Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

Russobot says what? Your paymaster will have an accident within a month. Your economy is tanking. Your men are dying. All you have to do is quit invading another country and murdering innocent women and children.
You know it doesn't matter. Should Putin escalate to ending Ukraine with a nuclear weapon we either respond in kind, leaving US open to retaliation or retire and say oops. And, Russia has a looonnnggg way to go before it catches up the the American record of invading and killing women and children.

Get real. The democrat swamp cartel picked an enemy with teeth.

They are purposely provoking a huge nuclear power in it’s backyard. They claim it’s lead by an unstable maniac dictator.

I don’t think they’ve thought this through.
I doubt they need to think it through. President Trump once said, they aren't after me. They are after you. I'm just in the way. The democrat swamp cartel just might see nuclear war as eliminating the republican opposition.

Not the Lizard People. I don't give them the courtesy of calling them "Ukranian". They are Khazars and the Khazars are Serpent People which means the Devil People. Folks here are siding with Ukraine and Satan and don't know a goddam thing about their history.

No. I remember. Vestra was instrumental in saving Amy. That was when the Doctor and the others were a good man goes to war. That was also when they discovered who River Song really was.

And if that sound stupid. Then you should realize it is, but as dumb as that is, it is lost in the shadow of your idiocy.

They weren't our missiles, we sold them to the Ukrainians ya idiot.

Quick question.................if you sell a gun to someone, and they use that firearm that they legally bought from you, then go and shoot someone else, does that mean that you are liable for the gun that shot the person and should be brought up on charges? Think before you spew bullshit please.

(It's very rare that I will speak in defense of the Admiral, but this is one of them.)
You're confronted in an alley by two guys. One pulls out a rusty old revolver and tells the other. "I want to shoot this guy because he makes terrible analogies and wastes everyone's time. I am worried about this old gun, though."

The other guy says, "I also think that people who make bad analogies should be shot, and I want to help you shoot this guy. Here, use my gun. It's brand new and very powerful and very accurate. You will do a much better job of shooting this guy with my gun."

So the guy takes the gun and shoots you. As you are laying there dying, are you only blaming the guy who pulled the trigger?

We gave Ukraine the HIMARS system specifically to kill Russians, and we bragged about it. It is incredibly provocative.

You're confronted in an alley by two guys. One pulls out a rusty old revolver and tells the other. "I want to shoot this guy because he makes terrible analogies and wastes everyone's time. I am worried about this old gun, though."

The other guy says, "I also think that people who make bad analogies should be shot, and I want to help you shoot this guy. Here, use my gun. It's brand new and very powerful and very accurate. You will do a much better job of shooting this guy with my gun."

So the guy takes the gun and shoots you. As you are laying there dying, are you only blaming the guy who pulled the trigger?

We gave Ukraine the HIMARS system specifically to kill Russians, and we bragged about it. It is incredibly provocative.
Of course you’re right. This is a major escalation after many prior escalations. If these escalations continue, do the war pigs not see where it leads?

who will get burned?
pootler and his ulus
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

you are a such UI!

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Russia should not have invaded Ukraine and taken over that part of Ukraine, in 2014. The Russians should withdraw all troop east and north back to the pre-2014 incursion. It is as simple as that. I do not blame Ukraine on bit.
+1
when our technologies hit the backward Muscovite - Mongol ulus 🇷🇺 :
:icon_lol:

Russia embraces wars of attrition.
your horde SUCKS AT WAR

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

they are vulnerable to corrupt and incompetent government.

the history

I know history.

American people are clueless

They are Khazars

dangerous lies.

do a little research

massive evidence of Ukrainian corruption
Ukraine on Fire

this ^^^ fits here (if it still works) ~S~

Forum List

Back