Russia didn't hack our election, just as Hinkly didn't assasinate Reagan.

Are you bored or something?

Nope. Just being here for you.

You know that nobody who is expected to know the facts is claiming that actual election results or votes or voting machines were hacked. That is you regurgitating the bullshit so as to muddy the water.

The claims regarding the election being hacked do not have anything to do with actual votes. There are some uninformed citizens who are confused about the news because they don't pay close attention. You are using them to make a point. Willful ignorance.
Not a shred of truth, but you do not require truth. You much prefer lies.

The Democrats’ Conspiracy Theory
Posted on January 8, 2017 by WashingtonsBlog
By Joe Giambrone, Political Film Blog.

1*cwwp2QDmRHsIUw7LV4XYFA.png

Democrats and their apologists have proven to be far more pathetic than previously witnessed. A quasi-fascist nationalism has erupted, and the blind rush to conflate Donald Trump with Russia has expanded the envelope of delusion.
When the media and their favorite presidential candidate (Hillary) felt they had it in the bag....they were loudly proclaiming that questioning the results of our election was tantamount to treason. But since 9pm on election night the stark reality finally hit them and they've been searching for excuses to explain why they lost ever since.

The fact still remains that Hillary hacked the nomination and stole it from Bernie Sanders. So of course she lost in the general election, because it's harder to steal votes in all 50 states on the same day than it is one, two, or three states. She's just really pissed that anyone might have been better at hacking an election than she is. Over a year of media generated propaganda about how Trump supporters are all violent racists went for naught, and 2 years of flooding the states with Taco Bending newcomers didn't seem to effect the fact America is fed up with Barack H. Obama and his progressive policies.
The narrative that Russia and Trump stole the election is out there. The MSM and D party is following Joseph Goebbels advice...and sadly too many dumbed down Americans believe. We will be hearing this lie for many years.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - the American Left thanks and admires Joseph Goebbels

Wow- you quoting your hero Goebbels.

You so desperately want the narrative to exonerate Russia from hacking the United States in order to influence our election.

So you Trumpsters just keep lying, desperate to point the attention anywhere but at Russia
Yeah...Goebbels is my hero...how did you know? Just like that wonderful Nazi Donald Trump...SIEG HEIL!!!!

...but there is problem. Trump's daughter is a JEW...can you believe it? Her husband is a damn Jew too and a close adviser to Trump...WTF!!!!!!

Heil, mein Führer!
Trump-Nazi-Salute.jpg

I see lots of threads by people trying desperately to argue that Russia's hacking had no effect on our election.

What I can't understand is whether they are intentionally trying to distract from what Russia actually tried to do, or they just don't care about what Russia tried to do.

Russia tried to hack our election- they hacked with the specific intent of disrupting our elections, and maybe even to try to install their preferred candidate.

Hinkly tried to kill Ronald Reagan- but he only wounded him. That didn't mean we just let Hinckly go with a warning- because he didn't succeed. He went to prison.

Russia attempted to corrupt our electoral system- attempted electoral assasination.

This should be treated like any attempted attack of the same scale on the United States.

But I doubt Trump will do anything.

Sadly I don't think Trump will do anything until Tanks are rolling into Berlin, and then it will be a call to his buddy Putin "Hey Vlad, I think there was a mistake, you said you needed a little buffer zone called Poland but your tanks are in Berlin.....would you pretty please pull back to Poland?"

OK, let me ask you a question. Why do you want war with Russia? How do you win a war with Russia?

Why do you so desperately not want to talk about Russia hacking to try to influence our election?

How did they influence our election? I'm not asking because I want to be a troll, I'm asking because I see no influence beyond what I see on the news and what I'm hearing from liberals on this board.

It's also because liberals like you use the word "hack" and "influence" interchangeably. In essence through repetition they become one in the same.

Where did I act like that in this thread?

See above question. You keep asserting that Russia "influenced" our election.

Last edited:
I see lots of threads by people trying desperately to argue that Russia's hacking had no effect on our election.

What I can't understand is whether they are intentionally trying to distract from what Russia actually tried to do, or they just don't care about what Russia tried to do.

Russia tried to hack our election- they hacked with the specific intent of disrupting our elections, and maybe even to try to install their preferred candidate.

Hinkly tried to kill Ronald Reagan- but he only wounded him. That didn't mean we just let Hinckly go with a warning- because he didn't succeed. He went to prison.

Russia attempted to corrupt our electoral system- attempted electoral assasination.

This should be treated like any attempted attack of the same scale on the United States.

But I doubt Trump will do anything.

Sadly I don't think Trump will do anything until Tanks are rolling into Berlin, and then it will be a call to his buddy Putin "Hey Vlad, I think there was a mistake, you said you needed a little buffer zone called Poland but your tanks are in Berlin.....would you pretty please pull back to Poland?"

OK, let me ask you a question. Why do you want war with Russia? How do you win a war with Russia?

No- I don't want a war with Russia.

Why do you want to ignore an attack by Russia on the United States?

That didn't work so well when Chamberlain did that.

[
See above question. You keep asserting that Russia "influenced" our election.

I keep asserting that Russia tried to influence our election.

Which Russia did- Russia illegally hacked in the United States to try to influence our election.

Why do you not care that Russia attempted to influence our election?

Do you also not care when someone attempts to murder someone?

Why do you so desperately not want to talk about Russia hacking to try to influence our election?

How did they influence our election? I'm not asking because I want to be a troll, I'm asking because I see no influence beyond what I see on the news and what I'm hearing from disperate liberals on this board.

Why do you keep ignoring my words- and pretend i said something else? Just desperate to absolve Russia?

Me: Why do you so desperately not want to talk about Russia hacking to try to influence our election?

You: How did they influence our election?

If you don't understand the difference between 'try' and 'did' then you are an idiot.

Or a Troll.

Nope. Just being here for you.

You know that nobody who is expected to know the facts is claiming that actual election results or votes or voting machines were hacked. That is you regurgitating the bullshit so as to muddy the water.

The claims regarding the election being hacked do not have anything to do with actual votes. There are some uninformed citizens who are confused about the news because they don't pay close attention. You are using them to make a point. Willful ignorance.
Not a shred of truth, but you do not require truth. You much prefer lies.

The Democrats’ Conspiracy Theory
Posted on January 8, 2017 by WashingtonsBlog
By Joe Giambrone, Political Film Blog.

1*cwwp2QDmRHsIUw7LV4XYFA.png

Democrats and their apologists have proven to be far more pathetic than previously witnessed. A quasi-fascist nationalism has erupted, and the blind rush to conflate Donald Trump with Russia has expanded the envelope of delusion.
When the media and their favorite presidential candidate (Hillary) felt they had it in the bag....they were loudly proclaiming that questioning the results of our election was tantamount to treason. But since 9pm on election night the stark reality finally hit them and they've been searching for excuses to explain why they lost ever since.

The fact still remains that Hillary hacked the nomination and stole it from Bernie Sanders. So of course she lost in the general election, because it's harder to steal votes in all 50 states on the same day than it is one, two, or three states. She's just really pissed that anyone might have been better at hacking an election than she is. Over a year of media generated propaganda about how Trump supporters are all violent racists went for naught, and 2 years of flooding the states with Taco Bending newcomers didn't seem to effect the fact America is fed up with Barack H. Obama and his progressive policies.
The narrative that Russia and Trump stole the election is out there. The MSM and D party is following Joseph Goebbels advice...and sadly too many dumbed down Americans believe. We will be hearing this lie for many years.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - the American Left thanks and admires Joseph Goebbels

Wow- you quoting your hero Goebbels.

You so desperately want the narrative to exonerate Russia from hacking the United States in order to influence our election.

So you Trumpsters just keep lying, desperate to point the attention anywhere but at Russia
Yeah...Goebbels is my hero...how did you know?

You both quote him and act on his advice.

If what Russia did kept Hillary from winning, all I have to say is

Thank You Russia.

Of course. If Putin used tanks to install Trump in the White House you would still be saying:

"Thank You Russia"
All the Russians allegedly did was reveal the truth. And the truth shall set us free.
]

Like I said

If Putin used tanks to install Trump in the White House you would still be saying:

"Thank You Russia"

How did they influence our election? I'm not asking because I want to be a troll, I'm asking because I see no influence beyond what I see on the news and what I'm hearing from disperate liberals on this board.

Why do you keep ignoring my words- and pretend i said something else? Just desperate to absolve Russia?

Me: Why do you so desperately not want to talk about Russia hacking to try to influence our election?

If you don't understand the difference between 'try' and 'did' then you are an idiot.

Or a Troll.

Funny how the name calling starts when I start asking pointed questions.

What are you afraid of?

Or a Troll.

Funny how the name calling starts when I start asking pointed questions.

What are you afraid of?
Troll

Or a Troll.

Who said I was trying to absolve Russia? Instead of jumping into a discussion like I usually do, I'm asking questions first. Lo and behold instead of an answer, I am being accused of something instead.

Russia tried to hack our election

Saying they "hacked our election" implies they tried to directly hack our election systems to influence it's outcome.

Are you sure you know what you're talking about?
Troll

Or a Troll.

Forum List

Back