Russia the last Bastion of Christian civilisation

"Christians" in the USA are nothing more than liars, cheats, frauds, and extreme narcissists.

My mother dragged me and my sister to a different church every year, in efforts for her to find some "god" that represented her fucked up way of life and her retarded visions of what her life was SUPPOSED to be!

What I found, was that all religions had the same thing in common.....HYPOCRISY and LIES!
And OMG the freeking DRAMA! Religious people are violent, vicious, and deadly GOSSIPS! Jesus Effing Christ!

If all religion was wiped off this planet, we would all be able to live a happy life!
I don't know if all "Christians in the USA are nothing more than liars, cheats, frauds, and extreme narcissists" but every one of them I have met certainly is.

And I don't know if "all religion was wiped off this planet, we would all be able to live a happy life" but certainly the vast majority of them were to be wiped off this planet, we would all be able to live a happy life.

I think the most accurate thing you said about Christians (and Moslems) is "HYPOCRISY".

Forum List

Back