Russia passes anti Gay bill 436-0

Russian lawmakers pass anti-gay bill in 436-0 vote

I'm guessing if China and all the other communist nations that Libs adore did this, liberals would have an about face on gay r ights.

Glad to see the Russian gov't focusing on "important" things in the midst of a world economy on the verge of collapse.

The stupidity of man is really limitless.

I'm sure the Russians can walk and chew gum at the same time. The can deal with the "world" economy and protect their children both.

I know Putin put the kibosh on Americans adopting Russian Children..but did Putin stop accepting American cash to prop up their shitty economy yet?

Not sure.

America pays that cash because we depend on Russia's space program since obama ended ours the Russians are kind enough to ferry Americans back and forth to the space station.

Didn't realize this country was so full of freedom-hating commies....

So you hate Obama and the whole NSA eavesdropping thing, huh?
Glad you're on our side. :clap2:

Even if you are a cocksmoker.

LOL, and (of course) I get a neg rep because I don't agree with you.

Let me ask you, are you twelve years old?

Note I find comfort in the fact that many anti-gay folks who want the gov't to nanny our bedrooms - like yourself - often seem to have the debate skills and intelligence level of a 4th/5th grader.

Really dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

What this country needs is another round of Joe McCarthy......put this generation of Hollywood pervo-commies into a panic wouldn't he?
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

286_miller_mccarthyism.jpg

Liberals like an authoritarian government, it all depends on what that authoritarian government does. If it promotes homosexuality, that's good. If it lets parents made value decisions for their children, that's bad.

We as heterosexuals, must stop the homosexual agenda from brainwashing the entire world. The homosexuals must be stopped

I propose we ship all the self-confessed queers to France where they can mate with the arabs and persians flooding in there. Who'd take a lithping suicide-bomber seriously? Nobody. Peace and tranquility would follow and disco would never return to our shores. Can I have an AMEN?
huh_zps297f809f.png

I propose we ship all the self-confessed queers to France where they can mate with the arabs and persians flooding in there. Who'd take a lithping suicide-bomber seriously? Nobody. Peace and tranquility would follow and disco would never return to our shores. Can I have an AMEN?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Disco was cool. Had a great time in the late 70s.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj23_nDFSfE]VAN McCOY - the hustle (1975) (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_dance: :dance: :dance::mm: :D

huh_zps297f809f.png

Disco outlived Rock 'n Roll. All those Heavy Metal freaks, and Rock 'N Rollers who were
whishing for the death of Disco, their music died off instead of Disco, which is now thriving
all over the world.!

The anti gay bill is really an anti gay propaganda bill and designed to prohibit gays from targeting children.

The bill banning the "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" still needs to be passed by the appointed upper house and signed into law by President Vladimir Putin, but neither step is in doubt.
The measure is part of an effort to promote traditional Russian values instead of Western liberalism

It is a reasonable response taken by any sane government for the protection of their normal people.

Damn right, as heterosexuals we need all the protection we can get against catching homosexuality. I would hate to all of a sudden run into some gay guy and have him give me his disease. :cuckoo:

Russian lawmakers pass anti-gay bill in 436-0 vote

I'm guessing if China and all the other communist nations that Libs adore did this, liberals would have an about face on gay r ights.

Won't ever be going to Russia, or supporting that country again.
given that all of your specially protected groups hate gays. russia hates them. china hates, them, the muslim world hates them, most of africa hates them, what group of anti americans will you be able love since they all hate gays?

Last edited:
In my lifetime, Russia has gone from being a Godless communist culture to restoring the Russian Orthodox church and finding their moral compass.

Maybe there is hope for the US too.

Forum List

Back