Russia is very successful in influencing the US election

cuckooclock-gif.308119

Cuckoo is right.

Russia is very successful in influencing the US election.
Intel agencies have discovered that the Russians are trying to help Sanders be the Democratic candidate for President 2020.
They also discovered the Russians are trying to influence the US electorate to re-elect Trump.
The two actions are tied together.

But as we sit, today, Sanders would be the Democratic nominee. Trump would beat Sanders in the general election.

The Russians are good.

This was closed by someone who does not read the news and asked for sources. I thought everyone had heard these reports.
Here you go
US officials told Bernie Sanders Russia is trying to help him win the Democratic nomination
Intelligence officials warn that Russia is again meddling to aid Trump

You voted for Trump against your will.

You saw a meme on Facebook and were FORCED to vote for Trump.

3pzcv2.jpg

Intel agencies have discovered that the Russians are trying to help Sanders be the Democratic candidate for President 2020.
They also discovered the Russians are trying to influence the US electorate to re-elect Trump.

But as we sit, today, Sanders would be the Democratic nominee. Trump would beat Sanders in the general election.

The Russians are good.

This was closed by someone who does not read the news and asked for sources. I thought everyone had heard these reports.
Here you go
US officials told Bernie Sanders Russia is trying to help him win the Democratic nomination

3pzcv2.jpg
If advertising didn't work, politicians wouldn't spend millions and millions to get themselves reelected. Of course it influences people.
The Russians' opinion of who is best for this country is of no interest to me. They don't have any right to be dressing up in Red Riding Hood's cape and playing like an American on FB or here or any other social media site.
Why would you minimize what they are doing/have already done?

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg
If advertising didn't work, politicians wouldn't spend millions and millions to get themselves reelected. Of course it influences people.
The Russians' opinion of who is best for this country is of no interest to me. They don't have any right to be dressing up in Red Riding Hood's cape and playing like an American on FB or here or any other social media site.

What did they do that influenced you to vote for Trump?

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg

I understand, you are like all Communists, you have a VERY weak mind. Memes are all powerful and you had no control over your vote.

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg

Please explain why advertising doesn't work.

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg

Please explain why straw man fallacies defy the rules of logic?

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg

I understand, you are like all Communists, you have a VERY weak mind. Memes are all powerful and you had no control over your vote.
Pathetic.

When are you people going to wake up and realize that you are arguing nonsense to bolster the whines of a narcissist who only sees things through the prism of his own ego?

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg

Pathetic.

When are you people going to wake up and realize that you are arguing nonsense to bolster the whines of a narcissist who only sees things through the prism of his own ego?

When you stupidly claim that memes on Facebook had a significant impact on the election, you're just fucking stupid. You can't expect to be taken seriously. And you are not.

The Russians are good.

Here you go

3pzcv2.jpg

Effective advertising and the influence of memes don't exist? Is that the "logic" you are trying to say I defy? lol
The trillion dollar advertising business is a strawman. And I'm the one defying logic?

3pzcv2.jpg

Effective advertising and the influence of memes don't exist? Is that the "logic" you are trying to say I defy? lol
The trillion dollar advertising business is a strawman. And I'm the one defying logic?

Again, erecting a straw man is a logical fallacy. That you think it supports your flaccid argument simply demonstrates how intellectually vacuous you really are.

Memes are not advertising.

“Russia is very successful in influencing the US election”

Much of that success is the consequence of Trump’s incompetence, his lack of interest in safeguarding US elections, and his lack of a sense of urgency.

Trump’s failure to defend American elections from attacks by Russia and other foreign adversaries is yet another reason why Trump should be voted out of office this November.

Much of that success is the consequence of Trump’s incompetence, his lack of interest in safeguarding US elections, and his lack of a sense of urgency.

Trump’s failure to defend American elections from attacks by Russia and other foreign adversaries is yet another reason why Trump should be voted out of office this November.

Yeah, I mean Trump was president in 2016, why didn't he safeguard the election?

Saul, you're dumb as a fucking dog turd. :thup: Don't ever change.

Why doesn’t someone show us what Russia is doing? Strange just a lot of talk no walk

The better question is why didn’t obammy

The better question is why didn’t obammy

:lol:

Indeed.

Again, erecting a straw man is a logical fallacy. That you think it supports your flaccid argument simply demonstrates how intellectually vacuous you really are.

Memes are not advertising.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but that is because you are refusing to answer my questions and instead saying I did something....I don't know what strawman you think I inserted into the argument and I still want to know why you think advertising by the Russians, though in their own disguised and sneaky way, is ineffective. It DOES influence people, and so do memes.

Otherwise they would not be plastered all over the internet.

Forum List

Back