Russia begins partial withdrawal from Ukrainian border

HERE COME THE PUTIN LOVERS!

Too bad America's most popular Joe president doesn't have a fraction as many!

What does that say when an evil dictator gets more likes than Joe President?

UZWxVye.gif

The ars kissing MAGA nuts are showing their love for Vlad like never before. You guys should all get one way tickets to Moscow. Make sure you take a food taster with your. Vlad doesn't like anyone disagreeing with him....and political opponents are jailed, like the former guy as threatened.

Nah, the threat of invasion was always just a ploy. Putin just wants the world to *think* he’s going to invade.

The ars kissing MAGA nuts are showing their love for Vlad like never before. You guys should all get one way tickets to Moscow. Make sure you take a food taster with your. Vlad doesn't like anyone disagreeing with him....and political opponents are jailed, like the former guy as threatened.
Are you in a rubber room with a straight jacket typing with your foot??

You are just trolling now.

so you show your love for the Chinese leader....how are you any different jimmy?....its ok you dont have to answer i know you are not allowed too speak about him........

Well on this news all the indicies are up and oil is down. It is almost as if the threat of an invasion had some sort of an effect on these things

Putin said he would withdraw troops after the war games before they even started. There is no deal because Putin is only doing what he said. It further demonstrates the hysterics of the leftists.
You have a good point. It does appear to be hysterics of Biden and the US Pentagon.

I think Nordstream2 going ahead is the key to the stand down of both sides. But the deal will be shrouded in secrecy.

I think we can conclude now that Germany is Nato's loose cannon. America could do anything now to stabilize the situation that threatens Nato's future. Keeping in mind that Nato is only a US tool of aggression. That's my opinion.

Forum List

Back