Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

Don’t republicans want to know if trump colluded with Russia?

We know for a fact that democrats colluded with Russia. We know for a fact that the Hillary campaign paid Russia to create slander to rig the election with.

We know for a fact that James Comey and Andrew McCabe obstructed justice to boost the Hillary campaign. We know that Loretta Lynch used the laughably named "department of justice" to aid the Hillary campaign and coordinated her efforts through an alias of “Elizabeth Carlisle” on a private server to avoid detection of her actions rigging the election (on behalf of Obama)

The ones who don't want to know things are you Communists, who cringe as each new fact is revealed and is another nail in the coffin of your now defunct party.
Uncensored, Please forgive my laughter, but your post is funny. Comey literally shut down the Clinton momentum. Don't know much about McCabe except that he is Republican. And you call liberals commies, in support of the guy who kisses the butt of the former KGB iron-fisted journalist-murdering opposition-poisoning land-grabbing Vlad Putin. Gotta laugh!

Read the entire OP. There is no settled law on indicting a sitting president. Mueller may make history.

Do seriously think Mueller's "investigation" is going to continue very long after today's bombshell? Keep in mind, the memo only revealed 10% of what we know about high-level Obama officials did to interfere with the election. There is more to come, and Mueller is sitting right in the middle of it. It was after all Rosenstein who appointed Mueller, and things aren't looking very rosy for Rosenstein right now.

Bombshell? What bombshell? You mean the Nunes memo of lies and distortions? Funny...
Lies, lies, the memo is all lies, I would rather believe something leaked from the steel dossier to yahoo news. Yahoo, a trusted source, not like something from a Congressional investigation.

We know for a fact that democrats colluded with Russia. We know for a fact that the Hillary campaign paid Russia to create slander to rig the election with.

We know for a fact that James Comey and Andrew McCabe obstructed justice to boost the Hillary campaign. We know that Loretta Lynch used the laughably named "department of justice" to aid the Hillary campaign and coordinated her efforts through an alias of “Elizabeth Carlisle” on a private server to avoid detection of her actions rigging the election (on behalf of Obama)

The ones who don't want to know things are you Communists, who cringe as each new fact is revealed and is another nail in the coffin of your now defunct party.
Uncensored, Please forgive my laughter, but your post is funny. Comey literally shut down the Clinton momentum. Don't know much about McCabe except that he is Republican. And you call liberals commies, in support of the guy who kisses the butt of the former KGB iron-fisted journalist-murdering opposition-poisoning land-grabbing Vlad Putin. Gotta laugh!

Another dumb Maoist.

{Updated | While James Comey was FBI director, he began drafting a statement about the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system long before the probe was completed, according to Senator Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Senator Lindsey Graham, a committee member. The committee is investigating President Donald Trump’s firing of Comey on May 9.}

Comey prepared statement “exonerating” Clinton before email probe ended

You know everything except the facts on trump

You know everything except the facts on trump

So, you don't care that Hillary colluded with Russia to rig the elect. because party above all.

This is why it is good that your party is done.

Many legal scholars doubt a U.S. vs. Trump case is possible, but two attorneys who have dealt with special counsel Robert Mueller's team disagree. One expects Mueller to move as early as this spring.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation has gathered enough steam that some lawyers representing key Donald Trump associates are considering the possibility of a historic first: an indictment against a sitting president.

While many legal experts contend that Mueller lacks the standing to bring criminal charges against Trump, at least two attorneys working with clients swept up in the Russia probe told POLITICO they consider it possible that Mueller could indict the president for obstruction of justice.

Neither attorney claimed to have specific knowledge of Mueller’s plans. Both based their opinions on their understanding of the law; one also cited his interactions with the special counsel’s team, whose interviews have recently examined whether Trump tried to derail the probe into his campaign’s Russia ties.

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” said one of the lawyers.

Much More: Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

My money is on Mueller! There is plenty of evidence that has already been made public - which is only the tip of the iceberg of what Mueller knows.

And each time the idiot tweets, he is adding to Mueller's case. I think it may be a lot worse than many think. Several in the crime family may go down.

Many legal scholars doubt a U.S. vs. Trump case is possible, but two attorneys who have dealt with special counsel Robert Mueller's team disagree. One expects Mueller to move as early as this spring.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation has gathered enough steam that some lawyers representing key Donald Trump associates are considering the possibility of a historic first: an indictment against a sitting president.

While many legal experts contend that Mueller lacks the standing to bring criminal charges against Trump, at least two attorneys working with clients swept up in the Russia probe told POLITICO they consider it possible that Mueller could indict the president for obstruction of justice.

Neither attorney claimed to have specific knowledge of Mueller’s plans. Both based their opinions on their understanding of the law; one also cited his interactions with the special counsel’s team, whose interviews have recently examined whether Trump tried to derail the probe into his campaign’s Russia ties.

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” said one of the lawyers.

My money is on Mueller! There is plenty of evidence that has already been made public - which is only the tip of the iceberg of what Mueller knows.

And each time the idiot tweets, he is adding to Mueller's case. I think it may be a lot worse than many think. Several in the crime family may go down.

I agree! And here's the latest from Idiot Jr.:

Donald Trump Jr. Says The GOP Memo His Dad Declassified Is 'A Little Bit Of Sweet Revenge'

I agree! And here's the latest from Idiot Jr.:

Donald Trump Jr. Says The GOP Memo His Dad Declassified Is 'A Little Bit Of Sweet Revenge'

Ha Ha! What an idiot!

Oh, so you think the Grand Inquisitor still has a case do you?

Poor JimHate, your whole universe has just imploded.

Exactly what do you think Nunes' dishonest/distorted/fake memo did to hurt Mueller's case? Even Trey "Gowdy Doody" says the case will go forward.

Republicans Split From Trump, Say Memo Doesn’t Mean Russia Probe Should End

Exactly what do you think Nunes' dishonest/distorted/fake memo did to hurt Mueller's case? Even Trey "Gowdy Doody" says the case will go forward.

Mueller knows what the trump people did. He is tying the case up into a big bow, making sure i's are dotted and T's are crossed. There will no room for doubt.

But the Orange Clown still needs to testify. The Mueller can add Perjury to the list.

Mueller knows what the trump people did. He is tying the case up into a big bow, making sure i's are dotted and T's are crossed. There will no room for doubt.

But the Orange Clown still needs to testify. The Mueller can add Perjury to the list.

I agree! Plus, Mueller may have no choice but to indict Trump - knowing that Congress will never impeach him. The courts may be the only logical choice.

Republicans Split From Trump, Say Memo Doesn’t Mean Russia Probe Should End
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...89fe4b0905433b51279?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
No one cares what fucktard Jeff Flake says.

The Inquisition is based on fake stories run on Yahoo in a desperate attempt to distract from the fact that the Obama administration was spying on the opposition campaign to rig the election.

I never said to fire Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada, but you're a bigger fool that you appear (which is damned hard to do) if you think the Witch Hunt has anything left.

The coup has failed.So, GOP will have 56 in the Senate after the mid-terms.

I agree! Plus, Mueller may have no choice but to indict Trump - knowing that Congress will never impeach him. The courts may be the only logical choice.

The evidence could be so compelling and against so many members of the crime family, an indictment would be the only option. Then it goes to the courts. The evidence will leak out and by the November elections, voters will know what a slimy group of criminals this trump regime is.

The evidence could be so compelling and against so many members of the crime family, an indictment would be the only option. Then it goes to the courts. The evidence will leak out and by the November elections, voters will know what a slimy group of criminals this trump regime is.

At the rate they are going ... Progressives and the Democrat party's campaign bill and finances will look like the national deficit.

At the rate they are going ... Progressives and the Democrat party's campaign bill and finances will look like the national deficit.

If Mueller find compelling evidence against the crime family, which I think he will, then the gutless GOP Congress will either take action or they will be elected out of office. Their choice.

"Legal experts contend that Mueller lacks standing to bring criminal charges against Trump". Isn't that the logical title of the post?

If Mueller find compelling evidence against the crime family, which I think he will, then the gutless GOP Congress will either take action or they will be elected out of office. Their choice.

While you got your crystal ball out ...
If Mueller finds a unicorn, will he butcher and barbecue it ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back