Russian Connections to That FBI Informant

Hahaha, the Neo-GOP is rife with Russian propaganda. It's really all they have isn't it?

I realize how important this is to you and your side.
The GOP has been against the Empire Empire since Reagan.
It's you guys that luv them.

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess

The entire "Steele Dossier" Hillary paid for, and which you bought 100% without question, was entirely sourced from Russians.

How could you not know that?? lol

I realize how important this is to you and your side.
The GOP has been against the Empire Empire since Reagan.
It's you guys that luv them.
U R too funny. The Neo-GOP is not the Party of RayGun. He would never have suffered a pro Russian faction within his party. He would have call them out as the anti-American POS that they are.

Why do you say he was a "Republican informant?" He was an informant for the FBI for over a decade.
Simple. He has been touted highly by the Republican committee in the House, attempting to get something on President Biden, and this guy shows up at just the right time, but they did not know he also had connections to Russian intelligence or possibly paid moneys by Russian intelligence. Russia is of course, an ally of Trump in the upcoming election, so not surprising, they would be involved in intel assistance and negative stories on Trump's opponent, again.

The entire "Steele Dossier" Hillary paid for, and which you bought 100% without question, was entirely sourced from Russians.

The Washington Free Beacon on Friday confirmed it originally retained the political research firm Fusion GPS to scour then-candidate Trump’s background for negative information, a common practice known as “opposition research” in politics.

The president himself hinted that he knew the Republican source earlier in the week, but he refused to share it. The White House had no immediate comment Friday night about the Free Beacon’s involvement.

Simple. He has been touted highly by the Republican committee in the House, attempting to get something on President Biden, and this guy shows up at just the right time, but they did not know he also had connections to Russian intelligence or possibly paid moneys by Russian intelligence. Russia is of course, an ally of Trump in the upcoming election, so not surprising, they would be involved in intel assistance and negative stories on Trump's opponent, again.

Delusion.

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess

No, no they won't! They will double down!

The Washington Free Beacon on Friday confirmed it originally retained the political research firm Fusion GPS to scour then-candidate Trump’s background for negative information, a common practice known as “opposition research” in politics.

The president himself hinted that he knew the Republican source earlier in the week, but he refused to share it. The White House had no immediate comment Friday night about the Free Beacon’s involvement.

2 different things.
You're only about 8 years behind.

Are you saying Russia interferes in US politics? I am shocked!
1708538909004.gif

Forum List

Back