Russia Moves Thousands Of Troops To Ukraine Border

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The L-CinC gives them a stern look...

aa-barack-obama-pointing-w-stern-look-251x300.jpg

Which, I am sure, has Putin quaking in his boots. :lmao:

Russia Confirms It Has Moved Thousands of Troops Into Position Along Border With Ukraine…

Putin_War_d.2.3.14.jpg

Update to this story.

Via Daily Mail:

Russia confirmed today it has massed thousands of troops on its border with Ukraine as the U.S. warned things could ‘get ugly fast’.

Russia’s defense ministry said massive artillery drills have been launched in its Southern Military District – which covers the border area – involving 8,500 troops and a large amount of hardware.

It coincides with war games conducted by the country’s Airborne Troops.

In a statement, the ministry said: ‘The main purpose of these actions is to completely check teamwork of the units and make them implement combat missions on an unknown territory.

‘The event involves some 8,500 artillery troops and a large number of rocket artillery systems, military and special hardware, including Grad-M, Uragan and Smersh multiple rocket launchers, Msta-S 152-mm caliber self-propelled howitzers, Nona artillery systems and Rapira 100-mm caliber anti-tank guns.’

In response, Ukraine’s parliament has voted to create a 60,000-strong National Guard to bolster the country’s defences.

Ukraine’s national security chief Andriy Parubiy said the Guard would be deployed to ‘ensure state security, defend the borders, and eliminate terrorist groups’.

Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry also was talking tough, telling Congress: ‘It can get ugly fast if the wrong choices are made, and it can get ugly in multiple directions.’

Kerry will meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Friday in London in a last-ditch effort to halt Sunday’s referendum in the Crimea.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Harry Reid disguised himself as a canoe and Lindsey McRINO jumped in and gave hime a couple of strokes.

The package designed to help Ukraine and punish Russia (oooooohh) is being fought over because the dimocraps want it to be paid for on the backs of the Military and the Republicans are telling them to go fuck their neighbor's goat, which Harry Reid seems quite willing to do.

Meanwhile, Harry is also blaming the Koch Brothers for holding up the Russia bill. No kidding.

dimocraps are doing their usual :dunno:

If the US is threatening some kind of hostile action to stop the vote in Crimea, Russia has no choice but to position their own military.

If the US is threatening some kind of hostile action to stop the vote in Crimea, Russia has no choice but to position their own military.

Not sure how much good Infantry would do.

You?

None of our business nor our problem. Stay the hell out of it.

The only business you're concerned with is feeding and breeding, dirtbag.

Go join in a gay butt ranger thread where you belong. Leave the grown man talk to the grown men.

The people in Romania know the nature of Putin and they think it is wise not to provoke a war with Russia over this. It looks to me like Obama has done the right thing by NOT getting us involved militarily.

The people in Romania know the nature of Putin and they think it is wise not to provoke a war with Russia over this. It looks to me like Obama has done the right thing by NOT getting us involved militarily.

If we wanted to, we could roll through the Russian ground troops, artillery and tanks like grease through a goose.

Their Gen V aircraft aren't delivered yet and they don't have enough Gen 4++ Aircraft to hurt us or even be a speed bump. And their Navy would be sunk within a few hours of engagement.

The Russians wouldn't know what hit them. They'd think they were re-living Barbarossa.

Go join in a gay butt ranger thread where you belong. Leave the grown man talk to the grown men.

Then how about you "real men" go to Ukraine and fight the Russians yourself, with your other butt buddies?

You're just a chickenhawk neo-cohen, whoops, I mean neo-con that hasn't had a dose of reality. You don't understand the consequences of war, the closest a half faggot like you has come to conflict are shoting of your mouth on these message boards.

Fuck you.

Then how about you "real men" go to Ukraine and fight the Russians yourself, with your other butt buddies?

You're just a chickenhawk neo-cohen, whoops, I mean neo-con that hasn't had a dose of reality. You don't understand the consequences of war, the closest a half faggot like you has come to conflict are shoting of your mouth on these message boards.

Fuck you.

I fought communists scumbag. For two years

I'm still here and a lot of them aren't.

You?

That's what I thought.

If we wanted to, we could roll through the Russian ground troops, artillery and tanks like grease through a goose.

Their Gen V aircraft aren't delivered yet and they don't have enough Gen 4++ Aircraft to hurt us or even be a speed bump. And their Navy would be sunk within a few hours of engagement.

The Russians wouldn't know what hit them. They'd think they were re-living Barbarossa.

Just barge in there and start a war, eh? We've got China eyeing Taiwan. Syria is still going on.. there is no way we should be getting into a war with Russia! You can't be serious. Bad idea, Edge. Back to the drawing board you go.

LOL, all this talk about "we". What the fuck are you doing son?

If feminized and "diverse" US Army can't beat insurgents with AK-47s in Iraq and Afghanistan who herd goats for a living. How the hell do you figure they will go up against a professional fighting force like Russia?

Considering that the western leaders are threatening all sorts of actions against Russia over the Crimean referendum, it only makes sense that Putin makes the next move.

Our assholes have been chest thumping and strutting like banty roosters.

Fuck you.

You?

That's what I thought.

I call bullshit, and if it is the case, you really bought the Murka World Police bullshit hook, line and sinker.
If you really did fight communists, you failed, considering the marxist in the White House right now.

Now you, a supposed "anti-communist" wants the marxist president to use his new super fabulous and diverse army against the people of Crimea and the christian nation of Russia. OK, yea like I buy that lol.

I feel for the people of Ukraine but short of going into a full war with Putin there would be nothing that would stop him. This is coming from people who live in neighboring countries! They should know!

Fuck you.

You?

That's what I thought.

I call bullshit, and if it is the case, you really bought the Murka World Police bullshit hook, line and sinker.
If you really did fight communists, you failed, considering the marxist in the White House right now.

Now you, a supposed "anti-communist" wants the marxist president to use his new super fabulous and diverse army against the people of Crimea and the christian nation of Russia. OK, yea like I buy that lol.

yer an idiot.

The lying cocksucker in chief isn't going to do anything but wring his hands like the pussy he is.

All I was saying is that we could go through the Russians like shit through a goose. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Should we?

Not with the lying cocksucker in chief in the White House. That clown couldn't fuck things up any worse if he was trying to.

But someday we're probably going to have to fight Russia.

Or give them Europe.

Maybe we should just give them Europe this time. Instead of spending our National Treasure protecting those gutless fucks, just let Russia have them.

Nah....

If we did; with all that power, all that industry, the War Machine they could build would be unstoppable.

Better to deal with Putin sooner rather than later.

We're just defending little pussies like you from having to be some hairy Russian's butt-boy....

Or maybe you'd like that?

Considering that the western leaders are threatening all sorts of actions against Russia over the Crimean referendum, it only makes sense that Putin makes the next move.

We've been talking about sanctions on Russia and that somehow justifies his hostile stance towards Ukraine? That makes no sense.

You?

That's what I thought.

yer an idiot.

The lying cocksucker in chief isn't going to do anything but wring his hands like the pussy he is.

All I was saying is that we could go through the Russians like shit through a goose. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Should we?

Not with the lying cocksucker in chief in the White House. That clown couldn't fuck things up any worse if he was trying to.

But someday we're probably going to have to fight Russia.

Or give them Europe.

Maybe we should just give them Europe this time. Instead of spending our National Treasure protecting those gutless fucks, just let Russia have them.

Nah....

If we did; with all that power, all that industry, the War Machine they could build would be unstoppable.

Better to deal with Putin sooner rather than later.

We're just defending little pussies like you from having to be some hairy Russian's butt-boy....

Or maybe you'd like that?

I agree, the kenyan has no balls, like you, but unlike you, he has some brains, and knows a fight with Russia would result in World War 3.

I would support a war on two conditions. We would send neo-con geriatric fucks like you to the front line, along with the zionists, homos, and the minos, and let the real Americans stay home and watch you guys get your clocks cleaned by Tsar Putin. At the same time, allow a refugee program for all the displaced Russian and Ukrainian women.

I feel for the people of Ukraine but short of going into a full war with Putin there would be nothing that would stop him. This is coming from people who live in neighboring countries! They should know!

You're absolutely right. Putin has NO respect for the lying cocksucker in chief.

Neither does anybody else for that matter.

There's nothing we can do right now but in the future, when we have a real man in Office, or a woman (our women are braver than dimocrap males) then we can lay down the law to Putin.

If he defies us, we sink one of his big Naval Ships. He don't like it? Suck on it, bitch. Watcha gonna do about it?

We re-institute the F-22 program. That would scare him half to death right there. He don't like it? Suck on it, bitch. Watcha gonna do about it?

He'll come around. If not, we'll have him so pissed off that Germany and France Militarize and scare the shit out of him.

If we had a real Man in office? We could send Putin home crying like a little girl.

But with the lying cocksucker in chief in office? Whatever he does, he'll fuck it up.

Trust me. He'll fuck it up.

Best thing for that ignorant fuck is to do nothing. He's too incompetent to be messing around in Foreign Affairs....

Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Asscrackistan, Yemen, Egypt, North Korea.... The man (I use the term loosely) is a disaster waiting to happen

Last edited:

Forum List

Back