that trip, mostly on I10 sometimes twice a week. He was about all you could get consistently on the radio. I am aware of limbaugh, and the crap he spouted.

Wrong again.
Rush was a lot of things, many of them worthy of criticism. However he wasn’t racist. Dumb Democrats always call someone racist who they dislike.

In fact the guy who worked with him since his start in 1988, was black. Bo Snurdley aka James Golden.
1644668805617.jpeg

Damn dumb ass. Rush was racist everywhere. You said I never listened to him. That was wrong.
You’ve just exposed yourself as an idiot on this topic, and I don’t even like Rush. However he did listen to him for many years early in his career.

Forum List

Back