Russia has abandoned peace talks and now seeks complete destruction of Ukraine

Yeah, NONE of this could be PUTIN'S fault.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of rapists, wife beaters, murderers and terrorists.
it is because of what Biden and his crime family were doing in the Ukraine and he called the worlds attention to it, biolabs and money laundering
And they just jump right in for me.

Good stuff.

Russia is losing

They started a war they can’t win
Do you really believe that in total war they lose, do you suppose he won't throw everything at it causing much more death, why do you leftists love war so much, it is costing our country so much, and now we can't even help our own in hurricane ravaged areas, between that and all the money spent on illegals!

Oh please. Everyone knew Prigozhin was going to be killed, and guess what happened? He was killed.

We have so much evidence that Putin knocks people off. It just happens that so many anti-Putin people end up dying, it's not a coincidence, and they all seem to die in similar ways.

You say it's bollocks because.... wait... your just here to spread bullshit... how ironic.
All those people who have died worked for Foreign interests, has it not crossed your mind that they became of more use dead than alive to their foreign handlers for anti Russian propaganda? Putin didn't need to kill these people because they have little support in Russia, most Russians know who and what they are.

The Putin/Trump apologists just can't help themselves. Their two heroes are always the innocent victims.

"You MADE me do it!"
Why apologize for Trump, the Russians were on the right side of the Border when he left office. i would like to see Putin in a grave, before or after there is a peaceful resolution that isn't happening if Democrats are left to run the country because it's a money laundering operations.

The Putin/Trump apologists just can't help themselves. Their two heroes are always the innocent victims.

"You MADE me do it!"

You aren’t smart enough to figure it out. Russia loves people like you and our Democratic leadership.

This war probably would have been over very soon if Biden had approved Zelensky's plan for victory. Apparently, he did not.

Putin is now encouraged to renew his conquest of Ukraine.

The reason Biden refused Zelensky's plan is that a total Ukrainian victory would cause a total political collapse of Russia and/or WWIII. That's not what Biden wants.

U.S. analysts still believe that the Russian economy will eventually collapse, but the political system will transition in an orderly way - probably a military coup.

A total political collapse could trigger an invasion of Russia by any of its neighbors. Russia is surrounded by ancient enemies that would love to carve up Russia once and for all (ask Litwin ).

NATO is a defensive alliance, but nothing could stop a subset of NATO countries along with China from forming another alliance to attack Russia.

Right now, the U.S & the U.K. are the only major military powers that have no interest in carving up Russia.

Neither side is going to win.

It's effectively been over for weeks .
The UAF has all but disappeared and NATO forces are running backwards the length of the eastern front .
Kursk has beem a disaster and these essentially NATO troops are ringed and due for final rinse .

Why do you think Mad Midget wants US long range missiles to fire deep into Russia ?
It's all he has remaining --- hot air, deflection tactics and crackpot promises

Forum List

Back