Rush on FOX News! Awesome! Rush Exposes the Deep State Again!

Ahhh Rush, The "Derp" State and Faux News.

Everything President "ConTheory" needs.
He's more honest than the stinky twins...
1035.jpg
1002.png

View attachment 246522 View attachment 246523

Nuh uh. They came out.

Every news channel is propaganda.

Rush is an excellent propagandist. You can tell by the fealty and ferocity of the dittoheads in his defense. They're truly convinced by his talking points, on a daily basis.
Does he present facts? Refute him

Slade3200 you are either a TDS victim or a total retard. Sorry! But thanks for posting your insanity! :p
I’m neither, but after pleading for somebody to address the substance of the interview, I actually did, and this is how you respond? Calling me TDS or retard?!

Way to go buddy.

Slade3200 you are either a TDS victim or a total retard. Sorry! But thanks for posting your insanity! :p
I’m neither, but after pleading for somebody to address the substance of the interview, I actually did, and this is how you respond? Calling me TDS or retard?!

Way to go buddy.
If Rush Limbaugh called AOC a total retard he would probably be off the air in a week, podcasting from Starbuck's with Alex Jones.

Nuh uh. They came out.

Rush is an excellent propagandist. You can tell by the fealty and ferocity of the dittoheads in his defense. They're truly convinced by his talking points, on a daily basis.

There is no deep state.

Nuh uh. They came out.

There is no deep state.
McCabe and others say otherwise. In fact they don’t even know what the 25th is nor why it is. Facts

Limbaugh is a lying pig.
Oh, for sure. He's also a big fat poopy pants, huh.

Nope. Ted Nugent is the poopy pants guy.
Oh, you poor pitiful child. Does that big bad rocker with a bow and arrow scare you?

You mean that has been child rapist with a load in his pants?
Yeah, he obviously scares the hell out of you.

No that old guy doesn't concern me. If I had a young daughter, he would though. You know he's a child rapist, don't you?

Oh, for sure. He's also a big fat poopy pants, huh.

Nope. Ted Nugent is the poopy pants guy.
Oh, you poor pitiful child. Does that big bad rocker with a bow and arrow scare you?

You mean that has been child rapist with a load in his pants?
Yeah, he obviously scares the hell out of you.

No that old guy doesn't concern me. If I had a young daughter, he would though. You know he's a child rapist, don't you?
:link: Or more fake news

Forum List

Back