Russia Demands US Explain Bio-Weaponsl Labs in Ukraine

Interesting that today Nancy Pelosi said "we will rebuild the Ukraine"...I found it on youtube and before I could copy it it was gone....gone from everywhere on all search engines...I hope Rumble grabbed it....
Nancy's been hanging out with too many blm baboons.

Some members at the forum seem disappointed that Trump supporters are not with Putin but all this has nothing to do with what is happening in my opinion, I think the media are rotten CNN as an example to always hit Trump and here in France the media are bought to support Macaroni.
It is said in France that Putin talks about this laboratory to prepare his advance to use the chemical weapon and after saying that it is the fault of the USA and the Ukraine.
And that the Russians do not have the real information of this war they have as information that everything is going well , etc.
And that even people on the ground in Ukraine are trying to tell their families in Russia what is really going on but the Russians don’t believe what "they say.
These are the media that are informing us about what’s going on.
The sources are the most important.

"BLM Baboons."

Isn't your racism cute Boris...
Dipshit, the utterance, 'black lives matter' is a racist statement. That is why IQs above 80 should boycott chocolate cities to make sure they have boycotted the culprits of baboon destruction. Get lost.

Dipshit, the utterance, 'black lives matter' is a racist statement. That is why IQs above 80 should boycott chocolate cities to make sure they have boycotted the culprits of baboon destruction. Get lost.
No Boris...it's not

These are the media that are informing us about what’s going on.
Russian media?

If you're being "informed" by Russian (state) media...you'd be better off listening to the sock puppets like Badger

Russian media?

If you're being "informed" by Russian (state) media...you'd be better off listening to the sock puppets like Badger
As shown on other threads, you were also piss-poor at virology, ad hominem breath.

He did business over there as a private citizen. Biden has never worked a real job. He has been a politician his entire life.
So he was buying stuff from China...he was actually doing stuff you only claim others are/were doing.

Right?

Of course you'll make your excuses....you ALWAYS DO....so lets hear it. Tell us how somehow, Trump doing business with the Chinese was great but for everyone else...it was them selling out the nation.

You guys are such phonies.

So he was buying stuff from China...he was actually doing stuff you only claim others are/were doing.

Right?

Of course you'll make your excuses....you ALWAYS DO....so lets hear it. Tell us how somehow, Trump doing business with the Chinese was great but for everyone else...it was them selling out the nation.

You guys are such phonies.
Trump wasn't a politician when he did business with China. Biden started when he became vice president. So tell me, what reason does a politician life long politician getting money from China? Trump has done business all over the world.

Trump wasn't a politician when he did business with China.
As predicted...excuses excuses...

He bought stuff from the Chinese instead of Americans. He had his clothing goods made in China. Let me guess...that didn't hurt the Ameican textile industry at all did it?

C'mon...make more excuses for your blob. Its what you ALWAYS do.

As predicted...excuses excuses...

He bought stuff from the Chinese instead of Americans. He had his clothing goods made in China. Let me guess...that didn't hurt the Ameican textile industry at all did it?

C'mon...make more excuses for your blob. Its what you ALWAYS do.
Trump did what all American companies did Einstein. Because our politicians democrat and republican gave China our textiles. Trump put tariffs on Chinese goods to try to get the industry back. But of course you loons were against it.

Forum List

Back