Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

That's the first thing you've gotten right. And you can add Canada to the list of a major country belonging to the sect. And don't forget the Vatican.

I remember them from Doctor Who. The episode The Hungry Earth right? The Lizard people seemed reasonable and friendly enough. Amy and Rory were returned unharmed.

War! Since the US will not allow any peace negotiations to take place, there can only be escalation. Now that Biden has gifted them with HIMARS rockets, the corrupt Kiev regime can do just that. They appear to have bombed a Russian barracks, possibly killing hundreds.

But hey, it’s all “good news” right? I’m sure there won’t be any retaliation towards the US.

Biden is playing with fire, who will get burned?
Boo hoo.

Putin’s useful idiot.

I remember them from Doctor Who. The episode The Hungry Earth right? The Lizard people seemed reasonable and friendly enough. Amy and Rory were returned unharmed.
Not the Lizard People. I don't give them the courtesy of calling them "Ukranian". They are Khazars and the Khazars are Serpent People which means the Devil People. Folks here are siding with Ukraine and Satan and don't know a goddam thing about their history.

Forum List

Back