Rush Limbaugh's legacy

I thought he was hilarious. Listening to him in the car during long journeys.

I particularly enjoyed his description of Michelle’s visit to the organic farmers’ market.

He even knew the price of potatoes in Giant.

Even when he is dead, libs cannot stop the hate. Obviously...Rush hit the target.
Rush Limbaugh made a fortune division pimping in this country for four decades. He found a weak spot in conservatism that tapped into grievance and anger. And he exploited that.
Now, I don't really care. This is a free country and people can listen to who they choose and give their money and support to those people as well. But let's not make Rush out to be any
great thinker or patriot. He was a bottom feeder. He was one of those grouper fish that roam around the bottom of the tank sucking up shit. I did listen to him back in the early '90s when
he was still fresh. It wasn't until Clinton came to office that it started turning. By the time Trump came along, he sold out to the alt-right. Had to in order to stay relevant.

I will admit, him receiving that Medal of Freedom irked me greatly. Pretty much devalued the award permanently.

Rush Limbaugh hated Political Chicks like you. Bigot Limbaugh often spoke against women's rights. If it were up to him, you wouldn't have any job, money, power or rights your husband master didn't allow. You would be a barefoot, pregnant, slave without voting rights.

Limbaugh coined the term “feminazi.” Defining feminism as an attack on the American way of life, and an attack the masculine idea about political power and strength. He wanted no place for women in leadership. Limbaugh believed women are slutty, ball busting, harpies that just want to take jobs, money, rights & power away from men. Don't allow them childcare, education, abortion, healthcare, SNAP, welfare or voting rights.
LOL did you even ever listen to his show?? obviously not.

Rush Limbaugh made a fortune division pimping in this country for four decades. He found a weak spot in conservatism that tapped into grievance and anger. And he exploited that.
Now, I don't really care. This is a free country and people can listen to who they choose and give their money and support to those people as well. But let's not make Rush out to be any
great thinker or patriot. He was a bottom feeder. He was one of those grouper fish that roam around the bottom of the tank sucking up shit. I did listen to him back in the early '90s when
he was still fresh. It wasn't until Clinton came to office that it started turning. By the time Trump came along, he sold out to the alt-right. Had to in order to stay relevant.

I will admit, him receiving that Medal of Freedom irked me greatly. Pretty much devalued the award permanently.
He is no different than any person In Congress on the right or left or many like us on this board. He pioneered talk radio, even though talk radio existed, he caused many station to change to talk radio and sports radio and saved AM radio. I listened to him in 89 or so and quit listening to him in the early to mid 90’s.

He is no different than any person In Congress on the right or left or many like us on this board. He pioneered talk radio, even though talk radio existed, he caused many station to change to talk radio and sports radio and saved AM radio. I listened to him in 89 or so and quit listening to him in the early to mid 90’s.
Well, while some members of Congress enjoy more notoriety than most (because of their flair or the number of times they open their mouths), there are no politicians that I know of that enjoyed a bully pulpit to at least 60-80 million people from the hours of 12PM-2PM EST, five days a week for over thirty years. :) And I'm not counting his TV show or his books and publicity appearances.

Limbaugh's platform was huge and expansive. He saw an opening to make a name for himself and he exploited it, making millions of dollars for himself in the process.
But he wasn't a great thinker. He knew his audience and how to move them in the direction he wanted to move them in.

Well, while some members of Congress enjoy more notoriety than most (because of their flair or the number of times they open their mouths), there are no politicians that I know of that enjoyed a bully pulpit to at least 60-80 million people from the hours of 12PM-2PM EST, five days a week for over thirty years. :) And I'm not counting his TV show or his books and publicity appearances.

Limbaugh's platform was huge and expansive. He saw an opening to make a name for himself and he exploited it, making millions of dollars for himself in the process.
But he wasn't a great thinker. He knew his audience and how to move them in the direction he wanted to move them in.
Excuse the politicians, got it, I never thought Limbaugh was a great thinker but politicians for the last 30 years, at least, are divisive.

The Left always accuses their critics of being racist…
This commonly referred to as “projection.”

He was an asshole.
Limbaugh came out west one summer and went salmon fishing on charter belonging to a friend of mine. During the trip he had some engine troubles, but finished the trip as required. A week laker my friend received a message from a nearby boatyard scheduling the install of two new Cummings Diesel engines. It was basically a tip left by Limbaugh. Only an asshole would do that.

The alternate universe is Rush's legacy. A nation fractured by partisan ideology, families divided, our Capitol attacked, Americans existing within competing realities, trusting nothing, at war with itself, as our very democracy hangs in the balance.

Maybe this is what he wanted.
He made a ton of money from the Ditto Heads.

That's what he wanted.

Forum List

Back