Russia And China 'In Agreement' Over Ukraine

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Russia has said China is largely "in agreement" over Ukraine, after the other G8 nations condemned Moscow's intrusion in the country.

Hundreds of Russian troops have surrounded a Ukrainian military base near Crimea's capital Simferopol, preventing soldiers from going in or out.

The convoy blockading the site includes at least 17 military vehicles, which have Russian number plates.

Nothing else really matters as this is enough to spark a major war against many nations.

Of course they are in agreement, Matthew! They are in agreement over Taiwan too! These two nations have each others backs! Our leaders over the decades believed that by befriending China we were using the enemy of my enemy is my friend approach. What the Pentagon failed to factor in is that both of these nations are communist - have always been communist - and only used the appearance of changing in order to gain access to what they otherwise wouldn't.

Of course they are in agreement, Matthew! They are in agreement over Taiwan too! These two nations have each others backs! Our leaders over the decades believed that by befriending China we were using the enemy of my enemy is my friend approach. What the Pentagon failed to factor in is that both of these nations are communist - have always been communist - and only used the appearance of changing in order to gain access to what they otherwise wouldn't.

That's just really ignorant. Study some history, kid.

Both nations want the "right" to unilaterally act when they perceive a "threat". It's kinda like "Stand Your Ground" for countries.

Or..more commonly known as the "Bush Doctrine".

Which is another reason why the Iraq invasion was such a big mess.

obama's grandchildren will be old and gray and lefty simpletons will still be reflexively crying "Bush!" every time they fart in an elevator. It's gone beyond absurd at this point.

Is it? What history? The history the Marxists are teaching in our Universities? Or the history lesson I get for free everytime I read or listen to an immigrant who came here from a communist nation! I believe I'll listen to the latter of the two. Thanks.

• Banned
Both of the world wars had multiple nations siding against the other. China is threatening Japan and Taiwan. You can also note some of the wars of the 18th and 19th century were this way...

These have all turned out to be the most bloody and wide spread wars.

I've always thought of Ukraine (home to Chernobyl) as 'part of Russia.' When that happened, it was Russia who provided most of the response. If Ukraine's population is more or less evenly split about siding with Russia let them do so. If it comes to war or splitting the country so half can go with Russia, the other half the EU do that. But turning a simple redefinition of a former Soviet state into an international incident is foolish.

Is this the time the US finally gets knocked clean on its ass!? I hope so. I really do. I am pulling for Right Sector in Ukraine and this fighting just helps them extend their grasp on power more.

Is it? .

Yes, it is.

Hey unko blow it out your ass :) thanks for the warming welcome back neg rep punk.

Both of the world wars had multiple nations siding against the other. China is threatening Japan and Taiwan. You can also note some of the wars of the 18th and 19th century were this way...

These have all turned out to be the most bloody and wide spread wars.

Taiwan is the tipping point. Google the news articles on Taiwan going back over a decade and you see it's about to tip over. This news should be front and center and yet we cannot even get the Navy spokesperson to say Taiwan. The best he could do was a short sharp war with Japan. That's it? Where's the motive? Taiwan. Can anyone say Taiwan anymore?

So we have a treaty with Taiwan. The Russians know it. China overplayed their hand with the being in agreement comment. They are coming out bold because there isn't anyone else left on the block now. They know it. So when China takes Taiwan and the USA responds they will use the story of the Ukraine to justify an attack on the USA. Watch the news stories now to see how they will explain their actions to the world later on........

They will use those articles to justify themselves to the world later on.

China must be happy that Russia is explaining its political position for it. It's not like a country that large, powerful and infulential would want to make it's own anouncements.

Both nations want the "right" to unilaterally act when they perceive a "threat". It's kinda like "Stand Your Ground" for countries.

Earth to stupid! Bush hasn't been in power for a while and he actually had pretty good relations Putin! Get a clue!

Russia has said China is largely "in agreement" over Ukraine, after the other G8 nations condemned Moscow's intrusion in the country.

Hundreds of Russian troops have surrounded a Ukrainian military base near Crimea's capital Simferopol, preventing soldiers from going in or out.

The convoy blockading the site includes at least 17 military vehicles, which have Russian number plates.

Nothing else really matters as this is enough to spark a major war against many nations.

The military base would be a Russian military base.

Earth to stupid! Bush hasn't been in power for a while and he actually had pretty good relations Putin! Get a clue!

Ya think?

Ever wonder why?

Georgia and Ukraine.

That's why.

It actually sums it up pretty well.

The Chinese have been selling us cheap crap and building up huge credits with which they buy more of our heavy industry and now surpasses us in heavy industry.

But their political elite are still ideological communists with temporary suspension of economic policies.

They are using capitalism to de-industrialize us and make the population sympathetic toward Marxist economics and our POTUS is actively promoting without using the key hot-button words.

The US wants economic sanctions against Russia. That will give China an opportunity to close the purse strings to the US and offer that aid to Russia instead.

Forum List

Back