Russia: It's NOT all fake news!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I'm sorry Trump supporters, but the mountain of evidence is getting bigger and bigger. Contrary to your fearless leaders claim that this is all "fake news" Russia did interfere in our election in an obvious attempt to defeat Hillary Clinton. Even the most conservative publications such as the National Review and the Daily Standard (see links below) are now admitting this. Please stop lying to yourselves and others...it happened. Russia is not our buddy, and turning a blind eye to what happened is tantamount to giving aid and comfort to the enemy. OH....and one more thing....

You had better pray that your fearless leader and his people are as squeaky clean as they claim, because I guarantee you, Robert Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth!

Have a nice day :bye1:

A Beginner’s Guide to the Trump/Russia Controversy

Congressional Republicans Break with Trump on Russia Hacking, Julian Assange

James Comey Russian Interference Not Fake News | C-SPAN.org

I'm sorry Trump supporters, but the mountain of evidence is getting bigger and bigger....

Indeed, the mountain of facebook ads and twitter trolls is yuuuuge

The most qualified candidate princess in history was robbed from her rightful crown by the deplorable Putin and the heroic Mueller will prove it.......

:coffee:

It would appear the Russians much preferred the criminal.

It would appear the Russians much preferred the criminal.

Which one?

:popcorn:
Yeah its hard for some to figure out. Let's see if I can help you.

One worked her entire life in politics, even holding very high positions in government.

One worked his entire life as a real estate developer and owner.

Now which is more likely to be a criminal?
upload_2017-10-29_6-15-49.png

I'm sorry Trump supporters, but the mountain of evidence is getting bigger and bigger. Contrary to your fearless leaders claim that this is all "fake news" Russia did interfere in our election in an obvious attempt to defeat Hillary Clinton. Even the most conservative publications such as the National Review and the Daily Standard (see links below) are now admitting this. Please stop lying to yourselves and others...it happened. Russia is not our buddy, and turning a blind eye to what happened is tantamount to giving aid and comfort to the enemy. OH....and one more thing....

You had better pray that your fearless leader and his people are as squeaky clean as they claim, because I guarantee you, Robert Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth!

If it's not ok for Russian citizens to "interfere" in our elections, why is it ok for Mexican citizens to interfere?

See this is proof that you should have to prove compatancy before you are allowed to comment. If you would pull your face off Wolf for a few and maybe read a book you would know Russia has been active in every election since they have been an issue. It was even joked that Kennedy was installed by Russia. This time around they hit it though thanks to you democrats. Still, nothing has come. After all of Mullers machinations, you poor guys STILL haven't gotten what you want. So go head and enjoy watching whomever get the charges tomorrow, but know, the charges won't be for helping Russia and whomever is charged, it will amount to nothing and Trump will be the guy pulling the strings until 2020 .

Forum List

Back