Russia has abandoned peace talks and now seeks complete destruction of Ukraine

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
Had Biden been any kind of statesman, this could have been avoided, but the distraction from what he and his family were doing in the Ukraine was needed, and now, more will die, most likely lead to another world war!
No I am not for Putin, I am for Peace.

I'm up in the air on this. I understand that the U.S. is now competing with Russia and China for currency supremacy. So I understand how many would not favor Russia. What I don't understand is why liberals are against Russia and many conservatives don't seem to be worried about it. Wasn't this the opposite at in the past?

The outrage about Ukraine-Russia also seems to be so fake. You have people cheering for Ukraine when they probably couldn't even find them on the map two years ago.

Shit. If you count all the money we've given them and the lives lost, it would have been cheaper to just let Russia have Ukraine. All the blood and treasure we spent on the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and the Middle East were worth far more than those tiny pieces of land, and those people aren't worthy of Democracy.

Fuck them and feed them fish heads..

Last edited:
Shit. If you count all the money we've given them and the lives lost, it would have been cheaper to just let Russia have Ukraine.
I bet you said the same for France when they helped out the Continental army and navy in the War of Independence.

There were actual peace negotiations between the two and the US and British governments told their pet Ukronazis not to accept what had been negotiated. Let Russia bleed.
Russia no longer has a good reason to yield a damn thing. It has defeated, at some cost to itself, the best that has been thrown at them and is gaining ground where they will.

Last edited:
I'm up in the air on this. I understand that the U.S. is now competing with Russia and China for currency supremacy. So I understand how many would not favor Russia. What I don't understand is why liberals are against Russia and many conservatives don't seem to be worried about it. Wasn't this the opposite at in the past?

The outrage about Ukraine-Russia also seems to be so fake. You have people cheering for Ukraine when they probably couldn't even find them on the map two years ago.

You mis phrased it as many often do. You interchange "Liberal" with "Democrat" which is often done as the word no longer really means to many what it actually means.

Democrats are still pissed that Russia countered Obama on Syria. We would have done the same if Russia had decided to intervene into Canada.

Democrats are also pissed that Russia gave Snowden asylum.

Now "Liberals" (big L if you wish) don't support our warring all over the world and they do support one who exposes the unconstitutional spying of the government.

Russia doesn't want peace until it conquers Ukraine.

All they asked for was for the non expansion of NATO eastward. It was what the U.S. had previously agreed to.

Did NATO ‘betray’ Russia by expanding to the East?

Now was that just an excuse? We will never know will we? My opinion would be different IF we had lived up to our words and Russia still invaded. Sadly that is not what happened.

Or today

I bet you said the same for France when they helped out the Continental army and navy in the War of Independence.

This isn't the 1700's. If you want to put on your little three-cornered hat, grab your musket, and go die helping two corrupt eastern-European countries with their purse fight, by all means knock yourself out.

Shit. If you count all the money we've given them and the lives lost, it would have been cheaper to just let Russia have Ukraine. All the blood and treasure we spent on the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and the Middle East were worth far more than those tiny pieces of land, and those people aren't worthy of Democracy.

Fuck them and feed them fish heads..

It's not about money Mr Salt .
Its about People Trafficking , 36 US funded Bio Labs , immense corruption and NATO encroachment .
Plus a safe route to Crimea for Russian naval strategic reasons .

Fortunately and despite silly reports from the likes De Crepitus , Mumooth , Horsey Horse and Titwin , Russia are winning easily .
Having to take NATO head on now that the UAF has all but evaporated .

Yeah, NONE of this could be PUTIN'S fault.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of rapists, wife beaters, murderers and terrorists.

If a Communist alliance wanted to move into, let's say, maybe Cuba, would we counter it?

Yeah, NONE of this could be PUTIN'S fault.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of rapists, wife beaters, murderers and terrorists.

What does this have to do with the blunders of this administration? If you are implying that no diplomacy could have helped avoid the situation, you would be incorrect…as usual.

Had Biden been any kind of statesman, this could have been avoided, but the distraction from what he and his family were doing in the Ukraine was needed, and now, more will die, most likely lead to another world war!
No I am not for Putin, I am for Peace.

Putin has to win. He's a dictator and to lose will make him look bad, especially after so many deaths and so much energy put into the war.

Putin has to win. He's a dictator and to lose will make him look bad, especially after so many deaths and so much energy put into the war.
There is one (1) human on this planet who is responsible for where this is, and it's him.

Even if he does have fans in the GQP who will try to spin for him and blame other Americans.

Forum List

Back