Russia Has Killed 30,000 Civilians

Their history both recent and from WWII.
1648949404870.png

The history in that part of the world has always been one of ethnic minorities warring between each other.

That's why Yugoslavia fell apart after the breakup.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 625268

The history in that part of the world has always been one of ethnic minorities warring between each other.

That's why Yugoslavia fell apart after the breakup.

*****SMILE*****

Putin was planting and encouraging Russian separatist for years in Ukraine. Even Crimeans are having regrets now because they are being thugged by Russians planted into their government. Opposition parties have all stated that they are together on fighting Putin's aggression together.

I suppose you can believe whatever you desire but I personally think there is plenty of evidence of what Putin is doing and has done throughout the areas he has sent in his thugs. Syria is also a prime example of the types of atrocities his Kadyrov group does to people; and his propagandist try to lay that type stuff off as being done by American troops.

Putin was planting and encouraging Russian separatist for years in Ukraine. Even Crimeans are having regrets now because they are being thugged by Russians planted into their government. Opposition parties have all stated that they are together on fighting Putin's aggression together.

I suppose you can believe whatever you desire but I personally think there is plenty of evidence of what Putin is doing and has done throughout the areas he has sent in his thugs. Syria is also a prime example of the types of atrocities his Kadyrov group does to people; and his propagandist try to lay that type stuff off as being done by American troops.

1648953543846.png

I'm not willing to commit troops or resources into a conflict that will most likely cost the lives of US troops after the Afghanistan fiasco.

Let Europe worry about Europe.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 625335

I'm not willing to commit troops or resources into a conflict that will most likely cost the lives of US troops after the Afghanistan fiasco.

Let Europe worry about Europe.

*****SMILE*****

I have not advocated committing troops at all. They are not asking for our troops either. Sending other needs such as defense weapons, yes in as much as we can.

Actually, Moscow was planting and encouraging pro-Moscow forces on the lands of the modern Ukraine for centuries.

That's what I'm getting from my contacts in the Ukraine.

Yet, we have alt-right ethno-Nationalist losers here supporting Putin's war crimes.

There is no question that vast war crimes have been committed…unbelievable butchery, right up there with Bosnia and Myanmar :(

Bucha

And folks here support Putin the Butcher? Unreal…but everything has been these past few years. Democracy is fragile in the face of intoxicating authoritarianism.

There is no question that vast war crimes have been committed…unbelievable butchery, right up there with Bosnia and Myanmar :(

Bucha

And folks here support Putin the Butcher? Unreal…but everything has been these past few years. Democracy is fragile in the face of intoxicating authoritarianism.
First - Bucha was a front line and was shelled by both sides. Second - Ukraine gave plenty of weapon to untrained civilians and send them to attack Russian forces. Third - on the wave of Rusophobic hysteria local police and Volkssturm murdered many civilians suspected or really cooperative with the Russians.

So, dead bodies in civilian dresses isn't something unusual or unexpected. Just don't take it too emotional. Nobody really cares.

That's what I'm getting from my contacts in the Ukraine.

Yet, we have alt-right ethno-Nationalist losers here supporting Putin's war crimes.

great post man,

do you agree that this is only one solution ?

1648990888209.png

Forum List

Back