Russia is very successful in influencing the US election

Russia is very successful in influencing the US election.
Intel agencies have discovered that the Russians are trying to help Sanders be the Democratic candidate for President 2020.
They also discovered the Russians are trying to influence the US electorate to re-elect Trump.
The two actions are tied together.

But as we sit, today, Sanders would be the Democratic nominee. Trump would beat Sanders in the general election.

The Russians are good.

This was closed by someone who does not read the news and asked for sources. I thought everyone had heard these reports.
Here you go
US officials told Bernie Sanders Russia is trying to help him win the Democratic nomination
Intelligence officials warn that Russia is again meddling to aid Trump
The people that have the greatest influence over our elections is the radical leftwing media. They are a bunch of Marxists, globalists thugs that will do anything to destroy America. They push their globalist Agenda all day, everyday.

What did they do that influenced you to vote for Trump?
Please explain why advertising doesn't work.

Please explain why straw man fallacies defy the rules of logic?
Effective advertising and the influence of memes don't exist? Is that the "logic" you are trying to say I defy? lol
The trillion dollar advertising business is a strawman. And I'm the one defying logic?

Again, erecting a straw man is a logical fallacy. That you think it supports your flaccid argument simply demonstrates how intellectually vacuous you really are.

Memes are not advertising.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but that is because you are refusing to answer my questions and instead saying I did something....I don't know what strawman you think I inserted into the argument and I still want to know why you think advertising by the Russians, though in their own disguised and sneaky way, is ineffective. It DOES influence people, and so do memes.

Otherwise they would not be plastered all over the internet.

Advertising can include memes, but memes alone are not advertising. You have attempted to erect a straw man that a few memes on Facebook are somehow the same as the Blooming Idiot juggernaut that infects our airwaves. A troll on Facebook posting a funny picture simply isn't of the level as actual advertising. You still cling to the conspiracy theory that Russia altered the election, despite your own inquisition showing it didn't. So you vomit out logical fallacy to desperately try and justify the idiocy you refuse to let go of.

Intel agencies have discovered that the Russians are trying to help Sanders be the Democratic candidate for President 2020.
They also discovered the Russians are trying to influence the US electorate to re-elect Trump.

But as we sit, today, Sanders would be the Democratic nominee. Trump would beat Sanders in the general election.

The Russians are good.

This was closed by someone who does not read the news and asked for sources. I thought everyone had heard these reports.
Here you go
US officials told Bernie Sanders Russia is trying to help him win the Democratic nomination

You voted for Trump against your will.

You saw a meme on Facebook and were FORCED to vote for Trump.

3pzcv2.jpg
If advertising didn't work, politicians wouldn't spend millions and millions to get themselves reelected. Of course it influences people.
The Russians' opinion of who is best for this country is of no interest to me. They don't have any right to be dressing up in Red Riding Hood's cape and playing like an American on FB or here or any other social media site.
Why would you minimize what they are doing/have already done?
RussianBotDoll.jpg

The Russians are good.

Here you go
You're so dumb.

You are blaming Russia for the actions of the democratic base.

You are correct in one aspect though. Russias goal is to sow discord among the citizens and you leftists have dutifully carried out their plans.

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg
If advertising didn't work, politicians wouldn't spend millions and millions to get themselves reelected. Of course it influences people.
The Russians' opinion of who is best for this country is of no interest to me. They don't have any right to be dressing up in Red Riding Hood's cape and playing like an American on FB or here or any other social media site.

I understand, you are like all Communists, you have a VERY weak mind. Memes are all powerful and you had no control over your vote.
Pathetic.

When are you people going to wake up and realize that you are arguing nonsense to bolster the whines of a narcissist who only sees things through the prism of his own ego?
If you vote based on Facebook memes, you shouldn’t have a vote.

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg

I understand, you are like all Communists, you have a VERY weak mind. Memes are all powerful and you had no control over your vote.
Pathetic.

When are you people going to wake up and realize that you are arguing nonsense to bolster the whines of a narcissist who only sees things through the prism of his own ego?

When you stupidly claim that memes on Facebook had a significant impact on the election, you're just fucking stupid. You can't expect to be taken seriously. And you are not.
Memes were only part of it. You are very carefully avoiding the fact that what they do is effective. Does advertising influence people to buy Pepsi rather than Coke? Does the NRA advertise their positions and put up ads and memes? They have no influence, right?

Just what do you think advertising and social media posts from the troll factories are for? There is nothing strawman-like about this. Your point is that the Russian's "interference" has had no effect or influence. I am saying that of course it influences, advertising does, whether it is straightforward or sneaky.

Please explain why advertising doesn't work.

Please explain why straw man fallacies defy the rules of logic?
Effective advertising and the influence of memes don't exist? Is that the "logic" you are trying to say I defy? lol
The trillion dollar advertising business is a strawman. And I'm the one defying logic?

Again, erecting a straw man is a logical fallacy. That you think it supports your flaccid argument simply demonstrates how intellectually vacuous you really are.

Memes are not advertising.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but that is because you are refusing to answer my questions and instead saying I did something....I don't know what strawman you think I inserted into the argument and I still want to know why you think advertising by the Russians, though in their own disguised and sneaky way, is ineffective. It DOES influence people, and so do memes.

Otherwise they would not be plastered all over the internet.

Advertising can include memes, but memes alone are not advertising. You have attempted to erect a straw man that a few memes on Facebook are somehow the same as the Blooming Idiot juggernaut that infects our airwaves. A troll on Facebook posting a funny picture simply isn't of the level as actual advertising. You still cling to the conspiracy theory that Russia altered the election, despite your own inquisition showing it didn't. So you vomit out logical fallacy to desperately try and justify the idiocy you refuse to let go of.
I never said that. This is what I said:

If you are going to continue to be a lying sleaze bucket about this, you can argue with someone else.

“Russia is very successful in influencing the US election”

Much of that success is the consequence of Trump’s incompetence, his lack of interest in safeguarding US elections, and his lack of a sense of urgency.

Trump’s failure to defend American elections from attacks by Russia and other foreign adversaries is yet another reason why Trump should be voted out of office this November.

Yeah, I mean Trump was president in 2016, why didn't he safeguard the election?

Saul, you're dumb as a fucking dog turd. :thup: Don't ever change.

Obama was POTUS in 2016, not Trump. And Obama had a great opportunity to mention how Russia was influencing the election and how the results might not be trustworthy BEFORE the ballots were cast. But instead, he pointed out the election was not, and could not be rigged on 18 October 16. Whining afterwards is obviously just sour grapes. Obama had the entire intelligence community on his side.

“Russia is very successful in influencing the US election”

Much of that success is the consequence of Trump’s incompetence, his lack of interest in safeguarding US elections, and his lack of a sense of urgency.

Trump’s failure to defend American elections from attacks by Russia and other foreign adversaries is yet another reason why Trump should be voted out of office this November.

Yeah, I mean Trump was president in 2016, why didn't he safeguard the election?

Saul, you're dumb as a fucking dog turd. :thup: Don't ever change.

Obama was POTUS in 2016, not Trump. And Obama had a great opportunity to mention how Russia was influencing the election and how the results might not be trustworthy BEFORE the ballots were cast. But instead, he pointed out the election was not, and could not be rigged on 18 October 16. Whining afterwards is obviously just sour grapes. Obama had the entire intelligence community on his side.

Yeah, that may be the entire point... :lol:

Forum List

Back