Russia has abandoned peace talks and now seeks complete destruction of Ukraine

There is one (1) human on this planet who is responsible for where this is, and it's him.

Even if he does have fans in the GQP who will try to spin for him and blame other Americans.

Despite what you may think, US diplomacy has quite a bit to do with world events. We have a LOT of influence around the world due to our economic and military power. The Biden Administration has failed miserably on this front. I don’t except you to see it because you are ignorant and blind, but that is a simple fact based on the current state of the world.

There were actual peace negotiations between the two and the US and British governments told their pet Ukronazis not to accept what had been negotiated. Let Russia bleed.
Russia no longer has a good reason to yield a damn thing. It has defeated, at some cost to itself, the best that has been thrown at them and is gaining ground where they will.
The time for talking was over a long time ago after Russia was stabbed in the back Minsk2 and the talks in Turkey etc, it will be settled on the battlefield now the only thing to talk about will be the terms of the Ukrainian/NATO surrender.

Why is everyone a dictator who won't do what the Empire of lies and Chaos tells them? he is the elected President.

Putin is a dictator because he controls the electoral process, there is no doubt he will win, especially when he kills anyone who is a threat to his winning the election.

You mis phrased it as many often do. You interchange "Liberal" with "Democrat" which is often done as the word no longer really means to many what it actually means.

Democrats are still pissed that Russia countered Obama on Syria. We would have done the same if Russia had decided to intervene into Canada.

Democrats are also pissed that Russia gave Snowden asylum.

Now "Liberals" (big L if you wish) don't support our warring all over the world and they do support one who exposes the unconstitutional spying of the government.
If Russia had not helped Syria the black flag of ISIS would be flying over Damascus and the streets drenched in blood and severed heads, it's that simple, that is why i say the US and it's vassals are evil supporting head hacking Islamists in Syria, they have been doing it since 2012.

Putin is a dictator because he controls the electoral process, there is no doubt he will win, especially when he kills anyone who is a threat to his winning the election.
He doesn't control the election process and what evidence do you have he killed anyone in opposition? there have beenonservers at Russian elections some from the US, same with the elections in Venezuela under Chavez and Maduro, you called them dictators as well, it's bollocks.

Had Biden been any kind of statesman, this could have been avoided, but the distraction from what he and his family were doing in the Ukraine was needed, and now, more will die, most likely lead to another world war!
No I am not for Putin, I am for Peace.
Russia is losing

They started a war they can’t win

He doesn't control the election process and what evidence do you have he killed anyone in opposition? there have beenonservers at Russian elections some from the US, same with the elections in Venezuela under Chavez and Maduro, you called them dictators as well, it's bollocks.

Oh please. Everyone knew Prigozhin was going to be killed, and guess what happened? He was killed.

We have so much evidence that Putin knocks people off. It just happens that so many anti-Putin people end up dying, it's not a coincidence, and they all seem to die in similar ways.

You say it's bollocks because.... wait... your just here to spread bullshit... how ironic.

Had Biden been any kind of statesman, this could have been avoided, but the distraction from what he and his family were doing in the Ukraine was needed, and now, more will die, most likely lead to another world war!
No I am not for Putin, I am for Peace.
More failure by the harris xiden admin

Are they? I guess it depends on if their objective was multi-faceted. Take Ukraine and/or financially fleece the US. You people are stupid.
Russia is no longer capable of capturing Ukraine.
They are now just trying to hold captured territory with Ukraine harassing them endlessly

There is one (1) human on this planet who is responsible for where this is, and it's him.

Even if he does have fans in the GQP who will try to spin for him and blame other Americans.
That is so wrong, it is because of what Biden and his crime family were doing in the Ukraine and he called the worlds attention to it, biolabs and money laundering

Forum List

Back