Russian Have Started Retreating

They must have been very powerful to get Putin to withdraw from Ukraine.

Do you think Biden's weakness/infirmity will lead to China invading Taiwan?
Biden weak? The guy who trounced the orange douchebag so bad that the loser is still whining a year and a half later? That Biden? LOL

Bless your heart but no. China won't dare invade Taiwan. They saw what Biden did for Ukraine.

Now, my turn to ask a question. Did Rump grab Putin's pussy or was it the other way around?

Biden weak? The guy who trounced the orange douchebag so bad that the loser is still whining a year and a half later? That Biden? LOL

Bless your heart but no. China won't dare invade Taiwan. They saw what Biden did for Ukraine.

Now, my turn to ask a question. Did Rump grab Putin's pussy or was it the other way around?

Biden weak?

Very.

China won't dare invade Taiwan.

Hopefully Biden won't say our response will be muted for a minor incursion.

Did Rump grab Putin's pussy or was it the other way around?

I think Obama was busy being flexible around Putin's johnson.
Like in Obama's Chicago bathhouse days.

Biden weak?

Very.

China won't dare invade Taiwan.

Hopefully Biden won't say our response will be muted for a minor incursion.

I think Obama was busy being flexible around Putin's johnson.
Like in Obama's Chicago bathhouse days.
Brrrr... you lose. What did I tell you about learning to read?

The question again, chump: Did Rump grab Putin's pussy or was it the other way around?

Let's see if you can answer it without resorting to knee-jerking Obama's name. Go.

That's not what Obama was jerking.
Damn. That reading difficulty sure is a bummer, isn't it? Thoughts and prayers.

But I am not going to give up on you. I think you just need to take some time and read it slowly. Promise me you will do that? That's a good boy. :itsok:

Now, one more time, my question (and remember, take your time...)

So a verbal agreement?
Not a binding treaty?
As you know, Gorbachev was promised NATO wouldn’t expand eastward from East Germany. Now of course, you’ll say this means nothing.

Apparently you haven’t thought this through. If American leader’s word can’t be trusted, why would anyone trust them with anything?

As you know, Gorbachev was promised NATO wouldn’t expand eastward from East Germany. Now of course, you’ll say this means nothing.

Apparently you haven’t thought this through. If American leader’s word can’t be trusted, why would anyone trust them with anything?
You keep repeating this same stupid lie even after you know Gorbachev has stated no such assurances were made.

Gorbachev replied: “The topic of ‘NATO expansion’ was not discussed at all, and it wasn’t brought up in those years. … Another issue we brought up was discussed: making sure that NATO’s military structures would not advance and that additional armed forces would not be deployed on the territory of the then-GDR after German reunification. Baker’s statement was made in that context… Everything that could have been and needed to be done to solidify that political obligation was done. And fulfilled.”

You keep repeating this same stupid lie even after you know Gorbachev has stated no such assurances were made.

Gorbachev replied: “The topic of ‘NATO expansion’ was not discussed at all, and it wasn’t brought up in those years. … Another issue we brought up was discussed: making sure that NATO’s military structures would not advance and that additional armed forces would not be deployed on the territory of the then-GDR after German reunification. Baker’s statement was made in that context… Everything that could have been and needed to be done to solidify that political obligation was done. And fulfilled.”

You keep repeating the same stupid shit. A promise was made and later reneged. Please learn to accept reality.

Now you say the promise means nothing which you’ve stated before and keep stating, like a brain dead idiot.

As you know, Gorbachev was promised NATO wouldn’t expand eastward from East Germany.

Did they pinky swear?

If American leader’s word can’t be trusted, why would anyone trust them with anything?

Exactly! Why would any former enslaved nation need to join NATO anyway?
Russia is the perfect neighbor. Never did nuffin' to nobody.
Russia promising to never invade anyone should be good enough.

You keep repeating the same stupid shit. A promise was made and later reneged. Please learn to accept reality.

Now you say the promise means nothing which you’ve stated before and keep stating, like a brain dead idiot.

A promise was made and later reneged. Please learn to accept reality.

Like the promises Russia made to Ukraine when they gave up their nukes?

Brrrr... you lose. What did I tell you about learning to read?

The question again, chump: Did Rump grab Putin's pussy or was it the other way around?

Let's see if you can answer it without resorting to knee-jerking Obama's name. Go.
Nice try but several million saw and heard Obama promising something.
We know your mental illness can't handle facts.

A promise was made and later reneged. Please learn to accept reality.

Like the promises Russia made to Ukraine when they gave up their nukes?
So you think its okay for our guys to lie because the other guys lie too. Illogical.

Gorbachev says none was made but you continue to embrace Putin's lie that it was.

Forum List

Back