Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

It's right in front of you to hear Afraid to find out your president is a scum bag ?? Bet you already knew that
There's no evidence of that, douchebag.
Now I know you're talking through your ass because your head knows better Almost everyone knows ,,,except you
Everything you know is wrong.
Says the guy who believes all the lies Trump tells. Like the huge one he told just a few days ago to military Moms. In public for all to see and hear. A whooper of a lie that most media and folks just let slide because the President lies so much that one more lie just doesn't seem to matter.
What "lie" was that?
He told a room full of military mom's at a White House event that he was giving the military their first raise in ten years. Truth is they have gotten raises every year for the last ten years and at least one of them under Obama was bigger than the one being given this year under his administration. Everyone in the room who was wearing a uniform or the mom of someone in the military knew they were being used by trump to promote a blatant lie.
3 days ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'll trust the experts over you and Russia. The intelligence community, much of the Trump administration and Congress agree. You just not wanting it to be true isn't enough.

Nobody gives a fuck what you trust, shill. You're here to shill, The End.
What makes HappyJoy a shill but Marion Morrison not a shill? Just curious because I don't see a difference. HappyJoy promotes and agenda and so do you.

Not so sure it's an agenda when pointing out that the people in the know believe the Russians hacked the DNC but I guess I understand your overall point?!?

What effort did the DNC make to get to the bottom of people hacking them?

Refused to turn over their servers? Why, yes!

DURP!

Next!

Well, for starters they didn't need to hand over their server nor should they. They used a reputable company to analyze the server/software and discover the hacks. That company gave the information to the FBI who didn't need to see the server. If it were the GOP I would assume they'd do the same thing.

Once again, multiple intelligence agencies, many in the Trump administration, most everyone in Congress believes the server was hacked. Why are you so fucking special Mary?

Now I know you're talking through your ass because your head knows better Almost everyone knows ,,,except you
Says the guy who believes all the lies Trump tells. Like the huge one he told just a few days ago to military Moms. In public for all to see and hear. A whooper of a lie that most media and folks just let slide because the President lies so much that one more lie just doesn't seem to matter.
What "lie" was that?
He told a room full of military mom's at a White House event that he was giving the military their first raise in ten years. Truth is they have gotten raises every year for the last ten years and at least one of them under Obama was bigger than the one being given this year under his administration. Everyone in the room who was wearing a uniform or the mom of someone in the military knew they were being used by trump to promote a blatant lie.
3 days ago.

Proof?

I'll trust the experts over you and Russia. The intelligence community, much of the Trump administration and Congress agree. You just not wanting it to be true isn't enough.

What makes HappyJoy a shill but Marion Morrison not a shill? Just curious because I don't see a difference. HappyJoy promotes and agenda and so do you.

Not so sure it's an agenda when pointing out that the people in the know believe the Russians hacked the DNC but I guess I understand your overall point?!?

DURP!

Next!

Well, for starters they didn't need to hand over their server nor should they. They used a reputable company to analyze the server/software and discover the hacks. That company gave the information to the FBI who didn't need to see the server. If it were the GOP I would assume they'd do the same thing.

Once again, multiple intelligence agencies, many in the Trump administration, most everyone in Congress believes the server was hacked. Why are you so fucking special Mary?

You fucking fuck! You just said they were hacked.

You know what? You're simply dismissed as being a partisan asshat. cool?

Yeah.

I spout my own opinion, not one that's pre-determined by someone else, and I don't get paid or care if I do.
What evidence do you have that someone else is getting paid to post? How does anyone know your are not getting paid?

So how many weak minded Liberals do you know that voted for Trump?
None?
Thought so.

no one with an iq over 60, lib or con, voted for the cheeto

Way to insult 85%+ of Americans, pinhead.

I guarantee you're FOS. Que Surprise!

if one had an iq over 60, onewould know that trump's base is far less than 85%+ of americans, corky.

more like 30%

have a nice day

try not to hurt yourself on sharp objects :thup:

Like your head, amirite? :laugh2:

Certainly a pointy object.

I spout my own opinion, not one that's pre-determined by someone else, and I don't get paid or care if I do.
What evidence do you have that someone else is getting paid to post? How does anyone know your are not getting paid?

he just makes shit up

do you think anyone would pay him for his *thoughts*?

:rofl:

he just makes shit up

Now you know damn good and well how pointy your head is.

I call Shenanigans.

DURP!

Next!

Yeah.

Of course I said they were hacked because they were hacked. I'm thinking you misread something.

What "lie" was that?
3 days ago.

Proof?
His speech was video recorded and tweeted to the public. It can be found by googling "trump white house speech to military moms"

he just makes shit up

I call Shenanigans.

60 might have been high

by about 59

DURP!

Next!

Yeah.

Of course I said they were hacked because they were hacked. I'm thinking you misread something.

So why didn't they hand over their server to get to the bottom of it?

he just makes shit up

Well, they paid a very bad actor terminally typecast to play cowboys as Genghis Khan, anything is possible.

hqdefault.jpg

he just makes shit up

I call Shenanigans.

What are you, 80? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

DURP!

Next!

Yeah.

So why didn't they hand over their server to get to the bottom of it?

What are you talking about? They did get to the bottom of it, remember? Russians I say yes you say no? Ring any bells? Hello!!

he just makes shit up

I call Shenanigans.

60 might have been high

by about 59

Ho, ok, pinhead

iu

It's right in front of you to hear Afraid to find out your president is a scum bag ?? Bet you already knew that
What "lie" was that?
Trump used military mom's as a backdrop to promote a lie meant for the general public that he was giving the military their first raise in ten yeas. All the mom's knew they were being used by Trump to promote this lie. They knew the military had been given raises every year Trump said they weren't given raises. They knew that President Obama had given the military a larger raise his first year in office.

Forum List

Back