Russian Connections to That FBI Informant

You have to wonder if he comes from the same group of Russians who worked with the Democrats to build a fake dossier and Russian-gate.
No you don't. Steele is a Brit who made a career out of investigating Russia and their efforts to subvert Western Democracy.

I lived in Russia for many years.... the case can be made that the government is not entirely trustworthy.

But they don't hold a candle to you fucking congenital liars. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Never forget, when comparing Putin to Robert L Peters - Robert L Peters is deemed the brain-dead, drooling vegetable with a 1000-yard fucktard stare in that comparison.

I'd let Putin shake my kid's hand.... any idea where this is going? :cool:

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia :rolleyes:
z83ryj62471a1.jpg

GOP was indisputably the willing victim/participant to a Russian Psyop. Turns out the disinformation warnings from the security agencies was 100% correct. Hunter is a victim in this matter regardless of his private life struggles and whether you like his coasting in life off his Dad's fame.

This is another example, similar to the 'pissing hookers' that government propaganda can make to go away.
As if Hunter and dad weren't involved??
As if Trump wasn't involved??

To find the truth it's going to be necessary to wait to see which party is elected president. It's a no brainer in America, just as the Navalny whack was a no-brainer in Russia.

This is another example, similar to the 'pissing hookers' that government propaganda can make to go away.
As if Hunter and dad weren't involved??
As if Trump wasn't involved??

To find the truth it's going to be necessary to wait to see which party is elected president. It's a no brainer in America, just as the Navalny whack was a no-brainer in Russia.
That probably sounded more reasonable in your head…in Russian

OMG Lush, too soon? You fucking idiots are jumping on the Russian thing again? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The piss tapes coming out any day now.... hmm?

It's a good thing you're too stupid to have any shame.

Everything the dims touch turns to shit and then dies.... more classic humiliation from them....:abgg2q.jpg:

House Republicans are Putin's useful idiots.

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess
They should call the GOP the Russian Party.

Are you alright?

Feds charge Russian national who worked on Steele dossier with lying to FBI​

Hahahahaha sure pal, sure. Citing Durham's failed investigation that was going to expose all the Russiagate conspiritors! Again hahahahaha.

"A jury on Tuesday acquitted on all counts a think tank analyst accused of lying to the FBI about his role in the creation of a discredited dossier about former President Donald Trump.

The case against Igor Danchenko was the third and possibly final case brought by Special Counsel John Durham as part of his probe into how the FBI conducted its own investigation into allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

The first two cases ended in an acquittal and a guilty plea with a sentence of probation.

I'm just fine. He was acquitted on all counts!

Next.

I lived in Russia for many years.... the case can be made that the government is not entirely trustworthy.

But they don't hold a candle to you fucking congenital liars. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Never forget, when comparing Putin to Robert L Peters - Robert L Peters is deemed the brain-dead, drooling vegetable with a 1000-yard fucktard stare in that comparison.

I'd let Putin shake my kid's hand.... any idea where this is going? :cool:
"congenital liars"

Nobody uses that anymore. It's either compulsive or pathological to an English speaker. So, I assume you're a fucking Russian.

"congenital liars"

Nobody uses that anymore. It's either compulsive or pathological to an English speaker. So, I assume you're a fucking Russian.
You felt the compulsion to get on here and tell us that you have a limited vocabulary and you don't understand big words?

Well, I'm proud of you. Is that one of the "Steps"? Admit there's a problem and then shit yourself in front of people that are clearly superior to you? Well, I hope the program works.

Putin is a human being... which puts him 50 clicks above you on the food chain. :laughing0301:

3076bbe3b9149acc.png

Forum List

Back