Russia didn't hack our election, just as Hinkly didn't assasinate Reagan.

Russia tried to hack our election

"Hack our election"

They did no such thing. What votes were changed? What systems were hacked? What specifically did they do to alter the results of this election? Nothing.

The worst they did was hack the DNC. The only thing that did was change the hearts and minds of the voters.

There it is! That wilfill ignorance that we've come to expect from you. Good job, lemming. Good job.

Are you bored or something?
No...just stupid.

"Hack our election"

They did no such thing. What votes were changed? What systems were hacked? What specifically did they do to alter the results of this election? Nothing.

The worst they did was hack the DNC. The only thing that did was change the hearts and minds of the voters.

There it is! That wilfill ignorance that we've come to expect from you. Good job, lemming. Good job.

Nope. Just being here for you.

You know that nobody who is expected to know the facts is claiming that actual election results or votes or voting machines were hacked. That is you regurgitating the bullshit so as to muddy the water.

The claims regarding the election being hacked do not have anything to do with actual votes. There are some uninformed citizens who are confused about the news because they don't pay close attention. You are using them to make a point. Willful ignorance.
Not a shred of truth, but you do not require truth. You much prefer lies.

The Democrats’ Conspiracy Theory
Posted on January 8, 2017 by WashingtonsBlog
By Joe Giambrone, Political Film Blog.

1*cwwp2QDmRHsIUw7LV4XYFA.png

Democrats and their apologists have proven to be far more pathetic than previously witnessed. A quasi-fascist nationalism has erupted, and the blind rush to conflate Donald Trump with Russia has expanded the envelope of delusion.

I see lots of threads by people trying desperately to argue that Russia's hacking had no effect on our election. What I can't understand is whether they are intentionally trying to distract from what Russia actually tried to do, or they just don't care about what Russia tried to do.
There's a third option: They're protecting Trump from any questions about his legitimacy. It's just a political thing.

Americans, regardless of party, should be outraged over what Russia did. But for some, party over country prevails.

Russia hacked and Trump's complicit.

I think it is fair to say the the Russians interferred in election and did it also illegally...

I want an independent investigation (with an international observer) to investigate:
  • What communication was there between the Trump team and the Russians (Trump has lied in the past of comunication)
  • Did it change the outcome
  • What punishment would be recommended on Russia
  • What guards should be put in place to mitigate this happening again
  • Had the Russians any help in the US
Thats my start... Anyone who doesn't ask for an investigation is a traitor, simple as, Russia has just recently attacked US and thus is an enemy of US.
If it is proven that the Trump team knowingly to aide from Russia what is your response...

"Hack our election"

You know that nobody who is expected to know the facts is claiming that actual election results or votes or voting machines were hacked. That is you regurgitating the bullshit so as to muddy the water.

The claims regarding the election being hacked do not have anything to do with actual votes. There are some uninformed citizens who are confused about the news because they don't pay close attention. You are using them to make a point. Willful ignorance.

Democrats and their apologists have proven to be far more pathetic than previously witnessed. A quasi-fascist nationalism has erupted, and the blind rush to conflate Donald Trump with Russia has expanded the envelope of delusion.

17 intelligence agencies and the new WH chief of staff...

Don't let reality get in the way

You know that nobody who is expected to know the facts is claiming that actual election results or votes or voting machines were hacked.

Wow. You don't pay much attention, do you?

Jill Stein:

Jill Stein claims Pennsylvania voting machines could have been 'hacked' | Daily Mail Online

Syrius:

Grandma:

All of these people are reasonably expected to know the facts. But where are you? Calling me "willfully ignorant."

It really is getting far fetched. So much so that I barely read the junk. And junk it is.

I am still SMH to the comparison between the attempted assassination of Reagan, and the Russia hacking, which I have seen no proof of to this point.
I think Russia hacked our election just to impress Jodie Foster.

You know that nobody who is expected to know the facts is claiming that actual election results or votes or voting machines were hacked.

Jill Stein:

Jill Stein claims Pennsylvania voting machines could have been 'hacked' | Daily Mail Online

Syrius:

Grandma:

All of these people are reasonably expected to know the facts. But where are you? Calling me "willfully ignorant."

We have told before, people don't wipe there arse with the rag over here...

I had a friend who used to work for them... Started every introduction with 'I am sorry, I am from the Daily Mail..

We are quoting all 17 intelligence agencies, the President and the new WH Chief of Staff...

You are so quick conceding to Russia that you forgot the cost...

I think it is not that this theft and leaks made more people vote for Trump, but it made more people NOT vote at all, that were considering pulling the trigger for Hillary...especially Bernie voters and never Trump voters.

And Mr. Trump used wikileaks as a battle cry, at his rallies....he mentioned wikileaks, wikileaks, wikileaks, wikileaks even without ever giving an example of what was in the wikileak of the day a thousand and one times, just played it like it was all gawd awful, when they really were not that bad, expected behind the scenes of individual personalities of conversations that were private....but Pizza was turned in to a pedophile ring, and Hillary getting told her question for the upcoming town hall was shocking but leaving OUT that Bernie got his question too from Donna Brazille made the leaks deceitful....and appear she was getting a leg up on Bernie, when she wasn't, he got his question ahead of time too...no favorites was played....

And it gave the Trumpsters and Trump, a reason to bring up emails emails emails emails, linking wikileaks to Hillary's private server, even when that issue was settled...and had nothing to do with the stolen wikileaks.

this whole thing was carefully orchestrated to harm one candidate and help the other.

Jill Stein:

Syrius:

Grandma:

That has nothing to do with the subject. Her recount was conducted and found no evidence. Why would you bring that into the discussion about the Russian hack of the DNC? Trying to conflate the two issues? Why....yes you are.

I think it is not that this theft and leaks made more people vote for Trump, but it made more people NOT vote at all, that were considering pulling the trigger for Hillary...especially Bernie voters and never Trump voters.

And Mr. Trump used wikileaks as a battle cry, at his rallies....he mentioned wikileaks, wikileaks, wikileaks, wikileaks even without ever giving an example of what was in the wikileak of the day a thousand and one times, just played it like it was all gawd awful, when they really were not that bad, expected behind the scenes of individual personalities of conversations that were private....but Pizza was turned in to a pedophile ring, and Hillary getting told her question for the upcoming town hall was shocking but leaving OUT that Bernie got his question too from Donna Brazille made the leaks deceitful....and appear she was getting a leg up on Bernie, when she wasn't, he got his question ahead of time too...no favorites was played....

And it gave the Trumpsters and Trump, a reason to bring up emails emails emails emails, linking wikileaks to Hillary's private server, even when that issue was settled...and had nothing to do with the stolen wikileaks.

this whole thing was carefully orchestrated to harm one candidate and help the other.
More lies...is that all the Left is good at?

I think so.

I think so.
What lies? Are you lying... about there being lies? My answer is yes, yes you are....so why are you lying?

"Hack our election"

When the media and their favorite presidential candidate (Hillary) felt they had it in the bag....they were loudly proclaiming that questioning the results of our election was tantamount to treason. But since 9pm on election night the stark reality finally hit them and they've been searching for excuses to explain why they lost ever since.

The fact still remains that Hillary hacked the nomination and stole it from Bernie Sanders. So of course she lost in the general election, because it's harder to steal votes in all 50 states on the same day than it is one, two, or three states. She's just really pissed that anyone might have been better at hacking an election than she is. Over a year of media generated propaganda about how Trump supporters are all violent racists went for naught, and 2 years of flooding the states with Taco Bending newcomers didn't seem to effect the fact America is fed up with Barack H. Obama and his progressive policies.

I think so.
What lies? Are you lying... about there being lies? My answer is yes, yes you are....so why are you lying?
Damn....just damn. Why is it Lefties are so easily duped?

Lefties are so easily duped, that when the TRUTH is given them, they think it is lies.

They have much in common with laboratory mice. Is that you Care4all-dummy?

images

"Hack our election"

When the media and their favorite presidential candidate (Hillary) felt they had it in the bag....they were loudly proclaiming that questioning the results of our election was tantamount to treason. But since 9pm on election night the stark reality finally hit them and they've been searching for excuses to explain why they lost ever since.

The fact still remains that Hillary hacked the nomination and stole it from Bernie Sanders. So of course she lost in the general election, because it's harder to steal votes in all 50 states on the same day than it is one, two, or three states. She's just really pissed that anyone might have been better at hacking an election than she is. Over a year of media generated propaganda about how Trump supporters are all violent racists went for naught, and 2 years of flooding the states with Taco Bending newcomers didn't seem to effect the fact America is fed up with Barack H. Obama and his progressive policies.
The narrative that Russia and Trump stole the election is out there. The MSM and D party is following Joseph Goebbels advice...and sadly too many dumbed down Americans believe. We will be hearing this lie for many years.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - the American Left thanks and admires Joseph Goebbels

I see lots of threads by people trying desperately to argue that Russia's hacking had no effect on our election.

What I can't understand is whether they are intentionally trying to distract from what Russia actually tried to do, or they just don't care about what Russia tried to do.

Russia tried to hack our election- they hacked with the specific intent of disrupting our elections, and maybe even to try to install their preferred candidate.

Hinkly tried to kill Ronald Reagan- but he only wounded him. That didn't mean we just let Hinckly go with a warning- because he didn't succeed. He went to prison.

Russia attempted to corrupt our electoral system- attempted electoral assasination.

This should be treated like any attempted attack of the same scale on the United States.

But I doubt Trump will do anything.

Sadly I don't think Trump will do anything until Tanks are rolling into Berlin, and then it will be a call to his buddy Putin "Hey Vlad, I think there was a mistake, you said you needed a little buffer zone called Poland but your tanks are in Berlin.....would you pretty please pull back to Poland?"
/---- When will Obozo bomb Moscow?

I see lots of threads by people trying desperately to argue that Russia's hacking had no effect on our election. What I can't understand is whether they are intentionally trying to distract from what Russia actually tried to do, or they just don't care about what Russia tried to do.
There's a third option: They're protecting Trump from any questions about his legitimacy. It's just a political thing.

Americans, regardless of party, should be outraged over what Russia did. But for some, party over country prevails.
America seems to be more outraged at what the media did to make Hillary look like a viable candidate.

Forum List

Back