Russia Has Killed 30,000 Civilians

War is ugly business and whether anyone here supports or opposes Putin won't make a bean hill's difference. Russia will win inevitably if it wants to win.

That's what I'm getting from my contacts in the Ukraine.

Yet, we have alt-right ethno-Nationalist losers here supporting Putin's war crimes.

We hate commies you lying sob

We said Putin was smart and Biden is a GD failing pofs

Now stfu Commie. You people are like Putin with your violence

That's what I'm getting from my contacts in the Ukraine.

Yet, we have alt-right ethno-Nationalist losers here supporting Putin's war crimes.

How about you identify which alt-right losers are supporting the slaughter of Ukrainian citizens. Something tells me you will be heading for the hills right about now.

I guess Biden really doesn't care...because he isn't doing shit for them but sending them our tax dollars...as if they can buy weapons with the money...Joe is compromised by Hunters relationship with Russia and China....

The psychopath Zelensky is responsible for his citizen's deaths.
All he has to do is surrender and the fighting would be over. ... :cool:
Satan sure has your number. I would never give up to criminals and thugs, not ever.

You know what the Angel of the Lord told me he hates worse about His job? "Euthanasia of the dogs no one wants".

Justice will find those dogs who have rape these children and killed the innocent as they looted them after terrorizing them.

Mailing home the loot. Belarus could be documenting who some of the criminals are right now, are they?

The psychopath Zelensky is responsible for his citizen's deaths.
All he has to do is surrender and the fighting would be over. ... :cool:
Putin is entirely to blame for all the slaughter in Ukraine. All he had to do was not start a war, commit war crimes and refuse to stop. I can’t wait until he dies by extreme lead poisoning to his skull.

1648947975924.png

How can we be certain it was Russian soldiers who killed, or the number killed, ethnic minorities in a country were the ethnic minorities hate each other?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back