Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

War! Since the US will not allow any peace negotiations to take place, there can only be escalation. Now that Biden has gifted them with HIMARS rockets, the corrupt Kiev regime can do just that. They appear to have bombed a Russian barracks, possibly killing hundreds.

But hey, it’s all “good news” right? I’m sure there won’t be any retaliation towards the US.

Biden is playing with fire, who will get burned?
Lol, het retard Putin invaded. Not the other way around. Glad to hear Russia is taking it on the chin. Fuck Russia ans you.

sad try at evading, natasha. luckily for you, you are not a conscript being forced to invade a neighboring country.
I am not responsible for the contents of your mind. You saw what you said as the rational response to what Merkle said. I am not Natasha.

People think that Zelensky is in charge and making decisions for Ukraine in this war.
But the real decision maker for Ukraine is the person that types the words on the teleprompter for Biden to read.

War! Since the US will not allow any peace negotiations to take place, there can only be escalation. Now that Biden has gifted them with HIMARS rockets, the corrupt Kiev regime can do just that. They appear to have bombed a Russian barracks, possibly killing hundreds.

But hey, it’s all “good news” right? I’m sure there won’t be any retaliation towards the US.

Poor Putin stooge.

Oh. I’m supposed to be afraid. Got it.

Nice to see dead Russians for a change.

Meanwhile Putin has slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent Ukrainian civilians and the left is silent.

But Ukraine strikes a Russian MILITARY BARRACKS and the left goes apeshit worrying about escalation.

Putin escalated the day he invaded a sovereign nation.
The LEFT?

All I see are right wing Republicans whining

IMG_3905.JPG

They haven't killed tens of thousands of Ukrainian civilians. The number of civilians who have been killed is very small for a war. They have however killed possibly hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers.

Wrong. 20000 to 40,000 killed and wounded. Civilians.

Total casualties
BreakdownCasualtiesSource
Civilians6,884 killed, 10,947 wounded (conf. minimum, thought higher)United Nations
40,000 casualtiesUS CJCS estimate
20,000 killed and woundedEC estimate
Ukrainian forces (ZSU, NGU, SBGS)10,000 killed, 30,000 wounded, 7,200 missing (5,600 captured)Ukrainian government

Forum List

Back